Vitamin K Really Does Change Your Face. This Stuff Is Better Than Makeup

Constatine

Yes, I do not doubt Testosterone influences the jaw line. I always thought MK4 enhances it because of better Calcium and mineral utilization in the bone. Yes, MK7 is ***t. I know, LOL.
Yeah it increases osteocalcin and osteoblast activity. Note that testosterone also does this though. Osteocalcin also increasing testosterone which could be one of the mechanisms vitamin k increases test.

dand

You’ll have to realize that this is all in your head.

Nothing will change your face past the age of 20 except 10iu growth hormone and a ***t ton of trenbolone everyday.

Yah, bro. Cool story. Completely disagree based on my personal experience.

Mauritio

I’m 36. My jaw is already pretty masculine/ androgenic and it improves that noticeably and nearly immediately.
If its that immediatly ever thought about it beeing water rention that melts of. If my hormones are on point my face looks pretty good but it can revert back in a matter of minutes if I get a stress response from something . And I dont think the bones can remodel in such a short time.
Not saying this isnt possible , I still believe its possible...

Shontelle

Forum Supporter
I bought a huge shipment of idealabs products but the only one I really use is vitamin K. The results are immediate. Rub it on my balls and I have the libido of a horse. Im more confident, driven, etc etc; you've heard it all before.

But the most shocking - and the most welcome - results have been long term. Hell, it took so long to manifest I thought I was imagining it. But theres no imagining the reaction I get from the ladies.

Theres no othee qay to put it. I - I'm becoming handsome :fearscream:

The sharper cheekbones. That line that goes from cheek to chin. And that something special about the eyes that makes them all magical and sparkly. Fyck yeah

Now I have been doing the tongue on roof thing I see mentioned here..but these changes only started to show after MK4.

On top of that my skin is smoother and has a subtle glow that really brings out all the carrots I've been eating. I mention the carrors because I think Theyve contributed to the way my face has changed, especially the jaw growth. My jaw is wider and stronger and is starting to look Michael fassbenderish, if I do say so myself. But it can't just be the carrots, i had been eating carrots for a while before I purchased the MK4 and these chances happened after that.

I think the vitamin K facilitates bone growth or activates the fascia, potentiating the positive effects from tongue pressing and carrot eating.

I don't know thats @haidut 's lane, but this stuff is great and i feel great and i thought i should let people know incase they were on the fence about purchasing it.
For a woman what dosage?

Xemnoraq

Alright if were talkin androgenic facial features id have to say chris brown would be a perfect example of this, the dudes cheekbones could cut diamonds, he definetely has probably one of the most etched faces ive seen, i also noticed he exibits really high dopamine like behavior, extremely energetic, super outgoing, could be the use of dopamimergenic/prolactin inhibiting drugs, then again he used to do alot of coke and coke is known to do that?‍♂️ but i always wondered how he achieves this

Attachments

• c-10-e1576179891101.jpg
    c-10-e1576179891101.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 89
  • d0d3d74f56f8646995e5b23861db1977.jpg
    d0d3d74f56f8646995e5b23861db1977.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 83
  • ChrisBrown.jpg
    ChrisBrown.jpg
    378.2 KB · Views: 85

Frankdee20

Alright if were talkin androgenic facial features id have to say chris brown would be a perfect example of this, the dudes cheekbones could cut diamonds, he definetely has probably one of the most etched faces ive seen, i also noticed he exibits really high dopamine like behavior, extremely energetic, super outgoing, could be the use of dopamimergenic/prolactin inhibiting drugs, then again he used to do alot of coke and coke is known to do that?‍♂️ but i always wondered how he achieves this

He was born during the months of Taurus, and all Earth signs will have defined bone structure, due to the density of the element... Especially Capricorn

nicholebowden

I bought a huge shipment of idealabs products but the only one I really use is vitamin K. The results are immediate. Rub it on my balls and I have the libido of a horse. Im more confident, driven, etc etc; you've heard it all before.

But the most shocking - and the most welcome - results have been long term. Hell, it took so long to manifest I thought I was imagining it. But theres no imagining the reaction I get from the ladies.

Theres no othee qay to put it. I - I'm becoming handsome :fearscream:

The sharper cheekbones. That line that goes from cheek to chin. And that something special about the eyes that makes them all magical and sparkly. Fyck yeah

Now I have been doing the tongue on roof thing I see mentioned here..but these changes only started to show after MK4.

On top of that my skin is smoother and has a subtle glow that really brings out all the carrots I've been eating. I mention the carrors because I think Theyve contributed to the way my face has changed, especially the jaw growth. My jaw is wider and stronger and is starting to look Michael fassbenderish, if I do say so myself. But it can't just be the carrots, i had been eating carrots for a while before I purchased the MK4 and these chances happened after that.

I think the vitamin K facilitates bone growth or activates the fascia, potentiating the positive effects from tongue pressing and carrot eating.

I don't know thats @haidut 's lane, but this stuff is great and i feel great and i thought i should let people know incase they were on the fence about purchasing it.
Where did you buy your vitaminK?

Greg says

I haven’t tried that one. I have Thorne K2
Definitely the only supplement I’ve ever taken and actually guaranteed of an effect. A few drops will always raise mood and libido. So some testosterone pathway.