Is The Proposed ''calcium Shell'' As Multiple MDs Put It From This Website Real?

michael94

yes
i have no idea about the mechanism or if their solutions are right... but I know what theyre describing is real

fradon

I had it...I felt numb...my stress was through the roof for a long time. they call it calcium shell but there is also a magnesium shell and calcium brake all leading to the same issue BURNOUT and Adnrenal exhaustion.

I think some poeple have this naturally and they tend to handle stress better not because they are stronger but because their system is protectively numb.

I've been watching MIAMI VICE RERUNS lately and I was thinking what kind of person could be an undercover VICE COP. He would have to have nerves of steel, be extremely cool under pressure or just have a NATURAL FORM OF A CALCIUM SHELL to dull his senses.

Makrosky

I had it...I felt numb...my stress was through the roof for a long time. they call it calcium shell but there is also a magnesium shell and calcium brake all leading to the same issue BURNOUT and Adnrenal exhaustion.

I think some poeple have this naturally and they tend to handle stress better not because they are stronger but because their system is protectively numb.

I've been watching MIAMI VICE RERUNS lately and I was thinking what kind of person could be an undercover VICE COP. He would have to have nerves of steel, be extremely cool under pressure or just have a NATURAL FORM OF A CALCIUM SHELL to dull his senses.
Anyone who lives in a big city is numbed to a certain degree (often quite high). This is a fact. Living there would be impossible otherwise.

fradon

Anyone who lives in a big city is numbed to a certain degree (often quite high). This is a fact. Living there would be impossible otherwise.

its also why people tend to be more comfrotable in their skin as they get older which is nothing more than calcium build up from years and years of stress. they say people mellow out with age maybe its more poeple just get numb with age.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals