Low Dose T Gel On Scrotum And Supression

Cgj1

It’s a low dose, also I accepted the T gels in order to perform the experiment. I doubt it could be that serious to recover from such small dose for just a month or even less than that from Testosterone alone applied in a skin that seems to have a smaller aromatization rate than other common places. 5 mg a day.
But I appreciate your concern.

Im applying 8mg EOD to my shoulders and traps, Im noticing a pronounced androgenic effect, deepening of voice etc

OP
vulture

vulture

@haidut @RisingSun
Do you suggest taking LH/FSH blood test in the morning before administering T or after? Maybe the moment of the day could influence such levels.
Obviously I would like to get T levels after T administration to asses his high it gets with such doses.

So far, haven’t noticed testicle size decrease

OP
vulture

vulture

My experiment on low dose T gel on scrotum is going nice so far.
Anedotically today I ate some white mushrooms and parsley and felt slight knee pain, same as with 50 Mg of Mesterolone ED. Muscle mass seems easier to develop, overall I have felt fine, maybe less sore from workouts. A guy from my job which was absent few weeks told me I looked more muscular. I’m gonna perform blood tests this week, see how much body weight changed.
For such a low dose I think it was one of the nicest things I have tried.
Haven’t noticed testicles smaller, BTW

OP
vulture

vulture

New tests:

LH 2.04 mUI/mL - REF - Males: 1.0 - 34.6
FSH 1.25 mUI/ml - REF - Males 1.3 - 18.1
Prolactin 17.2 ng/mL - REF - Males 0 - 20
Testosterone - 778 ng/dL - REF - Males 300 - 1200

Lower T, historically high Prolactin.
LH FSH Blood was drawn NOT fasted (different from first blood tests) before morning scrotal T and T was drawn 2 hours after morning scrotal T dose.
Usually my prolactin was less than 10, and most of the times around 5. T dropped from almost 1000 to 778, even 2 hours after applying gel on scrotum.
LH and FSH dropped very significantly. So, even low doses on scrotum ARE supressive. Sadly, didn't test for DHT. Would be great to know if T dropped and DHT increased, but I doubt it AFAIK.

Notice this is a GEL, not a cream.

What do you think?

OP
vulture

vulture

BTW, advices to improve or accelerate recovery from this experiment?
I have some HcG laying around, could use a low dose to bring T up, but I don't know if it's worth it than just waiting one or two months on a good diet. Or using an AI, some B6 + Vit E to reduce PRL, etc.

boxers

Sex drive is great, erections are rockhard.

Strenght feels lower than with Testo injections, comparable to when I take Testo + AI.

Think I'm rather on the lower end of estradiol with the transdermal Testo (increased DHT conversion probably working as aromatase inhibitor here).
Interesting my estrogen sky rocketed on testosterone cream, I’m thinking of trying the same dose as you 20mg daily.

My dht was 400 which is way over range

sebastian_r

BTW, advices to improve or accelerate recovery from this experiment?
I have some HcG laying around, could use a low dose to bring T up, but I don't know if it's worth it than just waiting one or two months on a good diet. Or using an AI, some B6 + Vit E to reduce PRL, etc.

Don't touch hcg, it will suppress you only more.

It's not an PCT drug.

Lowering Estradiol and Prolactin with vitamins should be fine, if it doesn't work some Aromasin.

OP
vulture

vulture

It's not an PCT drug.

Lowering Estradiol and Prolactin with vitamins should be fine, if it doesn't work some Aromasin.
Thanks. I also think I’ll increase oyster due to zinc effects on PRL.
Maybe some methylene blue for AI

broozer

u have to be in good healthy otherwise id never try this with a 1/1000 natural high T level. it shows you, that exogenous testosterone even if with a high DHT/T ratio excerts a negative feedback mechanism (signigicant LH drop).

the prolactin thing is strange. did u have more orgasms? i read about trt's effects on stress axis. baseline was it inhibits locally the adrenals to produce cortisol. but increases the ACTH response to stressors..not sure f this is a good thing.

OP
vulture

vulture

u have to be in good healthy otherwise id never try this with a 1/1000 natural high T level. it shows you, that exogenous testosterone even if with a high DHT/T ratio excerts a negative feedback mechanism (signigicant LH drop).

the prolactin thing is strange. did u have more orgasms? i read about trt's effects on stress axis. baseline was it inhibits locally the adrenals to produce cortisol. but increases the ACTH response to stressors..not sure f this is a good thing.
Not sure or I did, but certainly I engaged into sex and masturbation

broozer

maybe u looked more muscular because of more glycogen storage in mussle tissue due to a higher free T.

boxers

What is the dose of testosterone cypiante injections would you suggest and what is the amount of testosterone cream 20% solution? The minimum amount of each that would give results

OP
vulture

vulture

It's not an PCT drug.

Do you have LH/FSH, T, Prolactin labs on your scrotal T?

boxers

Im assuming my lh fsh would be near zero, havent tested. I was using 140mg a day, so a rather large dose, which was a mistake because my estrogen was very high. Im off all testosterone now, but may go back to a low dose.

OP
vulture

vulture

Im assuming my lh fsh would be near zero, havent tested. I was using 140mg a day, so a rather large dose, which was a mistake because my estrogen was very high. Im off all testosterone now, but may go back to a low dose.
Effects?

marsaday

Interesting thread. I am hoping to try some testosterone cream soon. I have a meeting with a doc here in the UK about my situation. My testosterone results are way worse than vultures. I am making average levels of testosterone but really high LH and FSH. I have known for a long time i have low sperm production, but it seems my testosterone is now starting to drop as i age (47 y/o). SHBG is top of range as well, so overall i am right at the bottom of the androgen index.

I take thyroid, but it is looking like testosterone is an issue for me. I will update this thread when i start my own experiment. I have all my bloods prior to any treatment.

OP
vulture

vulture

Interesting thread. I am hoping to try some testosterone cream soon. I have a meeting with a doc here in the UK about my situation. My testosterone results are way worse than vultures. I am making average levels of testosterone but really high LH and FSH. I have known for a long time i have low sperm production, but it seems my testosterone is now starting to drop as i age (47 y/o). SHBG is top of range as well, so overall i am right at the bottom of the androgen index.

I take thyroid, but it is looking like testosterone is an issue for me. I will update this thread when i start my own experiment. I have all my bloods prior to any treatment.
Great. I’d love to see your results.