Baking Soda

Amazoniac

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1002/jps.3030460605
They used a similar method.

E - magnesium glycinate: 900 mg (450 mg x2)
F - sodium bicarbonate: 1/2 teaspoon
G - magnesium trisilicate: 2 tablets (2.7 g)
H - chewing gum tablet
I - calcium carbonate: 2 tablets (2.4 g)
J - some form of aluminium

upload_2018-6-29_20-0-28.png

Last edited:

Amazoniac

I didn't really forgot to include the following information, it's just an excuse to save everything from the dungeons. It's from the last link, post #20.

"The method used by these workers consists first in the determination of the equivalent dose, which they define as the weight of the antacid in grams which will neutralize 100 ml. of 0.1 N HCI at 37.5°C to pH 3.5 in fifteen minutes. The equivalent dose may be determined by trial and error or read directly from a curve of the neutralizing power of the antacid. The equivalent doses of several antacids as determined by Johnson and
Duncan are given in Table I.":

upload_2018-7-2_18-52-20.png

- 150 ml is what they consider the volume of gastric juice in a meal.
- The pH of that simulated gastric of the fluids is 1.
- It took only 0.85 g of bull**** (a tsp. is about 4.8 g) to raise it from 1 to 3.5.

Amazoniac

There are two concerns: gastric and intestinal infection. The germs that are apt to colonize one aren't so good at colonizing the other:

Adherence and Colonization - Helicobacter pylori - NCBI Bookshelf
"Members of the oral flora, such as lactobacilli, staphylococci, and streptococci, are frequently found in the human stomach but cannot truly colonize; they are killed by gastric acid or flushed into the small intestine, only to be "reseeded" with the next swallow. Transmission of H. pylori, however, appears to be infrequent, requiring the organism to take hold quickly and avoid being swept into the intestine. This makes adherence a critical early step in colonization. Colonization can therefore be viewed as the confluence of mechanisms used to persist in the stomach."​

This is the effect of a meal on stomach pH:

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1023/A:1015827908309

"Fasting gastric p and H has been well studied (6,7,9,14-19), with little variation among the results obtained. The generally accepted value for fasting gastric p and H is approximately pH 2. We observed a median fasted gastric pH of PH 1.7, with a considerable degree of intersubject variation. The frequency distribution in Fig. 3 indicates that the fasted-state gastric pH is below pH 2 68% of the time [about inter and individual variance] and below pH 3 90% of the time. In young healthy volunteers, pH above 4 is evident about 6% of the time, while pH above 6 is very rare in the fasted state."

upload_2018-7-7_20-26-5.png

"In our study, ingestion of the meal resulted in a substantial elevation of the gastric pH. The median peak pH following ingestion of the hamburger, hashed brown potatoes, and milk meal was 6.7, with an interquartile range of 6.4 to 7.0. This can most likely be attributed to the buffering effect of the fluid (in this case, milch) and food ingested. When the meal was homogenized, its p and H was 5.72. Other meals with lower-pH fluids such as coffee, cola drinks, fruit juices, etc., may not buffer the gastric pH to as high a peak pH."

Detailed meal: 6 oz of hamburger and 2 slices of bread and 2 oz of hash brown potatoes and 1 tbsp each of ketchup and mayonnaise and 1 oz each of tomato and lettuce and 8 oz of milk for a total of 1000 Kcal.
"[Chocolate milk, which contains alkaloids such as caffeine] may augment the normal nutrient stimulation of gastric acid secretion."

"During meal ingestion, the pH was above pH 4 73% of the time (Fig. 3), above pH 5 45% of the time and above pH 6 20% of the time. The time taken to ingest the meal was between 12 and 30 min for all subjects. The peak pH usually occurred within the first 5 min of eating."

"These results suggest that it would be unwise to recommend administration with meals for formulations/drugs which require acidic pH for rapid release. Further, enteric-coated preparations may partially release drug in the stomach if ingested during meal intake. Depending o their composition, other meals may result in a lower peak pH, but the prescriber must guard against worst-case pH conditions."

"The information in Table 1 indicates that after meal ingestion is complete, the pH quickly falls back below pH 5 and then gradually declines back to fasted state values owa a period of less than 2 hr. The fact that we observed a somewhat longer time for restoration of the fasting state pH (~120 min, versus 60 min in most reported studies) is probably due partly to the large meal size (long emptying time) and partly to the high buffer capacity of the meal."

upload_2018-7-7_20-25-38.png

The body adjusts gastric emptying based on what it senses from its content, I guess it won't leave at least until the sterilizing period has passed. If I remember it right, it takes about 15 min to kill most microbes.
But I don't know if the motile forms of stomach infectors are also able to convert the urea from gastric juice to ammonia and so neutralize it and adhere to the mucus. It seems that this is the main concern.

Optimization of Infectious Conditions with Helicobacter Pylori in the Infection-highly Resistant Mongolian Gerbils Supplied in Japan

Last edited:

Amazoniac

I guess that if you take sodium bicarbonate on empty stomach while hungry, the appetite will only return when the stomach acidity has been restored and this can be used to estimate how long it takes for normalization based on each dose.[citation and titration needed]

I guess that if you take sodium bicarbonate on empty stomach while hungry, the appetite will only return when the stomach acidity has been restored and this can be used to estimate how long it takes for normalization based on each dose.[citation and titration needed]
If I undestood from the whole history of baking soda and organic acid: we can´t use baking soda alone? We must use baking soda with - for instance - orange juice [to minimize the elevation of pH = to avoid to destroy, on a irreversible way, the pepsine]? So the usual idea to use baking soda with water is a bad idea?

Amazoniac

If I undestood from the whole history of baking soda and organic acid: we can´t use baking soda alone? We must use baking soda with - for instance - orange juice [to minimize the elevation of pH = to avoid to destroy, on a irreversible way, the pepsine]? So the usual idea to use baking soda with water is a bad idea?
If it's added to a light meal (such as a glass of juice), it's easier for the gastric acid to interact with the content and reacidify it. I guess that the amount required for you to cause problems in this regard would be counterproductive to its purpose of restoring balance. The main concern is when you add it to a heavier buffering meal that already decreases acidity once ingested.

But in cancro it's preferable to use in orange juice because of its high calcium content. It's possible to overdo it, but oranges have the advantage of providing much more calcium than phosphorus, and perhaps this can help in miniziming issues of excess.

Phosphate, activation, and aging. "calcification"

Nothing prevents you from using a combination of different bicarbonate salts.

Amazoniac

In the book of Sircus the dosis is: "Sodium bicarbonate can be used orally in doses of 1/2 tsp in 4 oz of water every two hours for pain relief as well as gastrointestinal upset, not to exceed 7 doses per day". And he says, no more than "Three 1/2 teaspoons if you are over 60 years. Do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks".
Do you agree with that?
No (Wagner, 2018). It's the dose needed to help you restore balance.

Ray Peat
"I know people who have taken a teaspoon two or three a day with water for many years. Athletes sometimes take a tablespoon with water before an endurance race. And I think part of the effect on endurance is more basic than just preventing getting water logged. I think it’s actually helping to prevent excess nitric oxide production."​

But I agree that it's easy to shift the state if you overdo it and it's best to use the least required for proper management.
Are you still dealing with excess vitamin D? Because adding calcium together with bicarbonates on top of it might not be good.

YouTube
No (Wagner, 2018). It's the dose needed to help you restore balance.

Ray Peat
"I know people who have taken a teaspoon two or three a day with water for many years. Athletes sometimes take a tablespoon with water before an endurance race. And I think part of the effect on endurance is more basic than just preventing getting water logged. I think it’s actually helping to prevent excess nitric oxide production."​

But I agree that it's easy to shift the state if you overdo it and it's best to use the least required for proper management.
Are you still dealing with excess vitamin D? Because adding calcium together with bicarbonates on top of it might not be good.

Amazoniac, so there is a problem when I use baking soda and, at the same day, calcium [egg shell]?
What is the real problem? And why?
The point is: I need calcium as part of my healing. An I use citamin D too [to keep the 60 ng at the blood].
How to deal with baking soda in this case? [Yesterday I used b soda, a teaspoon, with oranje juice as you said]

Amazoniac

YouTube

Amazoniac, so there is a problem when I use baking soda and, at the same day, calcium [egg shell]?
What is the real problem? And why?
The point is: I need calcium as part of my healing. An I use citamin D too [to keep the 60 ng at the blood].
How to deal with baking soda in this case? [Yesterday I used b soda, a teaspoon, with oranje juice as you said]
I remember that you commented once about dealing with excess vitamin D, which could be worrying when you add calcium and bicarbonate salts to the story due to risks of calcification (hypercalcemia is not uncommon in people dealing with cancro, it's related to tumor secretions and inflammation).

With your current vit D level this shouldn't be an issue and it's nothing to be concerned about, I would just favor lower doses that you mentioned (they must suffice in help you manage) and focus on other measures that actually correct the problem.

Combining bicarbonate salts can be interesting. What's your experience with potassium bicarbonate? It requires some adaptation and a teaspoon of it might be too much.

Last edited:
Amazoniac, I´m ok with the vitamin D [no excess] and I use vitamin K 2 MK4; and eggshell with kale water [broth]; but now I´m using sodium bicarbonate [1 teaspoon] with AAS [salicilic acid], half teaspoon]. And I already have calcifications on arteries, from many years. But I thing I have to use calcium, D, K and magnesium [kale] for the tumor healing. This is my big problem: I need to be very ofensive against the tumor. I´m using a big amount of progesterone, for instance. And I need to use higher amount of aspirine.
About to use potassium bicarbonate [which means protocol´s changes] I need much more arguments.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals