Novel Way To Increase Allopregnenalone!

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
So I came across some studies demonstrating Gelsemium's ability to interact with ALLOPREGNENALONE.

Comparative Analysis of Gelsemine and Gelsemium sempervirens Activity on Neurosteroid Allopregnanolone Formation in the Spinal Cord and Limbic System.

Experimental neuropharmacology of Gelsemium sempervirens: Recent advances and debated issues

Gelsemium analgesia and the spinal glycine receptor/allopregnanolone pathway

I went ahead and ordered some Gelsemium 30C in homeopathic form. They use this remedy for fear/anxiety/relaxation.

I dosed about 3 hours ago, away from food and on an empty stomach.

EFFECTS:
-Feels like I just had pure GABA/Glycine, I feel so incredibly relaxed right now.
-I feel extreme cuddly/warm.
-Possibly higher libido?
-I just feel so at ease and calm.
-Zero anxiety or negative thoughts.
-I way too calm to train/exercise.

*DISCLAIMER* - Homeopathy is medicine. You should by no means use this remedy daily, as it can actually be extremely dangerous, where you may start PROVING the remedy.... that is, you may start experiencing the exact symptoms that they try and treat with this particular remedy.

If anyone does try it however, let us know how you go!

rei

Nice report on how the placebo effect works.

I don't know of any study that shows an actual measurable effect from homeopathic preparations. How could they since the amount of active ingredient is almost immeasurably small.

OP
Lokzo

Lokzo

Forum Supporter

I don't know of any study that shows an actual measurable effect from homeopathic preparations. How could they since the amount of active ingredient is almost immeasurably small.

I knew I would try and "justify" homoeopathy.
So sad really. I keep telling myself with remedies that I research and use "Please don't work"
Like I literally say "this is not going to work"
Yet they keep giving me results.
I even got a friend to double blind me with a remedy called Acid Phosphoric- and I was able to "feel" which if he had given me the remedy or placebo.

Unless you have personally tried homeopathy, then don't discredit it.

Some of the Homoeopathic German doctors even use "placebo" during The treatment, alongside the active remedy.

GeoX

Aren't some homeopathic dilutions

And with supposed homeopathic dilutions greater than Avogadro's number, the amount of ingredient is zero, unless you include the paranormal.

rei

Yes, to believe homeopathy works you need to go full in on the structured water/water memory bandwagon. I personally have not seen anything credible on water memory. Structured water/"4th phase" is a bit more credible but that effect alone explains nothing of homeopathy.

GeoX

Yes, to believe homeopathy works you need to go full in on the structured water/water memory bandwagon. I personally have not seen anything credible on water memory. Structured water/"4th phase" is a bit more credible but that effect alone explains nothing of homeopathy.

... and you would have to believe that we are all drinking Hitler's urine and living with the homeopathic repercussions. lol

HDD

“Anyone who knew homeopathy, which a well-educated doctor [Koch] did in 1900, knew that the principle of homeopathy was that some compounds become chemically more reactive when they are highly diluted.”

...and many cancers just go away without any "treatment". The mind and body are powerful.

I agree, however, that does not mean that homeopathy isn’t useful.

GeoX

“Anyone who knew homeopathy, which a well-educated doctor [Koch] did in 1900, knew that the principle of homeopathy was that some compounds become chemically more reactive when they are highly diluted.”

I agree, however, that does not mean that homeopathy isn’t useful.

Agreed. It is useful, as long as you believe in it and your beliefs are beneficial.

HDD

Agreed. It is useful, as long as you believe in it and your beliefs are beneficial.

I seriously doubt that “belief” is the reason for improvements in schizophrenia. The following is from a mother that is giving her daughter homeopathic drops in tea without her daughter’s knowledge.

“ I can tell you that my daughter doesn’t know she is on a homeopathic and she has not slipped into psychosis for 30 days. No power of suggestion here. And immediately previous to this type of treatment she was in the hospital every 30 days and moving into psychosis within 10 days after leaving the hospital since she will not willingly take anything.”

GeoX

Belief, transference of belief, delusion, mass delusion, the inexplicable or just plain luck, or any permutation thereof. Hey maybe it did work, but let's not miss the forest amongst the trees.

[Remember even Jesus had no power in his own village. Belief or lack of is not to be underestimated. :): ]

Last edited:

haidut

Forum Supporter
I tried the remedy again last night.
Feels like I had 500mg of pure GABA powder last night. I feel very groggy, my breathing rate has slowed down and I feel incredibly LETHARGIC/demotivated.

Allopregnenalone also lowers cortisol, right?
@haidut

Yes, it does. I think we posted a human study showing that so if you search the forum for "allopregnanolone cortisol you should be able to find it. Many GABA agonists decrease cortisol.

OP
Lokzo

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
Yes, it does. I think we posted a human study showing that so if you search the forum for "allopregnanolone cortisol you should be able to find it. Many GABA agonists decrease cortisol.

I thought so.

I feel like it ZONKED me out, found myself really lethargic and low energy. It felt like a veryyyyy strong GABAergic.

It literally would cost less than 10 cents per serve. You should try it yourself, Gelsemium Sempervirens 30C. One sublingual dosage.

puella

Great collection of lectures from Royal Society of Medicine in London's "Homeopathy New Evidence" November 2018.

Speakers include Gerald Pollack & Luc Montagnier:
The science the evidence

Charger

I have this being delivered today, interested to try it out.

Do you feel this is something that effectively raises Allo, @Lokzo ? Do you still utilize it?

OP
Lokzo

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
I have this being delivered today, interested to try it out.

Do you feel this is something that effectively raises Allo, @Lokzo ? Do you still utilize it?

I have only been using Phosphorus 30C every now and then, which undeniably has a positive effects on my energy/metabolism.

I might come back to Gelsemium one day.

I would be super careful with dosing this remedy, and I would ask a professional homeopath about dosing strategies, because the last thing you want is to overdose and start PROVING the remedy.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom