RP Email Advice Comment: Lidocaine For Bowel Complaints

Zpol

For the people looking for OTC alternative - in the US pharmacies like CVS and RiteAid sell mouth numbing gels for tooth pain. They contain either lidocaine or benzocaine. Rubbing it on the gums does achieve systemic absorption, albeit low compared to ingesting a teaspoon of it directly. Going to the dentist also tends to give you anesthesia administered through injection that one definitely elevates systemic circulation. So, just going for your 6-mont checkup (as most people seem to do) will give you a decent dose of one or more of the *caines.

Thank you @haidut . I got lidocaine injections at my last dentist appointment, I got a cavity filled. He also used lidocaine in the local numbing agent (I asked him what it was to be sure), which I tried to swallow as much as I could. My GERD and stomach inflammation decreased by about 80% along with the persistent nausea and sick feeling that I've been struggling with for almost 8 months, the accompanying vertigo and 'brain fog' (for lack of a better term) have also subsided drastically. This is no small thing. I was struggling to be able to work, basically just subsisting in survival mode. Hopefully I can figure out how to get the injections at my 6 month cleanings; I'm hoping to never get another cavity.

See warnings: LIDOCAINE HYDROCHLORIDE ORAL TOPICAL SOLUTION, USP 2% (VISCOUS)

Usual adult dose is one tablespoon. don't eat until the lidocaine has worn off.

I:" I have burning eyes, burning throat and sinus cavity, etc. Definitely related to gut."

Ray:"Years ago I swallowed a sip of 2% lidocaine gel, and within a few minutes felt something changing in my intestine, and from then on, without any more lidocaine, some of my bowel symptoms were gone."

I: "Excellent! I just happen to have some on hand. Epigenetic?"

Ray: "I think that must be it, for the improvement to be so stable."

I did try a teaspoon, and I did notice some intestinal changes.

Thank you for the dosage information and the link to the Rx info, it's a big help. Hope I can get it from my doc.

golder

Accidentally ordered 2 batches of pure 50g lidocaine powder, looking to keep one and sell the other one of them at cost with free delivery as it would appear that trying to send it back is more hassle than it's worth.

syncronicity

Accidentally ordered 2 batches of pure 50g lidocaine powder, looking to keep one and sell the other one of them at cost with free delivery as it would appear that trying to send it back is more hassle than it's worth.

Still available?

Lidocaineforless.com

Ordered and it’s shipped. Very prompt. Will let you know how it is when I get it.

golder

Just to double check, I know Ray tends to advocate around 20mg as a bit of a speculative dose for Lido...predumably that would be a similar dose to procaine as well?

thomas00

can anyone please tell me approximately what 25mg of pure lidocaine powder looks like? my scale sucks....

I am actually a bit confused by this thread :)

Did you guys actually swallowed a cream of lidocaine?

I have this cream around [5%] so do you think it would be safe to use it orally and how much would you say would be appropriate.

Thanks.

Attachments

• liodoc.png
    liodoc.png
    53.9 KB · Views: 19

Birdie

Lidocaineforless.com

Ordered and it’s shipped. Very prompt. Will let you know how it is when I get it.
Did you use the lidocaine? I just ordered 50g. Did you put it in a capsule?

Birdie

Toxinless has this from Ray via the Townsend letter:

The "local anesthetics," which generally have a broad range of effects, are an important class of adaptogens. Procaine has been found to normalize almost every system studied.[ 4] Doses far too small to have an anesthetic effect have clear biological effects.

Lidocaine is used to prevent heart arrhythmia, and acts partly by preventing excessive calcium uptake by the cells. The atropine family of drugs is structurally similar to the "local anesthetics," and also have a long history of use in treating sickness and stress. Most of these chemicals have anti-histamine actions that are probably relevant to their value as adaptogens. These chemicals can protect microcirculation against spasms produced by exhaustion or overstimulation. Light can also have this effect.[ 5]

Birdie

I am actually a bit confused by this thread :)

Did you guys actually swallowed a cream of lidocaine?

I have this cream around [5%] so do you think it would be safe to use it orally and how much would you say would be appropriate.

Thanks.
The first comment talks about this. Only difference I see is that it says Ray used a gel. Further comments talk about using a powder. Yours might have extra ingredients you don't want to eat. Years back when Ray used 2%, there might have been less stuff added for preservative etc.

Birdie

sure. I just wash it down in water or juice.
Thank you. Well, I ordered from smith's link before I saw yours. Just got notice they cancelled so will use ecstatic's company which I like better since looking at the link anyway.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom