What Hormones Are Involed In Penis Growth & Size?

Inaut

jelg and squeezes cause me pain even light jelg and squeezes .. angion doesn't cause me pain but I haven't had any growth.

Try using red ligbt on the shaft after jelqing maybe?

Jing

Try using red ligbt on the shaft after jelqing maybe?
Don't really want to jelg again last time I tried light jelg I got pain for weeks and pain when urinating .. but I also get pain sometimes from just erections or just randomly get pain .. jelg just makes it worse ..

TreasureVibe

Post by me from another topic, posting in here because this topic seems more relevant:

What do you guys think of this?

There is a substance in Comfrey Root and Plantain called "Allantoin" which research shows accelerates cellular mitosis, which means it grows new tissue growth:

"As some of its other names suggest, (knitbone, boneset) Comfrey has been prized since ancient times for its ability to help heal broken bones and damaged tissues. In modern times, it has been discovered that this is at least in part due to a substance in Comfrey called ‘allantoin’ that is able to accelerate cellular 'mitosis', meaning it speeds the process of new tissue growth."

Richard Whelan ~ Medical Herbalist ~ Comfrey Root

"~ Plantain has several active ingredients that contribute to its medicinal action; allantoin, a substance that is well proven to stimulate tissue regeneration through causing cells to divide more vigorously (via mitosis), aucubin, a substance with proven antibiotic actions and mucilage, a soothing, natural anti-inflammatory substance."

Richard Whelan ~ Medical Herbalist ~ Plantain

broozer

i wonder if anyone else experienced growth downstairs after puberty. i know it should not happen as after puberty receptor for growth disappear. but: i took finasteride between age 19 and 25. after stopping it, i grew significantly in girth and size within say 3 years. skin went also way darker. so what happened there?
i dont wanna try, but will a supposed mechanism "fin,stop fin ,and gain" work again?

Patty

Love your submission about Progest-E. It was recommended for me and still expecting it arrival. Was advised to mixed it with DHEA powder and topically apply on my groin area.

My challenge? Weak erection / ED / Quick ejaculation

What do you think and adviced?

Patty

Progesterone !!!!

Yes i know it is a female hormone, but in SMALL doses it will have a good effect. I use ProgestE for over 2 years now and it benefits are fantastic (general health). I have stopped using it in that time and i always notice my fella tends to deflate a little in general size when flaccid.

The key is to use a small amount. So one drop per day is 3mg progesterone. This is the amount i seem happiest on.

Certainly worth experimenting with as it isn't that expensive. I am still on my first bottle after 2 years.

Love your submission about Progest-E. It was recommended for me and still expecting it arrival. Was advised to mixed it with DHEA powder and topically apply on my groin area.

marsaday

Do not include DHEA.

How will you know what effects what. IF you feel good is it down to the DHEA or progesterone or both ? You have no idea.

So use the progesterone and see how it goes for a week. Then stop and see what effects you get not using it.

After this you can try adding in the DHEA with the progesterone because you will have info on what happened on Prog only.

Experimentation is the way ahead, but you have to do it in a specific way. Adding one thing, removing, adding again, then add another thing. Eventually you will work out what is good for your body. What works for me might not work for you.

Patty

Do not include DHEA.

How will you know what effects what. IF you feel good is it down to the DHEA or progesterone or both ? You have no idea.

So use the progesterone and see how it goes for a week. Then stop and see what effects you get not using it.

After this you can try adding in the DHEA with the progesterone because you will have info on what happened on Prog only.

Experimentation is the way ahead, but you have to do it in a specific way. Adding one thing, removing, adding again, then add another thing. Eventually you will work out what is good for your body. What works for me might not work for you.

Amazing reply mate. Thanks :)

Evidence shows testosterone at some earlier points in life is prominent in development structure and size overall, but not sure how this would work out for adults trying to influence this experimentally (and probably not all there is to it). This process seems complicated in part because -- although hormonally influenced -- plenty of claims liken it to gene expression (across multiple genes probably) and hormones as a sort of feedback unit, which is really complicated to make clear enough light of to render it to one specific thing that could make alterations with a hormonal, diet or supplemental approach.

One would probably get way better results with a mechanical approach than a genetic/hormonal experimentation one in the short term, but that doesn't mean stopping the exploring of possibilities and understanding on this should commence.

Also, wondering when the big thread, "What determines boob size?" is active too as an equivalency.

Experienced

I'll be experimenting High doses of DHEA in a couple of weeks orally, to see if there'll be any changes , I'll also focus on losing weight and keep it maintained for a while when beginning with the cycle I'll keep some of you up to date here.

If there are people that have experimented with similair stuff on my age comment below before I'm starting, I'm planning on 50 to 100MG DHEA for a month or maybe longer or shorther depends on how I feel my current age is 19 rn and I'll turn 20 on 19th september.

My current stack atm: 1 tablet vitamin c 1000MG, 1 capsule olive leaf extract, 1 capsule CDG 500MG, 20 Drops D3/K2, 3 capsules DHEA 15MG, 10 Capsules Pregnenolone 100MG, used androsterone Ethanol not sure how much. , 1 GelCap Ultimate - E

Dr. B

I don't know. But I believe it's related to
some sort of microbial action and possibly lowering local inflammation. When I had very bad constipation and endotoxin, my member would shrink drastically.

Could be related to cleansing. But the effect happens while the starch is still in my system, before I go, so I believe there is something else going on.
I don't do much juice or refined sugar anymore. The information on gut microbiome I've been reading lately has me thinking it's probably good to have a variety of fibers in the diet, both plant and animal. So right now I make no attempt to avoid them. I eat mostly roots, fruits, and tubers. Occasionally I'll have a traditional muesli.
what are the animal fiber sources??!

Eldermusl57

Download the Thunder’s Place app or google it. It has tons of info on men’s health, penis health, and penis enlargement techniques.

Dr. B

I don't know. But I believe it's related to
some sort of microbial action and possibly lowering local inflammation. When I had very bad constipation and endotoxin, my member would shrink drastically.

Could be related to cleansing. But the effect happens while the starch is still in my system, before I go, so I believe there is something else going on.
I don't do much juice or refined sugar anymore. The information on gut microbiome I've been reading lately has me thinking it's probably good to have a variety of fibers in the diet, both plant and animal. So right now I make no attempt to avoid them. I eat mostly roots, fruits, and tubers. Occasionally I'll have a traditional muesli.
What are the animal source fibers?

john_snow

i wonder if anyone else experienced growth downstairs after puberty. i know it should not happen as after puberty receptor for growth disappear. but: i took finasteride between age 19 and 25. after stopping it, i grew significantly in girth and size within say 3 years. skin went also way darker. so what happened there?
i dont wanna try, but will a supposed mechanism "fin,stop fin ,and gain" work again?
Not the first time I hear this..

The theory is that when taking finasteride you suppress DHT heavily, you starve the androgen receptors and they sensitivitize to it. So when you start giving them DHT again they respond more.

There's a guy online, don't remember where but he stated that he did cycles of 6 weeks finasteride followed by 12 weeks or so DHT cream and he grew like 2 inches in a year

alex00

Not the first time I hear this..

The theory is that when taking finasteride you suppress DHT heavily, you starve the androgen receptors and they sensitivitize to it. So when you start giving them DHT again they respond more.

There's a guy online, don't remember where but he stated that he did cycles of 6 weeks finasteride followed by 12 weeks or so DHT cream and he grew like 2 inches in a year
yeah.. and he fuc*ed his balls...

Dr. B

yeah.. and he fuc*ed his balls...
Does dht **** the balls or finasteride does?
What about 11 keto dht?
How do you recover if you used dht or 11 keto dht orally in the past? Does it shutdown the androgen system, if so how do you bring things back online after using dht...? Does the body just heal on its own over time after stopping the dht?

alex00

Hey listen to me, listen carefully, I'll tell you just once.
Stay away from any form of dht or exogenous steroid hormone. For your sake.

If you want to grow down there, in order take 30mg mk677 then hard jelqing for 1h with vitamin d solution 10000iu and then apply 100mcg ghk-cu and 100mcg epitalon topically dissolved in vitamin e 400iu. All this before going to bed.
Repeat this every day.

Dr. B

Hey listen to me, listen carefully, I'll tell you just once.
Stay away from any form of dht or exogenous steroid hormone. For your sake.

If you want to grow down there, in order take 30mg mk677 then hard jelqing for 1h with vitamin d solution 10000iu and then apply 100mcg ghk-cu and 100mcg epitalon topically dissolved in vitamin e 400iu. All this before going to bed.
Repeat this every day.
What happens if you use exogenous dht or keto dht? Permanent shutdown? How do you recover if you already used it before?

How do trannies have large penises or female to male ones start growing penises?

WHsts the point of the topical fat solubles?