YOU GOTTA LOVE MILLENNIALS

Elephanto

@Hugh Johnson You're wrong, december 21st 2012 was the last day of the age of Pisces. This is what the mayans were referring to, not the end of the world but the end of the previous age. This is referred to in art and the elites have been foreshadowing the age of Aquarius in codes and messages for decades prior. Try modesty, what you think you know isn't.

Last edited:

Hugh Johnson

@Hugh Johnson You're wrong, december 21st 2012 was the last day of the age of Pisces. This is what the mayans were referring to, not the end of the world but the end of the previous age. This is referred to in art and the elites have been foreshadowing the age of Aquarius in codes and messages for decades prior. Try modesty, what you think you know isn't.
Based on what? The proposed range for the change in ages is over a thousand years.

Elephanto

Based on what? The proposed range for the change in ages is over a thousand years.
Astrological ages cycle like the signs do each month, it's simply on a larger scale. There are gradual changes (just like with signs, what we call "cusps") but there are also clear and definitive dates despite a constant movement of planets (so a constant and gradual transition between signs).

InChristAlone

Leave us millennials alone. We are pathological, but so is everyone else - just in different ways!
Yeah I personally think millennials are put down for no good reason. I think this generation is more aware than older generations. We like authenticity. We are willing to go against the status quo. I don't have many good things to say about the baby boomer generation. They had it so good but now that they are the ones in power they are pulling the ladder up behind them leaving very little for the generations to come. That's messed up. And so narcissistic. They seem to do anything for profits. Millennials in my experience are more concious about their impact.

Hugh Johnson

Astrological ages cycle like the signs do each month, it's simply on a larger scale. There are gradual changes (just like with signs, what we call "cusps") but there are also clear and definitive dates despite a constant movement of planets (so a constant and gradual transition between signs).
You could literally go to wikipedia and find this:

"According to different astrologers' calculations, approximate dates for entering the Age of Aquarius range from AD 1447 (Terry MacKinnell) to AD 3597 (John Addey).[2]"

Over 2000 year range, yet you claim to have the exact date.

Elephanto

Apparently wikipedia isn't your best source for occult knowledge. Don't think I have the sources in bookmark that convinced me it was true but with all this stuff anyway there's always a portion of "unprovability" so that the average person who follows mainstream intellectual authorities can reject it. It's more about examining evidence and arguments and making up your own mind on wether it is likely to be true or not. In the case of the Age of Aquarius, I think what I've read is true, that the Mayans also knew and that their precise knowledge of things shouldn't be underestimated.

I've also noticed that music has been considerably different since 2013, marking a departure. The "Shaking The Habitual" album by The Knife from 2013 is one of the first things that came to mind when I first reflected on such changes. This can be seen in so many societal and cultural aspects too. The thing about individuality and creating your own world that I mentioned I feel is one of the most noticeable ones. Rapid technological advancement is also a key feature of this age and while this can be seen, it could also be symptomatic of a Pisces-Aquarius cusp if one believes we are still in Pisces. Could be interesting to examine wether technology and knowledge has been increasing more rapidly or not since 2013. Robotic and AI development has recently been incredibly fast for instance.

Last edited:

teds

Forum Supporter
Lol, I won't lie I've been guilty of this in the past as well. I felt like I had a really good reason at the time, my texting was unlimited but not my calling. But after watching that video I had a radical change of approach, haha.
This is a pretty ***t trend.. I only just found out about this as I don’t have any ‘milenial’ friends.. a patient was joking/not joking about how ‘outrageous’ it is when people call her.. I mean, she was getting some serious steam going.. someone else piped up and explained it to me that they need to have the space to respond and can’t do it ‘on the spot’... yes, so a job interview would be a challenge I guess.. working for themselves and by themselves may be very much the future..

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals