Easily Download Papers From Sci-Hub

Makrosky

Ladies and gentleman,

For the ones who love to read pubmed papers and can't get through the publisher paywall.

And for the ones who can get thru because already know Sci-Hub but want a more convenient way to access the papers.

Here's how :

1. Install this plugin in firefox : Redirector – Get this Extension for Firefox (es)

2. Go to the plugin options and create a rule like this :

XQsLPqg_d.jpg

3. Now whenever you click in a DOI link, it will automatically download the pdf paper assuming it is avaliable on the scihub repository.

PS. Seen on reddit.

Lejeboca

Ladies and gentleman,

For the ones who love to read pubmed papers and can't get through the publisher paywall.

And for the ones who can get thru because already know Sci-Hub but want a more convenient way to access the papers.

Here's how :

1. Install this plugin in firefox : Redirector – Get this Extension for Firefox (es)

2. Go to the plugin options and create a rule like this :

View attachment 11584
3. Now whenever you click in a DOI link, it will automatically download the pdf paper assuming it is avaliable on the scihub repository.

PS. Seen on reddit.

Thanks!
It seems to work fine. As a test-run, accessed full text of an article from Springer that I couldn't otherwise.
Note that sci-hub took about 10 min to locate proxies for the download. So I don't think sci-hub is a repository, which is OK with me.
Note also that sci-hub might be blocked in certain countries as its blog-stream suggests.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom