Need Help With Acne On Forehead

jitsmonkey

Yes but these people have proof.

I apologize if I was not clear. Let me restate...

there are "scientists" saying silly things (aka offering proof) about every orthorexic approach without exception.
that's like saying "my version of "God" is true because "religious zealots" wrote this book"

I hope that's better.

Carnivore diet is an elimination diet nothing more nothing less
the short term benefit is in the elimination.
the elimination alleviates the permiability.
at best the carnivore diet demonstrates that meat isn't responsible for increasing permiability.
Its an orthorexic approach in a binary answer seeking orthorexic world.
Wrong conlusions based upon the wrong questions.
aka proof shmoof.

Runenight201

Try adding coconuts to your diet. I don’t take any supplements, and have coincidentally adopted a near vegan diet solely based on how my body responds to food, but hands down the only thing that cleared up my skin was eating these damn coconuts. Even eating vegan, if I didn’t eat coconuts my skin was ***t. It’s a night and day difference.

Idk if you need to be vegan, but there’s something to these coconuts dude. They make my hair and skin look very soft and smooth and pleasant to feel. I can’t stop touching my face lol it used to be so oily and gross.

OP
E

E30bum

@Runenight201
Thanks for the tip. Are you eating whole coconuts? Or coconut oil. Because more recently I started cooking all my food in coconut oil

Runenight201

I can’t stand coconut oil. What created the pronounced effect for me was using Arroy-D coconut cream. I put a couple teaspoons in my coffee (~3 a day) and then also will eat the cream straight up with some maple syrup or drizzle it on some fruit.

I do want to start eating the actual coconut, and I have some sitting in my kitchen, but I’m just too comfortable with the cream itself.

Spondive

With this stack you seem to be interfering with sex steroid binding globulin functions.

I would dump the hormone Vitamin D3 if you get 20 min of sunshine per day or lower it to 200 - 400 IU
Decrease magnesium to 100mg per day. Magnesium binds to sex steroid binding globulin.
Stinging nettle is the root I assume? If so consider dumping this one. This displace DHT and Estradiol from sex steroid binding globulin. Or use Beta sitosterols instead those are useful for steroid conversions.

Why Beta sitosterol...will that increase production of total testosterone by binding up estrogen with shbg?

boris

I’ve tried so many various diets through out the years. But my diet right now is strictly steak, eggs, rice, and salt.

Where do you get your calcium from? Your calcium phosphorus ratio should be pretty bad and cause problems.

I typically fast at minimum 12hours per day. I’ll go 24 every so often if I’m not hungry. But I have to eat enough to keep up with the energy demands that my body requires. I workout usually 6 days a week, plus cardio, as well as I have a job that requires a lot of physical activity. In other words, I don’t eat your typical standard American diet. I’m usually pretty aware of what and how much I eat.

This is a great way to completely tank your metabolism and get incredibly sick. Acne should be the least of your problems.

bumtrash

10% sulfur soap as recommended by Ray. It's been such a lifesaver for me. Even when my diet isn't totally on point, it keeps me clear.

some quotes from Ray

"Have you tried anything topical, such as sulfur, or an antibiotic such as minocycline? 10% sulfur soap leaves an antiseptic residue on the skin that can prevent infection."
"I think it would be good to try the sulfur soap first."
"The simple ones are what I use; I haven't tried one with salicylic acid."
"[BENZOL PEROXIDE] I suspect that it will age the skin. Have you tried topical sulfur and oral tetracycline?"