Jennifer's Cellular Regeneration Log

Richiebogie

Hi @Jennifer,

I haven't been on the forum for awhile. Glad to hear you are doing well on fruit and coconut (which is sort of like a nut).

Vegetable Police is doing 100% raw Aussie lamb so I tried a bit of raw lamb tonight! Might take a while to get from 10% to 100%!

Re the bullies / scary people. I find talking to them in a confident, friendly tone helps to break the ice even with quite vicious looking people. A question about the weather is easy. eg. "It's cold today, isn't it? I think I need a warm cup of [coconut] milk! Hope to chat again soon!"

It might be a form of hypnosis to talk to someone as though you are old friends, though there is a risk that the other party may think you are flirting with them! Perhaps only do it when you feel in danger. Maybe practise on nice looking strangers!

All the best.

Amazoniac

Hi @Jennifer,

I haven't been on the forum for awhile. Glad to hear you are doing well on fruit and coconut (which is sort of like a nut).

Vegetable Police is doing 100% raw Aussie lamb so I tried a bit of raw lamb tonight! Might take a while to get from 10% to 100%!

Re the bullies / scary people. I find talking to them in a confident, friendly tone helps to break the ice even with quite vicious looking people. A question about the weather is easy. eg. "It's cold today, isn't it? I think I need a warm cup of [coconut] milk! Hope to chat again soon!"

It might be a form of hypnosis to talk to someone as though you are old friends, though there is a risk that the other party may think you are flirting with them! Perhaps only do it when you feel in danger. Maybe practise on nice looking strangers!

All the best.
Richie, anything but weather. The only place that two humans have the permission to talk about it is when they're confined in an elevator, but both know what's going on.

What is best is just embracing the awkwardness instead of avoiding it.

If the other person is being too inquisitive or invasive but without being a physical threat, most people will continue when they sense that the other is permissive and won't stand up for themselves, so just voice what you's thinking about their behavior. Example: You didn't like my shirt, did you? Or.. Is it because it's too colored? Or.. Why is you giving me this disapproval look?

I remember listening to a gypsy interviewing a pretty gypsiess (she happened to be a percussionist that performed on streets) to find out how she dealt with the challenges of traveling constantly with minimum planning.

When they touched on the transportation issue, she mentioned how easy it's for a women to do the hiking the hitch, and the guy asked if she ever went through some threatening situation, her answer was that it can be dangerous for people who let others impose on them and they can pick your fear, but if you does it with the belief that nothing bad can happen, the other person just assumes that you're guarded by something greater for you to feel so assured, and that there will be consequences if they do anything against your will, being better then to leave you alone and choose an easier target. :cool

Last edited:
OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

Hi @Richiebogie,

It's nice to hear from you! :)

I was wondering how you were getting on with your vit. A depletion diet. Are you now looking to go 100% raw carnivore?

Thanks for the advice! Thankfully, I no longer deal with bullies — they were boys I went to school with. As an adult, it's just typical catcalling type behavior and being followed. I usually just ignore it but when I'm followed for blocks, that's when my nerves get the better of me and I can get a bit sassy, which seems to fuel it as much as ignoring does.

I'm perfectly fine in stores (and elevators lol), though — conversations are usually friendly. It's just the parking lot I struggle with, probably because I feel more exposed like I am when walking on the streets. I would try what you suggested when I feel in danger, but I think you're right about them mistaking my friendliness for flirting.

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

I remember listening to a gypsy interviewing a pretty gypsiess (she happened to be a percussionist that performed on streets) to find out how she dealt with the challenges of traveling constantly with minimum planning.

When they touched on the transportation issue, she mentioned how easy it's for a women to do the hiking the hitch, and the guy asked if she ever went through some threatening situation, her answer was that it can be dangerous for people who let others impose on them and they can pick your fear, but if you does it with the belief that nothing bad can happen, the other person just assumes that you're guarded by something greater for you to feel so assured, and that there will be consequences if they do anything against your will, being better then to leave you alone and choose an easier target. :cool
She could be right. Though, the first time it happened, I don't recall fearing that someone was going to mess with me. I was focused on my destination. After it happened repeatedly, I did start to think that maybe there was something about me, my energy, that attracted that kind of attention, especially since that's how guys treated me in school. Still, as much as I resonate with the gypsy spirit, I'm not about to hitchhike alone. I look like I could fit perfectly in the trunk of a car, and I fear for the safety of any person who attempts to find out. ;)

Richiebogie

Hi @Jennifer,

Thanks for the advice! Thankfully, I no longer deal with bullies — they were boys I went to school with. As an adult, it's just typical catcalling type behavior and being followed. I usually just ignore it but when I'm followed for blocks, that's when my nerves get the better of me and I can get a bit sassy, which seems to fuel it as much as ignoring does.

How creepy, or is it some kind of small town courting ritual?

Maybe they would like to approach you and get to know you but they don't know how to make it look smooth after the hesitation of the first 3 blocks!

Possibly they are following you in order to look out for you and protect you...

True psychopaths may not bother following you for blocks. They may be more confident and charming!

Perhaps you are brave to be out walking by yourself.

No one seems to follow middle aged balding men :(

I'm not so keen on the raw lamb. (Slight problem with the digester!) I don't know how Tess does it!

Fruit smoothies and chocolate are my favourite foods! I hear them calling my name!

Catch you soon!

Amazoniac

She could be right. Though, the first time it happened, I don't recall fearing that someone was going to mess with me. I was focused on my destination. After it happened repeatedly, I did start to think that maybe there was something about me, my energy, that attracted that kind of attention, especially since that's how guys treated me in school. Still, as much as I resonate with the gypsy spirit, I'm not about to hitchhike alone. I look like I could fit perfectly in the trunk of a car, and I fear for the safety of any person who attempts to find out. ;)
I amn't encouraging that, but her attitude is surprising for a woman. To be fair I suspect she's a lesbian who plays the masculine role (by looks it's difficult to tell), if this is the case, I guess it can help to explain part of her behavior. And another point is that she doesn't do that everywhere, there are regions which she acknowledges are riskier and avoids.

If you were the only one at that time receiving this kind of attention, it has to be something about you. You's one of the nicest members here, always polite to everyone, which I guess is a virtue. But if you happen to be around less civilized and empathic people, this can be interpreted as permissive behavior regardless of what you say, as you know, it's how you say but especially the nonherbal communication stuff.

If you's as pretty as I suspect you is and appear friendly, that's just the curse of every such woman: to attract all sorts of attentions (more so than what's already usual for females) and having to deal with the undesired ones. Maybe you can spend more time with your russian friends so that they train you on how to be impassive and merciless, but adopting this posture screens out shier candidates from your life as well. I remember a pickup artist commenting once that he had a guy returning from war who sought him out for help to overcome this kind of intimidation, it's insane.

Last edited:
OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

Hi @Richiebogie,

Haha! I think it's a combination of boredom and needing to get their steps in for the day. Their choices are either cow tipping or stalking and I probably seem like the better option since they don't risk stepping in excrement following me.

If you'd like, I can share mine with you? You'd likely intimidate them far more than I do so you may get lucky and get up to 10 blocks of stalking and charming catcalls before they find the courage to make their true intentions known.

Joking aside, I think females are less likely to stalk a guy outside of social media or boy band and Bon Jovi concerts so I wouldn't let the lack of them following you make you think you're not stalker worthy. lol If you were here, all you'd have to do is speak and you'd likely have a following. I know many women who love an Australian accent. :):

Ahh...fruit smoothies and chocolate! My kind of man! Miss Tess may have stronger stomach acid than you, and perhaps dogs having a shorter digestive track than humans plays a role, too? I don't recall having a hard time digesting raw meat, but it was typically salmon and 80/20 ground beef so maybe the fat helped? In the past, you tolerated raw chicken liver, right?

Question — have you seen Mark Wiens' (food vlogger) videos on YouTube? When I first came across his channel, I thought of you. I'm currently working my way through his Pakistan videos. I've had a slight fascination with the Hunza ever since coming across a comment from a scientist on one of Denise Minger's blog posts. She claimed to have remodeled her spine on a Hunza inspired diet. Anyhow, in case you're interested:

Talk with you later!

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

You's one of the nicest members here, always polite to everyone, which I guess is a virtue.
Thank you for that, Gustavo. That means a lot coming from you. It's good to know my respect for you guys translates online.
I amn't encouraging that, but her attitude is surprising for a woman. To be fair I suspect she's a lesbian who plays the masculine role (by looks it's difficult to tell), if this is the case, I guess it can help to explain part of her behavior. And another point is that she doesn't do that everywhere, there are regions which she acknowledges are riskier and avoids.
Okay, Gotcha! I wonder if she avoids doing it in more rural areas? I've found those to be the worst for being followed. Less witnesses? I'm just playing. It's really not that bad. Most guys, and people in general, are harmless here. I'm probably just giving off a certain vibe without realizing it. I'll try to be more conscious of my nonherbals and continue to work on growing a backbone. lol

Yeah, it's crazy that even a war vet was intimidated. I guess Pat Benatar was right — love is a battlefield.

Runenight201

This is interesting, and while I won't throw around any assumptions about what you look like and how you carry yourself about in public, I do think that our body composition, posture, and movement broadcast a lot of information about a person, and subsequently will dictate how people treat you.

For men, having a broad set of shoulders, with an upright posture, and facial hair, will attract a lot of respect, and people usually won't mess around, where as being skinner, with poor posture and appearance will have other people deeming one unimportant.

For women, being slender, small framed, with softer features, makes men more at ease approaching and interacting, probably because they feel superior (physically and they'll make the mistake mentally as well). This probably invites more unwanted sustained attention. Its also possible for a man to pick up when a women lacks confidence and can be manipulated, and I believe this can be associated with the physical features I listed. I'd have to look more into the psychological personalities, but isn't it the case that women are in general more agreeable and less confrontational then men? If so, the difference in hormones probably exacerbates this, and it may be that the more aggressive the male, the more submissive the female they seek out.

That being said, harassment is not a one way street, and I've been on the receiving end of sexual harassment, the only difference being that I never feel threatened, since being a male I'm quite comfortable in my physical strength. I think a poor upbringing with no moral values, combined with a poor diet, and excessive alcohol, produces very unsightly behavior, regardless of gender.

I think these things are interesting, and I want to study them more in depth. All of this is just from my own personal observations from how I've been treated from being both a smaller, weaker boy to a much stronger man, and then how I personally react when I interact with men/women in public, and my own levels of comfort/intimidation from people of different types.

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

Hi @Runenight201,

Honesty, I'm not so sure even in general that it's the case and I don't just mean in more recent times. I think that's a common thought but even with wild animals where we can expect, on average, for hormones to be in better balance than say humans on birth control, the females have demonstrated authority or aggressive behavior quite frequently. One example is how protective they can be, and I've even seen lions back down from lionesses during a confrontation. I think matriarchs may be a good example, also?

Like you, I have experienced and witnessed, and spoken with others who have experienced and witnessed, confrontation and unsightly behavior from both genders so I totally agree it's not a one way street. I mean, I was sexually abused by a female and I could say it's uncommon but even my doctor was sexually abused by a female so it's more common than some may think. There's a good chance they were only repeating what was done to them, but I could say the same for the men who abuse. I personally don't think it's in either gender's nature to be abusive.

I wouldn't necessarily describe myself as submissive, at least not when being harassed. I am a recovering doormat so I would say I've tended to be on the agreeable side, but only to a point. All it takes is for someone to cross the line/threaten me and I have no problem finding my voice, which can be a problem in itself because in terms of the guys who have harassed me, they seemed to get a thrill out of it. It's like they were trying to get a reaction out of me, maybe because they didn't like being ignored? I really don't know. lol

I don't really feel I can comment on my physical appearance in terms of beauty, or lack there of, because it seems to me that it depends on the beholder but in terms of physical characteristics, yes, I'm small framed/kind of tiny, and I would say my features are on the softer side, or at least younger looking seeing as how I'm often confused for a school aged girl, but I've known of statuesque, mature (as in, older than the teenagers they actually are) looking models who have been harassed, and then there's the example of men being harassed.

I do find the psychology of it all fascinating, but it's hard for me to know for certain what a person's motivations are (unless of course they are upfront about them) because there are so many factors involved. Maybe pickup artists do, but I don't. lol All I know is the majority of men and women here aren't going around harassing people and it's not like everywhere I go I need to be on high alert because guys are hunting me down. lol Not needing to be on high alert is exactly what I've been trying to get my subconscious, my body, my whatever that's triggering my adrenals to freak out when there is no reason to, to realize. lol

Amazoniac

Regardless of what you went through, I guess it's now time to consider going for a therapeutic raping spree where you live. Knowing how to tattoo teardrops would be a plus. Tip: make sure to avoid SBBs to remain clear of STDs. I'm not suggesting that all Spring Break Britneys are dangerous, only the blondes, and they can be found everywhere in other seasons. I know what you're thinking: what a preposterous comment to assume that they won't be wearing beanies. If this is the case for both, skip the one who's chewing a gum in an obnoxious way, she'll harbor more STDs than what the techmology of today can compute; as if their unattractiveness wasn't enough to compel you to other victims. But it's not just a matter of STDs, they usually have defensive claws, often red, so they might fight back.

Last edited:

Richiebogie

Thanks @Jennifer for that youtube video! That was a wonderful visit to the Hunza valley which looks difficult to get to in person!

Mark Wiens is a very enthusiastic host! He has many different facial expressions for "wow"!

The foods were largely wheat & yak milk-based with some tea, herbs, spices, yak meat, grapes, apples and apricots!

Not a lot of sugar and fruit!

Maybe the serving sizes have increased from the days of super healthy people!

The high altitude is meant to be healthy according to Ray Peat, and I'm sure there is plenty of fresh water without chlorine or fluorine added!

I have had bad asthma symptoms over the last 2 weeks but skipping breakfast and lunch yesterday and going 20 hours without eating seemed to get rid of my cough and wheeze! Dinner only brought it back mildly!

I was surprised how little hunger I had during the minifast!

I had some leafy greens last night wondering if there is something in there that I have been missing! It may just be vitamin k and folate which I can boost from honeydew melons. (I am still limiting beta carotene).

Any update on your plans to move south?

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

Regardless of what you went through, I guess it's now time to consider going for a therapeutic raping spree where you live. Knowing how to tattoo teardrops would be a plus. Tip: make sure to avoid SBBs to remain clear of STDs. I'm not suggesting that all Spring Break Britneys are dangerous, only the blondes, and they can be found everywhere in other seasons. I know what you're thinking: what a preposterous comment to assume that they won't be wearing beanies. If this is the case for both, skip the one who's chewing a gum in an obnoxious way, she'll harbor more STDs than what the techmology of today can compute; as if their unattractiveness wasn't enough to compel you to other victims. But it's not just a matter of STDs, they usually have defensive claws, often red, so they might fight back.
Oh, my! :shock: Umm...while I appreciate the suggestion, maybe taking a self-defense class would be more productive than pillaging a village? :lol:

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

You're welcome, @Richiebogie! :) It sort of reminds me of up north here in New Hampshire and my time hiking the White Mountains.

Haha! I think Mark's facial expressions are hilarious. I happen to come across an older video of his and he was very chill, like a surfer. At first, I didn't even realize it was him. If I'm not mistaken, he's from Oahu.

Yeah, I remember the scientist saying the diet was heavy in grains, but she also said it was low in animal protein. Other sources I found said it was low carb. In both cases, there was never any mention of apricot seed oil and AS paste. They seem to be in almost every dish.

Yeah, I would think their almost untouched environment plays a role in their longevity and also, they seem to be very friendly and peaceful people.

I'm sorry to hear about the bad asthma symptoms. That's scary! I'm glad you've been able to clear most of the cough and wheezing, though. It's amazing what a small fast can do.

Your adrenals must be in much better shape than mine. I still can't go all day without food or else I don't sleep the whole night through.

Oh, nice! I didn't realize honeydew was a good source of vit. K and folate. I eat so much of it. lol That and strawberries and the young coconut meat. I can't seem to get enough of them.

My parents decided to put it off until the spring because of my brother's wedding and the holidays, but I've continued to keep track of properties. I don't think Tybee is going to happen. The properties that have enough land to them for growing are way out of budget so I've been looking at towns along the Florida Georgia line near the coast. Part of me still wants to be in Kona, though.

Amazoniac

Oh, my! :shock: Umm...while I appreciate the suggestion, maybe taking a self-defense class would be more productive than pillaging a village? :lol:
If the key in life is moderation, a little rape (I think pedophilia might be crossing a line) must be beneficial; perhaps only two random victims or so for every molestation. The problem in self-defense is that it's mere prevention, but doesn't address what has been internalized. Instead of dissolving it for oneself, it's better to assume the offensive side and redistribute everything to the universe (-SBBs for safety). We'll have to mature this idea..

But the police could antecipate these by putting an actress wearing a dress and rotating her hips while keeping her hands together with fingers intertwined pretending to be bored in an innocent way. It's the perfect trap.

Anyway, I was surprised on how much vitamin K you can obtain without leafy greens. It might be possible to get almost 500 mcg a day if someone includes kiwis, plums, black/blueberries, pomegranate and is fine with the addition of a few herbs as seasonings to an avocado paste for example.

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

If the key in life is moderation, a little rape (I think pedophilia might be crossing a line) must be beneficial; perhaps only two random victims or so for every molestation. The problem in self-defense is that it's mere prevention, but doesn't address what has been internalized. Instead of dissolving it for oneself, it's better to assume the offensive side and redistribute everything to the universe (-SBBs for safety). We'll have to mature this idea..

But the police could antecipate these by putting an actress wearing a dress and rotating her hips while keeping her hands together with fingers intertwined pretending to be bored in an innocent way. It's the perfect trap.

Anyway, I was surprised on how much vitamin K you can obtain without leafy greens. It might be possible to get almost 500 mcg a day if someone includes kiwis, plums, black/blueberries, pomegranate and is fine with the addition of a few herbs as seasonings to an avocado paste for example.
I wonder how that would go over in a court of law — "Well, Judge, it was only a little rape. If you knew what my initial plan was, you would deem me a saint for showing such moderation." How can it be that your humor is more twisted than mine? I have met my superior. :bow

I thought dropkicking a human marshmallow under the guise of self-defense could be therapeutic, but you're probably right. It needs to be released out into the universe, and with a sticky note reading...umm...I'll let you use your imagination on that one. :D

Ooh...perfect! I have a stash of wild blackberries from our property sitting in the freezer (berries are also good for the adrenals), and I've been including herbs in my guacamole and celery broth. I'll see if the golden kiwis are still good/sweet and if they are, I'll buy a bunch.

Last edited:

Amazoniac

I wonder how that would go over in a court of law — "Well, Judge, it was only a little rape. If you knew what my initial plan was, you would deem me a saint for showing such moderation." How can it be that your humor is more twisted than mine? I have met my superior. :bow

I thought dropkicking a human marshmallow under the guise of self-defense could be therapeutic, but you're probably right. It needs to be released out into the universe, and with a sticky note reading...umm...I'll let you use your imagination on that one. :D

Ooh...perfect! I have a stash of wild blackberries from our property sitting in the freezer (berries are also good for the adrenals), and I've been including herbs in my guacamole and celery broth. I'll see if the golden kiwis are still good/sweet and if they are, I'll buy a bunch.
I suspect the kiwis (by far the best fruit source) and plums with highest vitamin K content have a green pulp, so I don't know if golden kiwi is also a good source. Some light figs still maintain a green color when ripe. In the case of berries, their dark color might mask these tones, maybe this applies to figs as well. Apparently mulberries are also an option, but unfortunately they don't exist. I don't know what's up with pomegranates.
I'm commenting this because if you or others already like these fruits and have them available, it's good to know that they can provide vit K.

Regarding herbs, it must vit K more available if you add them finely chopped, (even better) crushed in a mortar or blended with your favorite oil (perhaps unnecessary if you use some of the paste, but the extra fat should improve absorption): parsley, cilantro, basil, sage, mint, thyme, chives, rosemary, dill, oregano, tarragon, and so on. You'll end up with a dense pesto that can be mixed with your guacamole, but also humus and other soils; to eat with carrots, celery stalk, cucumber, radish (?), tortilla, etc.

This makes us wonder why these aren't problematic for most people, unlike the other greens.
- Is it because they're raw and the antimicrobial compounds weren't destroyed during cooking?
- For the antimicrobials being somehow more concentrated in small leaves? At least this is the case for their nutrients: when you compare leaves based on their weight, (if I'm not wrong) herbs rank the closest to organ meats in terms of nutrient density, to the point of becoming distracting when you search for something specific in foods and you have to ignore certain results for not being interested in what 100 g of a single herb provides.
- Are large raw leaves part of salads just as troublesome as those that were cooked?
- If people ate small and large ones cooked in equal amounts, would they cause similar issues; in other words, is it a matter of amount?

Depending on the herbs, they can also be added to frozen fruit sorbets during blending and will taste good, but I think you won't be able to include as much as you can in the sauces above.

Last edited:
OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

I suspect the kiwis (by far the best fruit source) and plums with highest vitamin K content have a green pulp, so I don't know if golden kiwi is also a good source. Some light figs still maintain a green color when ripe. In the case of berries, their dark color might mask these tones, maybe this applies to figs as well. Apparently mulberries are also an option, but unfortunately they don't exist. I don't know what's up with pomegranates.
I'm commenting this because if you or others already like these fruits and have them available, it's good to know that they can provide vit K.

Regarding herbs, it must vit K more available if you add them finely chopped, (even better) crushed in a mortar or blended with your favorite oil (perhaps unnecessary if you use some of the paste, but the extra fat should improve absorption): parsley, cilantro, basil, sage, mint, thyme, chives, rosemary, dill, oregano, tarragon, and so on. You'll end up with a dense pesto that can be mixed with your guacamole, but also humus and other soils; to eat with carrots, celery stalk, cucumber, radish (?), tortilla, etc.

This makes us wonder why these aren't problematic for most people, unlike the other greens.
- Is it because they're raw and the antimicrobial compounds weren't destroyed during cooking?
- For the antimicrobials being somehow more concentrated in small leaves? At least this is the case for their nutrients: when you compare leaves based on their weight, (if I'm not wrong) herbs rank the closest to organ meats in terms of nutrient density, to the point of becoming distracting when you search for something specific in foods and you have to ignore certain results for not being interested in what 100 g of a single herb provides.
- Are large raw leaves part of salads just as troublesome as those that were cooked?
- If people ate small and large ones cooked in equal amounts, would they cause similar issues; in other words, is it a matter of amount?

Depending on the herbs, they can also be added to frozen fruit sorbets during blending and will taste good, but I think you won't be able to include as much as you can in the sauces above.
Oh, okay. Thank you! I prefer the green kiwis but rarely are they ripe here. Only periodically do I find some that are ripe with that sweet, bubblegum like flavor. It's too bad because they're one of my favorite fruits.

Huh. I had never even heard of avocados being referred to as that before. If anything, I would of thought ovaries since avocados are a fruit, not that that sounds any more appealing. lol Anyhow, thanks for the pesto idea!

Good questions. I'm thinking it mainly has to do with the volume consumed and how they're consumed. Sure there is pesto but on average, culinary herbs and spices are used in smaller amounts for flavoring or as a garnish and not so much as an entire meal like say a raw kale salad. Processing greens by cooking them, emulsifying/chewing them finely (as is the case with blending and to a certain extent, crushing in a mortar) or softening them with the use of acids such as lemon, vinegars, garlic, onion etc., make them more digestible and less problematic overall, I would think? Unless you're someone like Travis who has no problem eating lots of raw kale. lol

Yeah, I usually add herbs to juice and frozen sorbets, like mint with watermelon, but it's not a lot. However, I do make herbal concentrates out of dried herbs. I actually prefer the dried over the fresh for the concentrated flavor and nutrition.

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

Update:

My plan was to reintroduce a variety of plant foods in my diet as I healed but after more than a decade of trying, taking too many tests, digestive aids and supplements to count, healing from all the years my dairy allergy went undiagnosed and clearing the overgrowth, fresh fruits are still the only plants that don't cause me intestinal pain, migraines and vomiting so as much as it really bothered me to do so, I added animal protein back in my diet a month ago.

Despite eating 3000+ calories daily, I was back to starving all the time, overheating and my weight dropping fast, and I started noticing random bruising, my nails were becoming ridged and I had some tooth sensitivity that upon inspection, revealed what looks like two cavities forming, despite having 24/7 squeaky clean teeth and alkaline saliva. I knew these symptoms all too well — my thyroid was in hyper mode again, which tests later revealed.

It had such devastating consequences on my body in the past, taking me from 99lbs to 69lbs within months. I've posted these before but the first two photos below were taken right before my weight started dropping and the 3rd was me when I was down to 85lbs — unfortunately, I don't have one of me at 69lbs. I've since made a promise to myself that I would honor my experiences above all else and stay adaptable or "be like water," it's just so sad to me that it means directly taking the life of other beings.

I figure the best I can do is source the most locally and humanely produced animal products I can so I've added humanely produced eggs, lean turkey and honey and sustainably caught scallops, clams and crabs in my diet. The eggs and turkey come from a grass-based biodynamic farm five minutes from my house, the seafood is sustainably caught off the eastern coast where I live, and the honey is local, as well.

Minus the guilt, I'm feeling awesome. I was nervous that the severe back pain I had with animal protein in the past would return, but it didn't and I now suspect my previous experience with it was due to the residual damage caused by the dairy. So now my diet is basically like the one I ate before I became vegetarian (age 11/12) and started relying heavily on dairy — fruit, maple syrup, honey, eggs and lean protein, particularly from shellfish, tuna and poultry, made up the majority of my diet.

What's interesting is 7 years ago, a Loomis 24hr urine enzyme test showed I digested protein and simple carbs extremely well, fat was intermediate and starch digestion poor, and fruit and seafood are the foods I've tolerated best over the years. I don't know if this plays a part but a DNA test showed I'm a mix of Iberian/French and Celtic, and for at least 6 generations, my ancestors have lived off the coast of New England and Canada and before that, off the coast of the Iberian Peninsula/France and seafood has been a large part of our diets.

Currently, the majority of my daily calories (2500+) still come from fruit, with the remainder now coming from raw honey and maple syrup, a couple eggs, a few ounces of seafood and/or turkey and a small amount of coconut fat (meat and cream), and the occasional Hass avocado when I crave them — averaging 2x a month.

Current foods I'm eating:
Galia melon
Canary melon
Strawberries
Watermelon juice (WTRMLN WTR brand)
Heirloom navel oranges (Sky Valley brand at Trader Joe's)
Pawpaw (the kind native to the Eastern US)
Local pastured eggs (soy-free)
Local pastured turkey (soy-free)
Local wild sea scallops (Downeast Dayboat - Fresh Scallops shipped within 24 hours and Whole Foods)
Local crab
Local clams
Local raw honey
Local maple syrup
Young Thai coconut meat (I switched to Copra.Co)
Coconut cream (Biofinest powder and Aroy-D in carton)
Hass avocados
Coconut aminos
French Celtic sea salt
Herbs/spices (dill, parsley, paprika, pink peppercorn)

Oh, and I'm finally getting a handle on the anxiety attacks when leaving the car. I've been using Bob Newhart's "Stop it!" technique (lol) when I feel the heart racing start to come on and this stops it in its tracks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Runenight201

Update:

My plan was to reintroduce a variety of plant foods in my diet as I healed but after more than a decade of trying, taking too many tests, digestive aids and supplements to count, healing from all the years my dairy allergy went undiagnosed and clearing the overgrowth, fresh fruits are still the only plants that don't cause me intestinal pain, migraines and vomiting so as much as it really bothered me to do so, I added animal protein back in my diet a month ago.

Despite eating 3000+ calories daily, I was back to starving all the time, overheating and my weight dropping fast, and I started noticing random bruising, my nails were becoming ridged and I had some tooth sensitivity that upon inspection, revealed what looks like two cavities forming, despite having 24/7 squeaky clean teeth and alkaline saliva. I knew these symptoms all too well — my thyroid was in hyper mode again, which tests later revealed.

It had such devastating consequences on my body in the past, taking me from 99lbs to 69lbs within months. I've posted these before but the first two photos below were taken right before my weight started dropping and the 3rd was me when I was down to 85lbs — unfortunately, I don't have one of me at 69lbs. I've since made a promise to myself that I would honor my experiences above all else and stay adaptable or "be like water," it's just so sad to me that it means directly taking the life of other beings.

View attachment 12066 View attachment 12067 View attachment 12068

I figure the best I can do is source the most locally and humanely produced animal products I can so I've added humanely produced eggs, lean turkey and honey and sustainably caught scallops, clams and crabs in my diet. The eggs and turkey come from a grass-based biodynamic farm five minutes from my house, the seafood is sustainably caught off the eastern coast where I live, and the honey is local, as well.

Minus the guilt, I'm feeling awesome. I was nervous that the severe back pain I had with animal protein in the past would return, but it didn't and I now suspect my previous experience with it was due to the residual damage caused by the dairy. So now my diet is basically like the one I ate before I became vegetarian (age 11/12) and started relying heavily on dairy — fruit, maple syrup, honey, eggs and lean protein, particularly from shellfish, tuna and poultry, made up the majority of my diet.

What's interesting is 7 years ago, a Loomis 24hr urine enzyme test showed I digested protein and simple carbs extremely well, fat was intermediate and starch digestion poor, and fruit and seafood are the foods I've tolerated best over the years. I don't know if this plays a part but a DNA test showed I'm a mix of Iberian/French and Celtic, and for at least 6 generations, my ancestors have lived off the coast of New England and Canada and before that, off the coast of the Iberian Peninsula/France and seafood has been a large part of our diets.

Currently, the majority of my daily calories (2500+) still come from fruit, with the remainder now coming from raw honey and maple syrup, a couple eggs, a few ounces of seafood and/or turkey and a small amount of coconut fat (meat and cream), and the occasional Hass avocado when I crave them — averaging 2x a month.

Current foods I'm eating:
Galia melon
Canary melon
Strawberries
Watermelon juice (WTRMLN WTR brand)
Heirloom navel oranges (Sky Valley brand at Trader Joe's)
Pawpaw (the kind native to the Eastern US)
Local pastured eggs (soy-free)
Local pastured turkey (soy-free)
Local wild sea scallops (Downeast Dayboat - Fresh Scallops shipped within 24 hours and Whole Foods)
Local crab
Local clams
Local raw honey
Local maple syrup
Young Thai coconut meat (I switched to Copra.Co)
Coconut cream (Biofinest powder and Aroy-D in carton)
Hass avocados
Coconut aminos
French Celtic sea salt
Herbs/spices (dill, parsley, paprika, pink peppercorn)

Oh, and I'm finally getting a handle on the anxiety attacks when leaving the car. I've been using Bob Newhart's "Stop it!" technique (lol) when I feel the heart racing start to come on and this stops it in its tracks.

How is that watermelon juice compared to an actual super ripe watermelon? I’ve seen them at my grocery store and have contemplated buying them, they’re just kind of expensive :(

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals