Searching For Source Of Stearyl Alcohol Europe

Broken man

Hello all, I had positive benefits from using beef tallow but I am travelling alot now and cant control my diet so I am finding ways how I can counter pufa intake but I cant find some source of it now. So please everyone I would be very grateful if you can help me with this . Thank you so much !!!!

OP
Broken man

Broken man

Wagner83

I decided to use only mitolipin for stearic and palmitic acid.
I guess you meant defibron, but I don't know how it would compare to a teaspoon of stearic acid or even how methyl stearate compares to SA.
There is German shop that carries stearic acid (Stearinsäure) https://shop.es-drei.de/saeuren/255/stearinsaeure-min.-95-ph.-eur. It seems to be ph. eur. which is the european equivalent of usp. I haven't tried it yet, so I don't if it's good.
Thanks for the link, it looks more trustworthy than the one I linked to, 5% of potential crap is still quite a bit to ingest but I may buy it.

OP
Broken man

Broken man

I guess you meant defibron, but I don't know how it would compare to a teaspoon of stearic acid or even how methyl stearate compares to SA.

Thanks for the link, it looks more trustworthy than the one I linked to, 5% of potential crap is still quite a bit to ingest but I may buy it.
No I meant mitolipin because I see the purpose of sat fatty acid to be incorporated into cardiolipin.

Wagner83

The stearyl alcohol is said to be 99% pure. I wonder how the substance content can be over 100% for some of the chemicals though, I must be missing something.

ddjd

Hello all, I had positive benefits from using beef tallow but I am travelling alot now and cant control my diet so I am finding ways how I can counter pufa intake but I cant find some source of it now. So please everyone I would be very grateful if you can help me with this . Thank you so much !!!!
is methyl stearate the same as stearyl alchohol??