Puzzled At Why Resolution Of Periodontitis Increased Foam In Urine

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Dear Yerrag,
Re:
Yerrag: But going back to my question, how was eating fruits, in relation to its potassium content, helping with improving lymphatic drainage?
Charlie: High estrogen, low angstrom, low minerals/vits, is an acidic environment. Lymph, breast tissue(see recent thread), everything hardens, like cysts, lymph nodes, etc. Things agglomerate.

Charlie:High progesterone, high angstrom, high minerals/vits creates an alkaline state, everything softens, lymph can flow so it can be released via the kidneys. Cysts disappear, lymph nodes return to normal size, mucus and acidosis is expelled rather then being kept in and obstructing(drain the swamp).

The key here is, much like Riddick's work on the zeta potential, @charlie's phrase: "things agglomerate". Thus I think as has been said, again by Charlie, as one increases metabolism then if the wastes can not get out, you don't see the hoped for improvements in 'health'. Taking the strain off digestion with quality fruits will offer a lot of minerals to the body akin to Riddick's reagent. If you recall, the formula for that was:

Add 50 grams reagent to 1 liter of water

Reagent:
47 grams - potassium citrate
2 grams - sodium citrate
1 gram - sodium chloride
9.5 grams - potassium bicarbonate
.5 grams - sodium bicarbonate

Add 20 ml of stock solution to 1 liter water = 1 gram electrolytes /liter
Drink 1.5 liters/day = 1.5 grams of electrolytes / day

Now if I am correct in my calculations, this equates approximately to
78% potassium citrate
3% sodium citrate
2% sodium chloride
16% potassium bicarbonate
0.5g sodium bicarbonate

and using the recommended 1.5g of reagent a day in 1.5L of water equates roughly to:
1170mg of potassium citrate
50mg of sodium citrate
30mg of sodium chloride
240mg of potassium bicarbonate
20mg of sodium bicarbonate.

This is really not a lot of minerals (except that they are 'raw' form rather than via food that needs to be digested), especially if you think back to your chloride experiments but clearly this amount is sufficient to assist with reducing agglomeration in the blood. When that is achieved, circulation is restored, the sun comes out and birds sing etc.

Looking at foods, which is always wiser (per Charlie et al) you need about 1 Tblsp of lemon juice to equal 1/4tsp (1250mg of citric acid), I haven't yet found the precise breakdown re citrates (oh for @Amazoniac to find me the mineral salt quantities in foods eg. KCl, K2SO4, K/Na citrates etc prettiest of pleases). That's not a lot of lemon juice either and in warm water first thing with a little honey (for uptake) would more than start the ball rolling. Must be why lemon juice gets the 'detox' tick. It's also, like orange juice, useful for helping reduce calcium oxalate kidney stones. To my way of thinking, if blood pressure is high there may well be a degree of calcification...so I hope your recent adoption of sour oranges is doing the trick.

But note, Riddick also maintains that too much mineral intake will cause 'salting out' of those salts causing agglomeration and no doubt deposition. I guess since 4000-6000mg of potassium has been found to be beneficial (also around the RDA) that the potassium in fruit and veg may not be entirely available or is joined by many other compounds of merit (and is, therefore the basis of many anti-chronic disease protocols).

A lot of people come unstuck when increasing their 'digestible' foods without liver function to accomodate this change. Lots of threads on that. If the gut is burdened, the kidneys will get more of the water soluble load, no question. Not to mention more endotoxin. And if at a cellular level everything is too acidic then lymph will agglomerate and the swamp won't get drained.

There is always balance needed though. Citrus is very acidic on stomach linings and histamine could be the result from there....at which point damage happens even though, once metabolised alkalinity improves temporarily.

Just some thoughts as I look into all this again.
Best regards
Sheila

That's a very good and thoughtful advice Sheila. Now, I'll have to take a drive sometime soon to my dealer of chemicals and buy USP grades of potassium citrate and sodium citrate. And while there, I'll also ask if they some some aluminum-free grades of baking soda, having read that aluminum is a no-no from either Riddick or McDaniel.

On a related note, I tested 0 on serum ESR (erythrocyte sedimentation rate), and wonder whether this indicates also a low level of agglomeration. Even if it does, it may be a moot point since this does not say anything about the lymphatic system. Besides, I have polycythemia (high range on RBC, hemoglobin, hemotocrit) and I read that it's associated with low ESR.

At any rate, it won't do any harm if I take the electrolyte solution. I'm hoping though that it would help. Thanks again, Sheila!

Sheila

Dear Yerrag,
That solution might not be benign for you, it's still about 20% of your potassium and you're also taking other fruits which was my point, worth getting a feel for how much you are already getting and perhaps whether more could be achieved with high citric fruits instead. I wouldn't personally jog off to the chemical dealer just yet. There are still concerns over contamination of industrially made citrates, just as there are ascorbates. And your kidneys likely have had a bit of salting out so gently does it.

From the piece I quoted before:

"As a generalization, a dosage of 20 ml/liter approximates optimum concentration. We usually bring up the dosage slowly: 15, 17.5, 20, 22.5 and 25 gpl of "Stock Solution" per liter of distilled water, being guided by the Sclerascope and ECG."

So if you have a lot of broken or inflamed blood vessels in your eyes to begin with, gently does it perhaps. Scrub that. Gently does it please!

You raise an interesting point regarding ESR. From wiki:

"...The ESR is governed by the balance between pro-sedimentation factors, mainly fibrinogen, and those factors resisting sedimentation, namely the negative charge of the erythrocytes (zeta potential). When an inflammatory process is present, the high proportion of fibrinogen in the blood causes red blood cells to stick to each other. The red cells form stacks called 'rouleaux,' which settle faster, due to their increased density. Rouleaux formation can also occur in association with some lymphoproliferative disorders in which one or more paraproteins are secreted in high amounts. Rouleaux formation can, however, be a normal physiological finding in horses, cats, and pigs.

The ESR is increased in inflammation, pregnancy, anemia, autoimmune disorders (such as rheumatoid arthritis and lupus), infections, some kidney diseases and some cancers (such as lymphoma and multiple myeloma). The ESR is decreased in polycythemia, hyperviscosity, sickle cell anemia, leukemia, low plasma protein (due to liver or kidney disease) and congestive heart failure. Although increases in immunoglobulins usually increase the ESR, very high levels can reduce it again due to hyperviscosity of the plasma.[1] This is especially likely with IgM-class paraproteins, and to a lesser extent, IgA-class. The basal ESR is slightly higher in females.[2]"

and from here on polycythemia, "Relative polycythemia is an apparent rise of the erythrocyte level in the blood; however, the underlying cause is reduced blood plasma (hypovolemia, cf. dehydration). Relative polycythemia is often caused by loss of body fluids, such as through burns, dehydration, and stress. A specific type of relative polycythemia is Gaisböck syndrome. In this syndrome, primarily occurring in obese men, hypertension causes a reduction in plasma volume, resulting in (amongst other changes) a relative increase in red blood cell count.[14]

And before you respond, I doubt you are obese - it was the hypertension that caught my eye suggesting your polycythemia may be relative, that doesn't mean then that there is no inflammation as one might expect usually with a low ESR.

All the best
Sheila

OP
yerrag

yerrag

That solution might not be benign for you, it's still about 20% of your potassium and you're also taking other fruits which was my point, worth getting a feel for how much you are already getting and perhaps whether more could be achieved with high citric fruits instead. I wouldn't personally jog off to the chemical dealer just yet. There are still concerns over contamination of industrially made citrates, just as there are ascorbates. And your kidneys likely have had a bit of salting out so gently does it.

"As a generalization, a dosage of 20 ml/liter approximates optimum concentration. We usually bring up the dosage slowly: 15, 17.5, 20, 22.5 and 25 gpl of "Stock Solution" per liter of distilled water, being guided by the Sclerascope and ECG."

So if you have a lot of broken or inflamed blood vessels in your eyes to begin with, gently does it perhaps. Scrub that. Gently does it please!

You're right. I'm just drinking coconut water for now, as well as watermelon. I'm going to give this a little rest. Last week, my blood pressure went up and I was thinking it to be a healing crisis. But to be on the safe side, I stopped my supplements this week to just let my body take its own course adjusting to its new state of being periodontal infection free. It's been a month already since the periodontal surgery. The first 3 weeks, I let it be and my blood pressure was stable - not going up nor down. Then last week, I returned to supplements, and the blood pressure went up. So, now I'm just chilling. It may be that in my desire to descale plaque, I may have speeded things up a little, and my blood pressure shot up. Declogging is a delicate process. It may end up with pipes being blocked by large chunks of descaled debris. I don't know. But my experience with descaling an acrylic polymer reactor when I was a plant manager, which led to blocked cooling pipes, tells me to proceed more cautiously this time.

And before you respond, I doubt you are obese - it was the hypertension that caught my eye suggesting your polycythemia may be relative, that doesn't mean then that there is no inflammation as one might expect usually with a low ESR.
You caught my tongue. No doubt I'm not obese, but what do you mean by polycythemia being relative? While the low ESR may not let me off, I still wonder why my serum CRP is also negative, while my serum LDH is high.

Vinny

Because low blood sugar is a highly stressed state and the body will be pumping out stress hormones like crazy to stay alive. The liver will dump these excess stress hormones via glucuronidation exactly how Peat explained it.
Hi charlie,

Does this mean that a low carb diet (like the ketogenic one i tryed) could possibly produce foamy urine?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Hi charlie,

Does this mean that a low carb diet (like the ketogenic one i tryed) could possibly produce foamy urine?
I would think so since keto is basically survival mode, very stressful.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

I saturated my body last night with angstroms via the juice of two lemons.
How do you know you're saturated? What happens when you're supersaturated with angstroms from lemons?

OP
yerrag

yerrag

I'm starting to see less foam in my urine. I would need to test my urine soon to see if excretion of albumin by the kidneys has started to abate.

I suspect that the increased foam in my urine was due to oxidized albumin being released from plaque that started to disintegrate. When the plaque is no longer, I expect the foam to subside. I also suspect that the albumin that gets through the kidneys to urine is the oxidized albumin. Just a guess.

Vinny

I'm starting to see less foam in my urine. I would need to test my urine soon to see if excretion of albumin by the kidneys has started to abate.

I suspect that the increased foam in my urine was due to oxidized albumin being released from plaque that started to disintegrate. When the plaque is no longer, I expect the foam to subside. I also suspect that the albumin that gets through the kidneys to urine is the oxidized albumin. Just a guess.
I'

yerrag,

I'd like to know ur test results. My foam disappears sometimes (i haven't figured it out why yet) but it looks like has increased....
Regards

OP
yerrag

yerrag

I am finding grapes are the best, I am liking the red ones but apparently the darker grape the better. Been juicing them too. Ordered a juice press, looking forward to that.
Charlie, since it's hard to get organic grapes, I decided to use organic raisins instead. However, I'd like to soak these raisins in gin for at least 4 days before I eat them. The good gin (made with juniper berries and aged in oak barrels) such as Tanqueray would have terpenes and phenols as well. With the tannins in grapes, they may do a lot of good. What do you think?

@yerrag, I quickly looked over the thread but didn't see clarification — by foamy urine do you mean actual foam that appears almost white or bubbles that pop? I was told by my RBTI practitioner that the former is protein and the latter is due to gas. I did a quick search and see that infection can also be a cause of foamy urine. Have you had an increase in gas since the extraction or if it's foam, could it be residual infection/metabolic waste leaving your body?
In my earlier reply to your question, I dismissed infection as a cause but after being on a dry fast and seeing how the foam disappeared, I think that there's a possibility that I'm feeding gut bacteria that's causing inflammation, and there's that waste you're talking about. Perhaps low-dose antibiotics to lessen gut bacteria may be in order. Or a regular dose of gin tonic maybe, as the tonic contains quinine.

The key here is, much like Riddick's work on the zeta potential, @charlie's phrase: "things agglomerate". Thus I think as has been said, again by Charlie, as one increases metabolism then if the wastes can not get out, you don't see the hoped for improvements in 'health'. Taking the strain off digestion with quality fruits will offer a lot of minerals to the body akin to Riddick's reagent. If you recall, the formula for that was:

Add 50 grams reagent to 1 liter of water

Reagent:
47 grams - potassium citrate
2 grams - sodium citrate
1 gram - sodium chloride
9.5 grams - potassium bicarbonate
.5 grams - sodium bicarbonate

Add 20 ml of stock solution to 1 liter water = 1 gram electrolytes /liter
Drink 1.5 liters/day = 1.5 grams of electrolytes / day

Now if I am correct in my calculations, this equates approximately to
78% potassium citrate
3% sodium citrate
2% sodium chloride
16% potassium bicarbonate
0.5g sodium bicarbonate

and using the recommended 1.5g of reagent a day in 1.5L of water equates roughly to:
1170mg of potassium citrate
50mg of sodium citrate
30mg of sodium chloride
240mg of potassium bicarbonate
20mg of sodium bicarbonate.

Dear Yerrag,

Sheila, I'm going to have to use this formula, and just go gently with it, slowly increasing the dosage. I spent the whole day reading on Riddick's pages, on the cardiovascular portion of it, and I'm going to give this a shot. I think my kidney issue is vascular, and there's arteriosclerosis in the glomerular arterioles.

While the low ESR may not let me off, I still wonder why my serum CRP is also negative, while my serum LDH is high.
I had posted on another thread about this, but just so you know, my serum LDH is high (not cancer high but just barely above high range) because my kidney is hypoxic, and it uses anaerobic glycolysis for energy, and LDH is needed for it. This would explain the high LDH, but there is no tissue destruction tied to it, so my inflammation markers CRP and ESR are low.

I'd like to know ur test results. My foam disappears sometimes (i haven't figured it out why yet) but it looks like has increased....
Regards

Vinny, my latest results show that I have microalbuminuria, where albumin excretion is slightly high, and this would cause my urine to be foamy. But when I went on a dry fast, I saw the foam disappear. I suspect that the fast meant I wasn't feeding my gut bacteria, and this may have lessened inflammation on my blood vessels, and this probably led to less albumin being oxidized in the reduced inflammatory state of the blood vessels.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Charlie, since it's hard to get organic grapes, I decided to use organic raisins instead. However, I'd like to soak these raisins in gin for at least 4 days before I eat them. The good gin (made with juniper berries and aged in oak barrels) such as Tanqueray would have terpenes and phenols as well. With the tannins in grapes, they may do a lot of good. What do you think?
I would rather soak it in apple juice.

Jennifer

In my earlier reply to your question, I dismissed infection as a cause but after being on a dry fast and seeing how the foam disappeared, I think that there's a possibility that I'm feeding gut bacteria that's causing inflammation, and there's that waste you're talking about. Perhaps low-dose antibiotics to lessen gut bacteria may be in order. Or a regular dose of gin tonic maybe, as the tonic contains quinine.
Do you think you're feeding the gut bacteria via certain foods you aren't digesting and/or eliminating well? And do you struggle with weak thyroid and/or adrenal function? I ask because based on personal experience, taking an antibiotic may only give you temporary relief if the cause isn't addressed.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Do you think you're feeding the gut bacteria via certain foods you aren't digesting and/or eliminating well? And do you struggle with weak thyroid and/or adrenal function? I ask because based on personal experience, taking an antibiotic may only give you temporary relief if the cause isn't addressed.
Oddly enough, I don't feel any digestive discomfort at all, and I don't even recall when I had a tummy ache, and I vomited only once in my life, and it was due to drinking dirty water. I don't also have flatulence issues, and my bowel movement is regular and I don't constipate. And my thyroid is doing very well as my temperature is 37C and my ECG test, where I look at the QTc value being less than 440 msec, shows my thyroid is fine.

My heart rate though, needs a little work, being at 56 upon waking, and goes to mid-70s towards late afternoon. But the one time I did a day of dry fasting, my heart rate would shoot up to 100. But my blood sugar level was constant throughout the fast at 75, and so I was well supplied with sugar from my glycogen stores. So, I would think that my adrenals are doing well.

During and for a few days after the dry fast, where I had a day of fruit juice fast, followed by a day of water fast, my blood pressure went a lot lower as well. I also experienced less urination (but this is probably to compensate for the day of dry fasting), but when I urinate, there would be very little foaming. It was only when I started to eat regular meals that the foaming urine would resume.

By regular meals I meant eating red meat and rice and cooked greens and plenty of fruit juice. But when I cut down on red meat and especially high-purine foods, as well as high-fructose foods like fruit and cane sugar (I used maltose in place of cane sugar as it's pure glucose), the foam in urine stayed below normal levels. So, now I'm not sure whether it's the low-purine or whether it's the low-fructose that's making the difference, so I'd have to spend a few more days eating one way or another to find out what's helping lessen the foam.

But if I were a betting man, I'd bet on the fructose as fructose does a good job of feeding gut bacteria. And if I'm right on this, I'd have to either keep staying away from fructose (yeah, avoiding fruits) or I'd have to eliminate most of my gut bacteria by using low-dose antibiotics. Using antibiotics don't appeal to me that much, and so I was thinking if gin and tonic would be more palatable (of course it would) and just as effective. The gin would have the terpenes of juniper berries, and aging in barrels would add some phenols , and all these would be anti-inflammatory. The tonic contains quinine (an anti-malarial drug and related to tetramycin, cascara, and tetracycline) and would be useful in reducing the gut microbial population, and thus help reduce the inflammatory burden. I felt that the inflammatory burden on my kidney arterioles (or anything vascular) would be lessened, and this would likewise lessen the anti-inflammatory response, and with this comes less by-products from this activity, of which foamy urine would be an indication of. I suspect the foamy urine is protein, and the protein is albumin, which is an antioxidant and it is being oxidized to counter the inflammation. Oxidized albumin is what's being excreted with urine and it's what's causing the foaming.

I had mentioned my heart rate being low earlier, and I suspect it would jump up as soon as this inflammatory burden is lifted. When the inflammatory burden is being countered, part of the anti-inflammatory response is to generate more antioxidants by way of producing more uric acid as well as conserving uric acid by lowering its excretion rate. Uric acid is produced by the kidneys under hypoxic conditions. Under this hypoxic state, where oxygen is scarce, the mitochondria downregulates its activity, and this downregulation translates to a lower heart rate. This is a good adaptive mechanism to conserve energy and to minimize harm, which I believe is what Ray calls protective inhibition.

Last edited:
OP
yerrag

yerrag

I would rather soak it in apple juice.
The apple juice would have some beneficial components I suppose, such as malic acid, but I was thinking I needed something with more punch. The gin is an alcohol though, and has its downside. But I also think this downside is outweighed by its components that are anti-inflammatory. I just explained this to Jennifer in the preceding post.

Jennifer

But if I were a betting man, I'd bet on the fructose as fructose does a good job of feeding gut bacteria.
You suffer from fructose malabsorption or a preexisting overgrowth like SIBO? Or do you mean fruit feeds bacteria due to pectin/soluble fiber or the starch in unripe fruit or fruits like bananas, canistel, lucuma etc.? I actually got rid of my overgrowth with the fruitarian diet so much so that I'm now tolerating dairy — my allergy to it had gotten so bad that my throat would swell up within a minute of consuming any and my face would be covered in a bleeding rash within 15 minutes.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

You suffer from fructose malabsorption or a preexisting overgrowth like SIBO? Or do you mean fruit feeds bacteria due to pectin/soluble fiber or the starch in unripe fruit or fruits like bananas, canistel, lucuma etc.? I actually got rid of my overgrowth with the fruitarian diet so much so that I'm now tolerating dairy — my allergy to it had gotten so bad that my throat would swell up within a minute of consuming any and my face would be covered in a bleeding rash within 15 minutes.
If I'm suffering from any of that, it isn't giving me any indication that would make me think so. If ever, it's just that it could be feeding my gut bacteria and this has the effect of stimulating inflammatory activity on my kidney arterioles (and maybe elsewhere) and this causes the kidneys to have an anti-inflammatory response. Hypoxia, high serum uric acid, low uric acid excretion, hypertension, and foamy urine from albumin excretion are the result. I suspect.

Gustav3Y

Yesterday morning I had one of the 3 moments in maybe 1 and a half years of always peeing with heavy foam.
Three urinations during the day none had the typical foam build up.
Actually there was no foam whatsoever.

Now why this happened exactly I cannot tell, a day before I took various things I have not before.

By the evening I took a baby Asprin (I don't usually take one, but was influenced by constant aspirin talk by Ray&Hai), after which I started not feeling good and a slew of issues happened, left maxilla pain, started to not breath properly, gut started foaming, headache, slight chest pressure.
When I had to pee, the foam was back in the late evening, weather the evening aggravation brought the issue back or not I don't know.
During the night I could not sleep well and had some disturbing dreams, which usually happens when I also get itchy skin or face, a dead giveaway that I will dream stressful if I go to sleep in that condition.

Aspirin for me generally causes gut issues, so maybe that is what messed up a potentially full good day, maybe not.