Strange Weight Gain After Increasing Milk Intake

bboone

after increasing my milk intake from about 2-3 dl a day to a 1-1.2 liters, i have gained 2.5-3 kg over the last month. my total calorie intake has been roughly the same (i range between 3000 and 3800 kcal a day).

i used to weigh 78-79 kg, but now i've stayed at 82-83 for about a week or so. i'm 6'1", so 78 kg is honestly lighter than i prefer to be, and i'm comfortable weighing as much as 90, with 85 being roughly my "favorite" weight to sit at, but i'm curious as to what could have caused this sudden increase with such a modest dietary change. another thing i notice is that my strength level corresponds almost directly with milk intake, in a positive manner. the more milk i drink, the stronger i am. i don't appear to have gained fat at all, and my clothes fit just the same, so this seems somewhat mysterious to me.

could it be that i have actually increased my bone density? i look heavier than i am and even when weighing 78 people assume i'm 85+. i drink 1.5 %, non-homogenized milk from grass-fed, organic cattle. i have no problem digesting milk and the only time i ever noticed a negative reaction to it was when i was drinking about a liter of 4 % "regular" milk a day, which caused a brain fog that immediately dissipated once i stopped drinking it.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals