Lab Grown Meat

Runenight201

*pours a glass, rubs hands together, squirms around in seat*

What do you guys think?

Next step in human evolution or downfall of our species?

Cameron

We sure are putting the blindfolds on of realiry. Been doing it for a long time now but this is a step towards complete detachment

Douglas Ek

Pretty cool my question though is what about nutrients? Is it just protein fibers or vitamins and minerals aswell?

OP
Runenight201

Runenight201

Pretty cool my question though is what about nutrients? Is it just protein fibers or vitamins and minerals aswell?

I’m not sure, and I certainly wouldn’t eat it unless someone verified that on a molecular level there is no difference between actual meat and lab grow meat, it contains the exact same vitamins, minerals, and protein structures.

We sure are putting the blindfolds on of realiry. Been doing it for a long time now but this is a step towards complete detachment

That’s what the first caveman said when meat was cooked =P

Lol but in all seriousness, if they could create a lab grown meat with the perfect ratio of fat to protein, exact same molecular structure and everything, what’s the harm? They could even engineer it so that it had an abundance of vitamins and minerals. Perhaps this is how we evolve to the next level of intelligence, by creating superfoods that we consume on a regular basis.