Bicarbonate Vs. PaCO2 Blood Tests

Lovestain

I apologise if this isn't the place to ask this...

@haidut you mentioned in a podcast with Danny roddy on using a capnometer to measure co2.. I was thinking of buying the masimo EMMA portable. Is this a device you would recommend? What values of etCO2 would reflect high functioning metabolism?

It would be interesting to know the measurements taken from a Buteyko practitioner... Someone with a control Pause up near 60?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I apologise if this isn't the place to ask this...

@haidut you mentioned in a podcast with Danny roddy on using a capnometer to measure co2.. I was thinking of buying the masimo EMMA portable. Is this a device you would recommend? What values of etCO2 would reflect high functioning metabolism?

It would be interesting to know the measurements taken from a Buteyko practitioner... Someone with a control Pause up near 60?

The Masimo is a good one but any medical-grade capnometer should work just fine. There used to be a lot of second-hand ones sold by hospitals on Ebay and some of them are even cheaper than the Masimo.

Lovestain

The Masimo is a good one but any medical-grade capnometer should work just fine. There used to be a lot of second-hand ones sold by hospitals on Ebay and some of them are even cheaper than the Masimo.

Thanks.
Am i allowed to ask what your personal range of values has been using such devices?

ddjd

do you know of any other substances that upregulate a2-macroglobulin (a2M) haidut?

Proteomic analysis showed up-regulation of apolipoprotein A1 (ApoA1), α2-macroglobulin (α2M) and ceruloplasmin (CP), with significant increases in NLF of AERD patients, which was significantly higher in AERD patients with chronic rhinosinusitis.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals