White Tongue

Nicole W.

Yes, the scalloped tongue is mostly resolved. I would say it is still slightly swollen but not as scalloped as it was. No white coat. The anti-viral protocol was the beginning of resolving a lot of symptoms including the white, scalloped tongue. From there, I just focused on increasing heat and metabolism by eating things that sounded good to me. Sometimes that included things like peanut butter but mostly bread, milk, cheese, chocolate, fruit, meat, veg... just the normal whole foods that we should be eating anyway. I would say that I was fighting something that lowered my metabolic rate and when that condition exists, I think it results in the coated tongue. They see coated tongue and scalloped tongue in a lot of low thyroid people. But maybe it isn’t always thyroid as the primary cause? Not sure. For me higher temps, more energy, seemed to help resolve the tongue problem.

Light

They see coated tongue and scalloped tongue in a lot of low thyroid people.
Yeah, I looked around the web and saw that hypothyroidism is listed as a possible reason for scallopped tongue.
Glad it worked for you :)

Lactoferrin is working for me, I believe. Maybe caffeine helps? I make sure to swish water around in my mouth after eating or drinking, and this helps. Not totally eliminated.

How has your experience been with the lactoferrin? I just started taking apolactoferrin and one of the first notable things is my usually white tongue has nearly completely cleared.

Pointless

I stopped taking the lactoferrin a few weeks ago. I got a persistent case of gout, so I dropped a bunch of supplements, which didn't really help. I'd say the white tongue has mostly stayed away, but I haven't been monitoring it closely. I drink a lot of milk for obvious reasons, so that complicates things.

I stopped taking the lactoferrin a few weeks ago. I got a persistent case of gout, so I dropped a bunch of supplements, which didn't really help. I'd say the white tongue has mostly stayed away, but I haven't been monitoring it closely. I drink a lot of milk for obvious reasons, so that complicates things.

Thanks. What are you doing to help the gout? I struggled with gout like symptoms a few years ago, taking celery seed extract seemingly fixed it...

Pointless

I've been taking folic acid and adenosyl-cobalamin (a type of B12) inspired by joeyd's thread, and it seems to be helping a lot. I have a confirmed folate insufficiency by blood tests.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals