Teeth Appearance (White, Healthy, Etc.)

frant26

HealthNatura's granulated activated charcoal probably poses less of a risk of presorption, and the blackened intestinal wall didn't indicate any increased susceptibility to cancer and so on.

I use that one!

I take it every once in a while, but I NEVER see black coming out in stools (unlike fine powders)... what is going on? Where does it end up?

DaveFoster

I use that one!

I take it every once in a while, but I NEVER see black coming out in stools (unlike fine powders)... what is going on? Where does it end up?
It could be in the stool, covered.

jzeno

Quick update: This method seems to actually work. I have no idea what it is, but it seems to gently raise the level of whiteness in the teeth. I'm talking a few shades here--nothing groundbreaking or unnatural or capable of correcting major issues, but nonetheless effective and noticeable for me. Hopefully for others, too.

My teeth don't look like I had them professionally whitened or something, but they just seem to lift some of the yellow color that had accumulated over the years.

If I had to speculate as to why: I think it's two-fold (possibly even more). The turmeric is very mildly abrasive so that it gently scrubs the teeth--this probably has something to do with it. Second, turmeric is probably antibacterial (to what degree is debatable), but brushing and swishing with turmeric probably has a really good impact on overall gum and biome health inside the mouth. So, the result is my teeth don't look unnaturally white, just naturally a few shades lighter. It may not correct serious issues, but if your teeth are just a few shades dull, I highly recommend giving this a shot.

Also, I can't say if these results are permanent or how frequent you need to keep up with this method. Right now, I'm brushing with turmeric two times per day (morning and evening) and after brushing I swish the turmeric for 5 minutes. That's it. Since I've been doing it regularly for 2-3 days I can't say how if my teeth will eventually return to a darker shade or not, but as far as I can tell it looks somewhat permanent. Meaning, that if I were to skip it for weeks or months the my teeth might darken over time, but I doubt they would darken over night if I skipped a day.

Again I'll post pics in one week, but I wanted to provide another quick update because of the results I'm getting and how easy and quick it was.

jzeno

@Motif

Right now, I'm brushing with turmeric two times per day (morning and evening) and after brushing I swish the turmeric for 5 minutes, then spit and rinse. That's it.

Motif

And you you just put the powder on your toothbrush? How much ?

Are the teeth still yellow after swishing ?

jzeno

@Motif

Yes, I'm not doing anything complicated. I wet my brush, dip into a small plastic jar that has about 2 tablespoons of turmeric in it and cover the bristles thoroughly. Then I shake of all the excess by tapping the head of the brush on the side of the mouth of the jar a bit and then go to town for 2 minutes, brushing normally. Then, once I'm done brushing, I use my stop watch or my timer to set a timer for 5 minutes, do other things while I'm just swishing, then spit everything out and clean out all the excess and clean my mouth and try to wipe my brush clean a bit. If your have white on your brush the turmeric will stain it, but it's not a big deal.

Motif

Thanks, will try it.

How long should we do that?
And how often later to maintain ?

jzeno

@Motif

As I wrote before, I have no idea. I just started a few days ago as an experiment. Seems promising. Give it a shot and see what you think. You'll be able to figure out for yourself if you want to continue or not once you get a shot.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
@Motif

As I wrote before, I have no idea. I just started a few days ago as an experiment. Seems promising. Give it a shot and see what you think. You'll be able to figure out for yourself if you want to continue or not once you get a shot.
I just started this today. How is it going for you? I’m curious because I’ve got professional pictures scheduled in 6 days.

jzeno

@Blossom
@Motif

Results:

Turmeric Test.png

Not very convincing. My teeth even look a bit yellower from the stain from freshly brushing my teeth. Makes sens because turmeric stained everything that it came into contact with! Shirts, floor, toothbrush, bristles.

I think I might go back to what I was doing before.

You be the judge.

Before, I would switch between these different tooth pastes:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071VK9Y28/ref=oh_aui_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008VPSTOA/ref=oh_aui_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0016GCZSC/ref=oh_aui_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Tooth Builder Sensitive Toothpaste - 4 oz.

Back to the drawing board.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Thanks @jzeno. I wondered today after doing it for the first time if having the turmeric on my teeth and then rinsing it off might give the impression that they were whiter. I'll probably try it a few more times though. Your teeth look white enough to me already.

jzeno

@Blossom

Thanks. There's room for progress, which is easier to see up close and really my goal is to learn how to speed up and facilitate the "regrowing" process of teeth (just like bones, nails, and hair). I think I can do that, but I'm just not sure how. Little tips like these to whiten teeth might lead me to something to figure out how we can facilitate the process of regrowing our teeth just like we do with bones, etc. I'm convinced it is very possible and whatever helps that is going to have very good benefits for health in general, but I haven't figured it out yet.

K and Calcium seem to be a big part of it.

It's weird because it does seem like my teeth whitened a bit, but it's hard to tell. Those pictures look like they show the opposite pretty well.

All the best.

Momado965

Health natura vitamin K makes my teeth white and shiny and strong looking.
They also feel smooth when I run my tongue over them and I haven’t gotten a professional cleaning in a few years.
I use earthpaste charcoal and peppermint toothpaste. I don’t have any plaque from what I can see in the mirror but vitamin c supplement has made my teeth very sensitive in the past. Usually goes away when I stop supplementing.

Was it the same with kuinone?

jzeno

Just wanted to provide an update: Been using hydrogen peroxide to see if it will have any effect on my teeth

Per: and Teeth whitening using Hydrogen Peroxide : Frugal

I will post an update with pictures if I find any effect.

I will say that hydrogen peroxide kills bad breath instantly. Sometimes I use a little bit of peppermint essential oil to change the taste and smell of my breath after eating when I don't brush and it only seems to cover up whatever my breath smells like temporarily. The H2O2 kills all the bad breath smell and gives me perfectly neutral smelling breath--not bad and not 'flavored' or aromatic or something. Highly recommend for getting breath under control. Just put a small amount in her mouth and swish it around for a few minutes and rinse out your mouth and your breath will be clean and neutral with no hint of odor.

Will follow up once I have an update. Probably give it a few weeks.

Mauritio

Just wanted to provide an update: Been using hydrogen peroxide to see if it will have any effect on my teeth

Per: and Teeth whitening using Hydrogen Peroxide : Frugal

I will post an update with pictures if I find any effect.

I will say that hydrogen peroxide kills bad breath instantly. Sometimes I use a little bit of peppermint essential oil to change the taste and smell of my breath after eating when I don't brush and it only seems to cover up whatever my breath smells like temporarily. The H2O2 kills all the bad breath smell and gives me perfectly neutral smelling breath--not bad and not 'flavored' or aromatic or something. Highly recommend for getting breath under control. Just put a small amount in her mouth and swish it around for a few minutes and rinse out your mouth and your breath will be clean and neutral with no hint of odor.

Will follow up once I have an update. Probably give it a few weeks.

How is it going?
A few years ago I was using a commercial mourthrinse that featured H2O2 , and like 8 natural herbs in it . My teeth were very healthy I think. I just dont know if its healthy to have h2o2 in your mouth everyday??

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom