Best Way To Use T3+T4 ?

Gabriel Dell

Guys
I recently bought Liquid T3 (Tyronene) 8mcg per drop and Synthroid 25mcg per tablet. I would like to know the best way to combine t3 with t4. I'm thinking about taking 2mcg (t3) + 6mcg (t4) 4 times a day, totaling 8mcg T3 and 24mcg T4 per day. Am I doing it right?

TeaRex14

That's a 3:1 ratio of T4/T3. It's probably fine, even preferred for some, but it's not a one size fits all. Monitor how you fell, check temps and pulse, adjust accordingly.

OP
G

Gabriel Dell

That's a 3:1 ratio of T4/T3. It's probably fine, even preferred for some, but it's not a one size fits all. Monitor how you fell, check temps and pulse, adjust accordingly.

Thx for your answer . Do you know how can i fraction the liquid t3 (tyronene 8mcg per drop ) if i put 1 drop in 8 ML of water , every ML will have 1 MCG of T3 ?

TeaRex14

Thx for your answer . Do you know how can i fraction the liquid t3 (tyronene 8mcg per drop ) if i put 1 drop in 8 ML of water , every ML will have 1 MCG of T3 ?
I think tyronene needs to be diluted with a highly pure alcohol, like pharma grade ethanol. Everclear would probably be the easiest thing to get though. I'm not 100% positive though, so someone else might need to comment on this. I think there's a few threads on the forum discussing this topic.

I take 130mcg t4 split into two doses. I take t3 Tyronene every few hours throughout the day. About 30 or 40mcg.

shine

I dissolve it in 96% ethanol and that works fine. I wouldn't use ethanol with a lower %, some people had problems with dissolving Tyronene in 70% alcohol.
I bought some syringes, ethanol and 50ml dropper bottles and took out 5ml Tyronene (the whole bottle is 15ml, so you can make 3 bottles) and mixed it with 35ml ethanol in the 50ml dropper bottle -> 1mcg per drop.

sweetpeat

With a t4 dose that low, you probably don't need to split it. Unless you find it works better for you that way.

You could also try taking the t4 with evening meal or even at bedtime. That way you're getting some thyroid to help you through the night.

Dobbler

Good way to use liquid thyroid is to take a small piece of banana, carve a small hole in it and drop it there, and consume immediately. I hold the banana piece in my hand because im OCD that some might come out of the bottom, which is nearly imposible.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals