Wheat bread/pasta

Before getting emf sensitivity

Then i became sensitive to dairy

Sugar and gluten

Seems like basmatti rice and shrimp

Or ground turkey doesnt trigger

The inflammation reactions like

sugar,dairy and gluten

Okay. Then how do you feel after just having 1/2 tsp salt with water?

Makrosky

My mother took away two meters i

bought but i am still greatful that

she has helped in other ways despite

Not believing in ehs.

But did you manage to get some EMF readings before your mom took your meters ? The three of them : Electric, Magnetic and RF

Are you aware there are two types of meters ? single-axis and triple-axis. With the single axis you have to move the meter in diferent ways to get proper readings.

I think it is important to rule out if it is really the EMF's or not. Not because EHS has an easy solution but it is obvious it is causing you lots of mental distress and it would be very good for you to rule that out. Maybe you can wait until your mom is out of the house and rent some EMF meters (there are lots of companies that rent them) and take measure at least in your bed ? Shouldn't take you more than a couple of hours.

For this I am not an expert and haven't researched it yet but : Apparently the best way to see if you are being affected by EMF's is measuring your body voltage. This can be done with any cheap multimeter and a simple hack to connect some cables to it. Look for info on the internet, there's plenty and I don't know much about this method of testing but apparently is cheap and very reliable.

Can you get a script for Tianeptine from your psychiatrist ? For the people that works, it helps with EVERYTHING including EMF and your levels of mental distress.

I can send you some good quality tianeptine for you to try if you are in Europe. You should feel immediate effects with the first dose. If you are in the US then the shipping will be more expensive than if you buy some off ebay yourself, but try to get a script it is safer and cheaper.

Makrosky

Correct, the meter will not detect radar from airports. I almost moved into a house by an airport for exactly this reason. My meter was saying it was okay but I felt so funny there. Light headed almost constantly. There was this very slight blip ever 3 seconds or so on the meter, but very faint so I thought it was nothing. But I kept digging and the pieces fell into place. Luckily we had just signed the lease and they let us out of it minus some costs. Would have been a total nightmare.
Scary stuff.

Makrosky

Maybe @Xisca can chime in and give some advice. I think she also had to move to a EMF free area because she was high sensitive to them.

OP
Davsey85

Davsey85

But did you manage to get some EMF readings before your mom took your meters ? The three of them : Electric, Magnetic and RF

Are you aware there are two types of meters ? single-axis and triple-axis. With the single axis you have to move the meter in diferent ways to get proper readings.

I think it is important to rule out if it is really the EMF's or not. Not because EHS has an easy solution but it is obvious it is causing you lots of mental distress and it would be very good for you to rule that out. Maybe you can wait until your mom is out of the house and rent some EMF meters (there are lots of companies that rent them) and take measure at least in your bed ? Shouldn't take you more than a couple of hours.

For this I am not an expert and haven't researched it yet but : Apparently the best way to see if you are being affected by EMF's is measuring your body voltage. This can be done with any cheap multimeter and a simple hack to connect some cables to it. Look for info on the internet, there's plenty and I don't know much about this method of testing but apparently is cheap and very reliable.

Can you get a script for Tianeptine from your psychiatrist ? For the people that works, it helps with EVERYTHING including EMF and your levels of mental distress.

I can send you some good quality tianeptine for you to try if you are in Europe. You should feel immediate effects with the first dose. If you are in the US then the shipping will be more expensive than if you buy some off ebay yourself, but try to get a script it is safer and cheaper.

Mr Makrowsy i appreciate your feedback

Yes i used a handy meter in the house

From LESSEMF and found that the

Rf levels were second green

Elf is yellow

I then took the meter to bars and

restaruants where i previously felt the

emf and Readings were high

This was confirmation to me that i

Am sensitive also

When i wake up frequently at night

I find that the wifi router is on

One recent night i could feel a field

Affecting my sleep around 5 am i

Went to the bathroom and father asked

If i was alright while i was in the bathroom

I later asked my father if he was

streaming his tinnitus therapy on his

Phone throughout the night and he said

It is experiences like this that lead

Me to believe i have ehs.

The handy meters showed high levels

Throughout my town but my block was

A little better

I do see some white dish looking things

Installed in the telephone lines couple

Streets down

Its unfortanate that these high levels
Are unregulated

And perhaps most of the public is not

aware of this i think

I later bought an acousticomm 2 which

Picks up rf better than the handy meter

And it was mostly yellow and when the

Wifi which is about 35-40feet from my

bed in an office

showed yellow at my bed but

orange on the walls closer to the wifi

My first psychiatrist here told my father

I was delusional about emf and put

Me on seroquel and i still felt the emf

Last two psychiatrists said they dont

know if cell phone and wifi are harmful

But kind enough to give anxiety meds

I am open to quentipine

So long that theres no interaction with
MB

If you would like to send it to the states

I am in atlanta,ga united states

Alot of people i have met in doctors

offices and hospitals dont know what

emf means when i ask as well as a good

Proportion of the general public.For

This reason the Telecommunication

industry will be able to get away with

5g without clinical trials and the ftc

Is backing them up.

A forum member on the jackkruse

forums mentioned to me that dr kruse

Has spoken to someone who works in

Telecomm and expects in 5-10 years

almost all cities urban and rural will

Have 5g

Thank You
Mr Makrowsky

Last edited:
May have to try this

You have no excuse!

Also, what do you feel like when you take a bath? Especially if you add minerals, e.g. baking soda, salt, epsom salt. That would be a pretty good indication I think. For one, you will be shielded in a mineral bath, if you notice less sensitivity while in bath you have demonstrated relatively well that it is in fact emf related.. and also demonstrated the need for minerals. You can experiment with different mineral soaks and likely figure out what works best, and likely connect this to what minerals you would benefit to supplement. Since salt is the most prevalent mineral at your skin level, and a lot of salt is lost through stress and sweat, and the body can safely hold a lot of extra salt, and salt water shields from emf quite effectively, I would start there. The point I made earlier about electrolytes shielding from emf makes a lot of sense. You said this happened over time, you likely became deficient in something your body needs. Something is off with your system and you are more sensitive than others who have the proper balance in their cells. That’s the most plausible thing, start with the most plausible scenario before moving to the fringe solutions.

Submarines cannot communicate via radio under water. They must use sound waves instead.

Here is a good link explaining how conductive materials attenuate the penetration of radio waves.

Skin effect - Wikipedia

Every cell of your body is dependent on electrolytes, to protect from stress, both internal and external. Much like how the ionosphere makes life on earth possible, by shielding from the extreme radiation of space through conductive ions (electrolytes).

https://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/cr60286a003?journalCode=chreay

“In that way, a sheet of aluminum foil works more like a microwave mirror than a microwave sponge. Metal in a microwave absorbs so little energy that it doesn’t even get warm to the touch.“

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thetak...-can-t-we-put-metal-in-the-mic-1798253143/amp

Last edited:
OP
Davsey85

Davsey85

Submarines cannot communicate via radio under water. They must use sound waves instead.

Here is a good link explaining how conductive materials attenuate the penetration of radio waves.

Skin effect - Wikipedia

Every cell of your body is dependent on electrolytes, to protect from stress, both internal and external. Much like how the ionosphere makes life on earth possible, by shielding from the extreme radiation of space through conductive ions (electrolytes).

https://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/cr60286a003?journalCode=chreay

“In that way, a sheet of aluminum foil works more like a microwave mirror than a microwave sponge. Metal in a microwave absorbs so little energy that it doesn’t even get warm to the touch.“

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thetak...-can-t-we-put-metal-in-the-mic-1798253143/amp

Captain i appreciate your feedback

In my early stages i did get some

relief from baking soda and pink

himilyan salt bath

Before sensitivity epsom salt helped

Relieve the fried feeling although for

Some reason i dont feel well after

Epsom salt baths like i used to

Perhaps boron supplementation

Plus ionic trace multimineral and

Some form of mineral bath

I drink alot of reverse osmosis water

And find that i do feel dehyrdrated at

Times

How to mineralize with salt without

Raising BP?

Doc kruse says to avoid salt because it
Contains fluoride

Your thoughts?

Appreciate it Mr Captain

Captain i appreciate your feedback

In my early stages i did get some

relief from baking soda and pink

himilyan salt bath

Before sensitivity epsom salt helped

Relieve the fried feeling although for

Some reason i dont feel well after

Epsom salt baths like i used to

Perhaps boron supplementation

Plus ionic trace multimineral and

Some form of mineral bath

I drink alot of reverse osmosis water

And find that i do feel dehyrdrated at

Times

How to mineralize with salt without

Raising BP?

Doc kruse says to avoid salt because it
Contains fluoride

Your thoughts?

Appreciate it Mr Captain

You can use baking soda instead of salt if you are afraid about blood pressure. I think the salt and blood pressure issue is a bit of a myth however, much like the iodine will destroy your thyroid myth.

With electromagnetic radiation, it is important to understand the difference between it and regular electricity like what powers your computer. With emf, there is no requirement for a medium for the signal to travel across, in fact emf travels most efficiently in a vacuum, so you can think of it more like light, or a magnet - where the force / signal is strongest with less stuff in the way. Electricity like what is running your computer, requires a medium and the low voltage would struggle to travel through a vacuum. This form of electricity can be thought of more like sound, it requires a physical medium to vibrate and exchange through. Sound cannot transfer in a vacuum. So the idea that metals are going to make you pick up more radio frequencies is pretty much wrong. Heavy metals are still toxic, and likely have a role in lowering your levels of protective electrolytes. The mediums which electric current travel through best, are the same medium which will block emf the best. Resonance is the way wireless signals are transmitted, the receiver is tuned to the same wavelength as what the transmitter is sending. This means that the physical length of the wave itself must be matched in order for the primary resonance to occur. Every thing has a resonance, including all the elements in your body. Shielding your body, by increasing your electrical conductance, therefore protects your body from external resonance.

Last edited:
OP
Davsey85

Davsey85

With electromagnetic radiation, it is important to understand the difference between it and regular electricity like what powers your computer. With emf, there is no requirement for a medium for the signal to travel across, in fact emf travels most efficiently in a vacuum, so you can think of it more like light - where the signal is strongest with less stuff in the way. Electricity like what is running your computer, requires a medium and the low voltage would struggle to travel through a vacuum. This form of electricity can be thought of more like sound, it requires a physical medium to vibrate and exchange through. Sound cannot transfer in a vacuum. So the idea that metals are going to make you pick up more radio frequencies is pretty much wrong. Heavy metals are still toxic, and likely have a role in lowering your levels of protective electrolytes. The mediums which electric current travel through best, are the same medium which will block emf the best. Resonance is the way wireless signals are transmitted, the receiver is tuned to the same wavelength as what the transmitter is sending. This means that the physical length of the wave itself must be matched in order for the primary resonance to occur. Every thing has a resonance, including all the elements in your body. Shielding your body, by increasing your electrical conductance, therefore protects your body from external resonance.

Captain i appreciate your insight on

This topic focus on condunctance

Instead of detoxifying heavy metals

From the body which one with thing

Serve as an antennae as pulsed

microwave frequency

Captain we are in the era of 4glte

About 2-5ghz and transitioning into

A 60ghz 5g world which i have heard

Someone mention this 5g has the

ability to heat crops with its strong

mm power density

Captain do you think taking baking

Soda and salt baths can protect one

Through the condunance

mechanism you explained and

protect one from a much faster and

Stronger 5g at 60ghz?

Thank you captain

Captain i appreciate your insight on

This topic focus on condunctance

Instead of detoxifying heavy metals

From the body which one with thing

Serve as an antennae as pulsed

microwave frequency

Captain we are in the era of 4glte

About 2-5ghz and transitioning into

A 60ghz 5g world which i have heard

Someone mention this 5g has the

ability to heat crops with its strong

mm power density

Captain do you think taking baking

Soda and salt baths can protect one

Through the condunance

mechanism you explained and

protect one from a much faster and

Stronger 5g at 60ghz?

Thank you captain

The frequency of operation is pretty much irrelevant. The only options you have to block the radio waves are internal or external. I have presented you with the only logical way I can think of blocking internally. Anti oxidants, vitamins etc can help to limit the cascade of damage - but they will not block the source of damage. If you want to go some other route then you will need to look in to special clothing, faraday cages, power conditioners etc. I think for the most part radio level emf at average levels is not particularly dangerous, unless you let your shield down - then it is definitely dangerous. Living next to an airport is a whole other thing though, on top of extra emf you also have the sound pollution and jet fuel pollution.

To expand on my last post a little:

The less dense something is, and the less conductive it is, and the less electrons it has, the easier it is for a radio wave to modulate it and or pass through it on to another receiver. Therefore to block your cells from being resonated by cell phones etc, you need to increase the essential elements of the body which are highly conductive, dense, and high in electrons , basically electrolytes and metals, and adequate hydration.

I used to sleep with a silver blanket, and bathe in a bathtub which I grounded to the nearest outlet (only when the weather was nice obviously did not want lightning to kill me). Now that I have balanced my electrolytes I notice very little from that stuff anymore.

Last edited:
OP
Davsey85

Davsey85

The less dense something is, and the less conductive it is, and the less electrons it has, the easier it is for a radio wave to modulate it and or pass through it on to another receiver. Therefore to block your cells from being resonated by cell phones etc, you need to increase the essential elements of the body which are highly conductive, dense, and high in electrons , basically electrolytes and metals.

So one can essentially achieve this
Through mineralization when 5g comes without needing to bail to a quiet zone like green bank west virginia?

So one can essentially achieve this
Through mineralization when 5g comes without needing to bail to a quiet zone like green bank west virginia?

I think it is very probable that the internal route would be sufficient to protect most people. You have to remember, you were not always sensitive, and most people are not that sensitive, so you may have a chance to desensitize. I literally sit 3 feet away from a heavy duty wireless repeater while on my cell phone for hours every day and feel no negative effects. I did the same at my past residence earlier this year, which was in the countryside where I had no neighbors and no radio fm stations even...there were frequent power outages and when that happened I did not feel any different than I did with all the emf stuff I usually had powered. Conversely, many years ago when I lived in New York City I felt like ***t frequently and would notice amazing benefits from earthing and emf shield blankets. However now when I go back to the city, I feel fine. I think it is because I have put great care in to restoring my electrolytes and trace metals in the past year. I always ignored this before, with the exception of a little magnesium and ocassional boron. I suspect sodium is the greatest factor because it may be in greater abundance at skin level.

Last edited:

Tarmander

I think it is very probable that the internal route would be sufficient to protect most people. You have to remember, you were not always sensitive, and most people are not that sensitive, so you may have a chance to desensitize. I literally sit 3 feet away from a heavy duty wireless repeater while on my cell phone for hours every day and feel no negative effects. I did the same at my past residence earlier this year, which was in the countryside where I had no neighbors and no radio fm stations even...there were frequent power outages and when that happened I did not feel any different than I did with all the emf stuff I usually had powered. Conversely, many years ago when I lived in New York City I felt like ***t frequently and would notice amazing benefits from earthing and emf shield blankets. However now when I go back to the city, I feel fine. I think it is because I have put great care in to restoring my electrolytes and trace metals in the past year. I always ignored this before, with the exception of a little magnesium and ocassional boron. I suspect sodium is the greatest factor because it may be in greater abundance at skin level.
What were the types of potassium, mag, and calcium you used? Meaning potassium chloride, or gluconate, etc

@Tarmander
I prefer magnesium hydroxide, magnesium bicarbonate, potassium bicarbonate, calcium carbonate.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals