Orthosilicic Acid Removes Aluminum From The Brains, Prevents Alzheimer's?

BigBrain

This is great. Perhaps even if the less‐soluble silicates don't reach the brain they could still prevent re‐adsorption.

The aluminum in our bodies can be excreted by chelating with the tricarboxylates citrate and malate. Of course, some of whatever ends‐up in the kidneys is reabsorbed; perhaps silicon in the kidneys could prevent this. I think aluminum forms a stronger bond with silicon than it does with malate and citrate.

Molitoris, Bruce A. "Citrate: a major factor in the toxicity of orally administered aluminum compounds." Kidney international (1989)

'In addition, using the 72-hour urinary excretion of aluminum as an index of absorption, 50 times more aluminum was excreted in the urine when aluminum citrate was administered rather than aluminum chloride in the gavage solution. Everted gut studies, using duodenal or jejunal segments, revealed marked enhancement of the transmural movement of aluminum in the presence of citrate.' ―Molitoris

'The very high aluminum blood levels seen in patients receiving both aluminum and citrate would help to explain the acute neurotoxicity accompanying the usage of the combination of these compounds. In the studies by Slanin et al [14, 16] brain aluminum content increased three- and six-fold when aluminum citrate and aluminum hydroxide with citric acid were fed respectively, whereas no increase was seen when only Al(OH)₃ was given.' ―Molitoris

But avoiding aluminum is important too. The food with the most aluminum, on average, is probably frozen pizza. This can have aluminum both in the dough (baking powder) and the cheese (emulsifier). Previously‐ingested aluminum is probably most effected by its classic binding agents: citrate, malate, and silicon.

Processed food, pharmaceuticals, and aluminum foil/cans should be used with caution. Although it is generally tossed‐aside and ignored by the media as being a factor, aluminum really does cause dementia and is probably best avoided.

Horsetail tea in the French press is okay. The French press is good for this reason; you can infuse plants as soon as you're done drinking coffee.
what is about aspirin because they told in the youtube video above that aspirin contains aluminium or did i understand this false ?

Travis

what is about aspirin because they told in the youtube video above that aspirin contains aluminium or did i understand this false ?
You'd have to look at the label. It wouldn't surprise me if it had, and I think you'd be able to find aluminum‐free versions even if it does. You don't have to avoid aspirin just because most manufacturers adulterate it with a neurotoxin.

Travis

There is a product on the market which is choline stabilized orthosilicic acid,and its very bioavailable,you can find studies on pubmed using this product also.

Some types of beer also are good sources but beer is not peaty. maybe unhopped
Malt syrup is good option ,if it be high quality without any aflatoxins.
Or unhopped beers(but thats too much alcohol which is a problem!). I believe light ales was highest in silicon , but you can check it yourself ,there is studies done on this subject.

Animals connective tissues are also good source probably.
Choline also not peatish

Travis

how about aspirin from bayer does it contain aluminium ?
Or if you don't want the bark, you can read this website; they will tell you which brands to buy. Apparently, there is a brand for sale with just starch and aspirin.

Not all brands are created equal; there are even some with titanium dioxide nanoparticles!

paymanz

Choline also not peatish
Ray reccmmends and eats many choline rich foods, eggs,milk,liver,shelfish also high in choline i believe.

These are richest foos sojrces of choline.

Some studies also showd that supplementing choline doesnt increase acetylcholine.

paymanz

And that choline silicon supplement probably doesnt contain that much choline, but im not sure.

Ideonaut

According to this professor in the following video who has been studying aluminum contamination, taking orthosilicic acid will remove aluminum from the brains, and since aluminum contamination in the brains has been linked to Alzheimer's, this could possibly prevent it.

There is also a study that supports this: The role of silicic acid in the renal excretion of aluminium. - PubMed - NCBI and another one: Biological and therapeutic effects of ortho-silicic acid and some ortho-silicic acid-releasing compounds: New perspectives for therapy

What is your opinion on this, and what does Ray Peat think of orthosilicic acid?

Here's a great interview of Dr. Blaylock in which he tells how nano-aluminum from chemtrails and vaccines causes alzheimer's, parkinson's, etc. and how anti-inflammatory agents like curcurmin, quercitin, etc., can fix the problem. Also great on how rotten capitalist/fascist medicine is, affirming the correctness of the approach exemplified so well by Haidut--doctors are utterly venal and full of ***t, but you can get excellent info by going to the scientific literature yourself.

OP
T

TreasureVibe

Thanks for the video. Truly shocking if it is a 100% true. I'm getting quite frustrated how I cannot find any good source on how to detoxify the body of aluminum other than Dr. Exley, and how I can't find any reliable source on why silica found in mineral water does work in detoxifying aluminum from the body but silica bought as a supplement doesn't. Anyone has any idea how to do it?

paymanz

15 mg si per 4000mg of cocoa powder ,according to this study, which seems to be a good study.
Macro- and Microelemental Composition and Toxicity of Unsweetened Natural Cocoa Powder in Sprague-Dawley Rats

Not sure about bioavailability.

That study also has good data about cocoa mineral content in general.
A total of thirty-eight (38) macro-12 elements (sodium (Na), magnesium (Mg), aluminium (Al), silicon (Si), phosphorus (P), sulphur (S), chlorine (Cl), potassium (K), calcium (Ca), titanium (Ti), manganese (Mn), and iron (Fe)) and micro-26 elements (vanadium (V), chromium (Cr), cobalt (Co), nickel (Ni), copper (Cu), zinc (Zn), gallium (Ga), arsenic (As), rubidium (Rb), strontium (Sr), yttrium (Y), zirconium (Zr), niobium (Nb), molybdenum (Mo), antimony (Sb), iodine (I), cesium (Cs), barium (Ba), lanthanum (La), cerium (Ce), hafnium (Hf), tantalum (Ta), lead (Pb), bismuth (Bi), thorium (Th), uranium (U)) (Table 1) were identified and evaluated.

Its note worthy that Aluminum to silicon ratio is almost 1:1.

Fractality

I wonder if gerolsteiner or other high mineral content water has the silica in the optimum form?

OP
T

TreasureVibe

I highly recommend malic acid instead of orthosilicic acid for aluminum chelation from the brain! Works very well. Make sure you get the L-malic acid form, which is natural, instead of the D-malic acid form which is synthetic.

Fractality

I highly recommend malic acid instead of orthosilicic acid for aluminum chelation from the brain! Works very well. Make sure you get the L-malic acid form, which is natural, instead of the D-malic acid form which is synthetic.

How do you know it works very well?

OP
T

TreasureVibe

How do you know it works very well?
Because I have tried it and noted direct results after the first dose of 800mg, slight aches in the brain right after I took it (which I interpreted as its working) and the day after a much clearer mind and much less forgetfulness etc. It is actually the strongest aluminum chelator out there according to literature.

I tested it out on my 56 years old mother and she reported the same direct effect after the first dose. So I know its real!

paymanz

Closer to 40mg/L. Do you think having one liter a day would be enough to chelate? In one of those videos in this thread, the professor stated he drinks one liter a day so I'm thinking that is good. Bottled Waters of the World
I dont know what dosage is optimal for this purpose but 30-40mg probably is higher than amounts you can get from an average diet.

30mg of bioavailable silicon is good dose.especially if you take it every day.

Philomath

smith

Silicone chemical compatibilites~
in case polymerization (as @paymanz mentioned) becomes a problem in the future...

Attachments

• Silicone_Chemical_Compatibility_Chart.pdf
    380.1 KB · Views: 21