Scalp Progesterone For Hair Loss Experiment

GorillaHead

What specific issues did you have on prog, can you please be detailed?

You got balls to be on fin. Big balls. Big big big big big. lol Goodbless you dude.
Breast tissue sensitivity was my problem with progesterone. And since it was topical it was a pain in the **** to apply. 6 days on fin woke up today with raging morning wood. I honestly feel like i am not just sensitive to dht. I probably have way too much of it.

I spent 2 years of my life researching hair trying to avoid fin, I want to live my life without worrying about hair and so far .75mg a day seems to be wonderful probably will move to .5mg daily eventually then .25. Still way to early to asses everything but as far as shedding goes its like a miracle. Practicaly Zero hairloss.

Progesterone

Breast tissue sensitivity was my problem with progesterone. And since it was topical it was a pain in the **** to apply. 6 days on fin woke up today with raging morning wood. I honestly feel like i am not just sensitive to dht. I probably have way too much of it.

I spent 2 years of my life researching hair trying to avoid fin, I want to live my life without worrying about hair and so far .75mg a day seems to be wonderful probably will move to .5mg daily eventually then .25. Still way to early to asses everything but as far as shedding goes its like a miracle. Practicaly Zero hairloss.

So you had BREAST TISSUE SENSITIVITY on prog, as if it was causing gyno? VARY INTERDASTING. Was it helping your hair at all????

BTW, sorry to put it this way, but.... there are guys who have been on fin, completely fine for YEARS before any sides occurred (irreversible at that). You are by no means out of the woods at all. It's also known to increase libido sometimes initially.. before killing it later on.

GorillaHead

So you had BREAST TISSUE SENSITIVITY on prog, as if it was causing gyno? VARY INTERDASTING. Was it helping your hair at all????

BTW, sorry to put it this way, but.... there are guys who have been on fin, completely fine for YEARS before any sides occurred (irreversible at that). You are by no means out of the woods at all. It's also known to increase libido sometimes initially.. before killing it later on.

Yes i did have breast tissue sensitivity. Itching around areolas as well. Yes i an hoping i am those guys who can be on it for years with no sides and Ill deal with the future sides if they happen in the future. For now the peace of mind is well worth it for me. At 26 i would like to just live and flourish. Health and Hair has been a huge problem thats messed me up mentally very badly.

I got so obsessed.

Progesterone

Yes i did have breast tissue sensitivity. Itching around areolas as well. Yes i an hoping i am those guys who can be on it for years with no sides and Ill deal with the future sides if they happen in the future. For now the peace of mind is well worth it for me. At 26 i would like to just live and flourish. Health and Hair has been a huge problem thats messed me up mentally very badly.

I got so obsessed.

Breast sensitivity is odd as, it's supposed to oppose estrogen.

That said it probably means it would be good for hair if it was inducing those kinds of sides.

Dude, I know this guy who is a bodybuilder, super successful, and very wealthy guy.... His D shrank a good inch from using fin for 4-5 months total (this is 3yrs after now or something).

He has seen all the top doctors, he has tried all the possible treatments. He can barely get hard, only with PGE1 injected directly into D.

He is a man's man.... this is NOT something that is in his head, and he's a high T beast of a man.

This can happen to ANYONE.

Good luck to you.

Fin success rate is not worth the risk IMO, it's not that high of a success rate.

Sorry... lastly, did you notice Prog was helping your hair before stopping?

Progesterone

@GorillaHead I am using high dose prog orally.. 100mg.

I've used this on/off for a while. Day 2 back on it. I already feel less 'alpha' you could say... and workouts are already starting to suffer a bit.

I really do wonder what is going on... is it lowering T, as golduev says, or what..

IF it helps my hair though, it's sides I can live with. Not turning into a b*tch, just would rather chill than get into any kind of confrontation.

GorillaHead

Breast sensitivity is odd as, it's supposed to oppose estrogen.

That said it probably means it would be good for hair if it was inducing those kinds of sides.

Dude, I know this guy who is a bodybuilder, super successful, and very wealthy guy.... His D shrank a good inch from using fin for 4-5 months total (this is 3yrs after now or something).

He has seen all the top doctors, he has tried all the possible treatments. He can barely get hard, only with PGE1 injected directly into D.

He is a man's man.... this is NOT something that is in his head, and he's a high T beast of a man.

This can happen to ANYONE.

Good luck to you.

Fin success rate is not worth the risk IMO, it's not that high of a success rate.

Sorry... lastly, did you notice Prog was helping your hair before stopping?

It def helped my hair. As for this bodybuilder you talkibg about if he uses steroids and other stuff. That stuff can have permanent affects that could contribute to his issues. Also its imposshle for your penis to shrinks. Tissue would have to catabolize for that to happen.

Progesterone

It def helped my hair. As for this bodybuilder you talkibg about if he uses steroids and other stuff. That stuff can have permanent affects that could contribute to his issues. Also its imposshle for your penis to shrinks. Tissue would have to catabolize for that to happen.

On prog... did you notice your face a bit oilier than normal?

He just uses Test. He's on test like year round, cause he can be. Like I said, with him.. I don't think it's mental, at all. He ain't like that.

Yes... the tissue atrophies after awhile, exactly.

GorillaHead

On prog... did you notice your face a bit oilier than normal?

He just uses Test. He's on test like year round, cause he can be. Like I said, with him.. I don't think it's mental, at all. He ain't like that.

Yes... the tissue atrophies after awhile, exactly.

I didnt noticeant oilness on prog but its hard to remember. Just got my estradiol results. So at 6 days into fin estradiol is at 30 pg. i wonder why people experience side effects later rather than sooner

Progesterone

I have very pleased to announce that my problem spot on right side hairline, seems to be doing better already, on 100mg oral prog a day!

Really really pleased with the progress so far, glad it's so obviously working. Although to be fair, prog has never failed me in the past to recover from some silly experiments that messed up hairline a bit (thyroid experiments, etc). I think this was fueled by running clomid.... I was feeling so good on clomid I sort of put blinders on in terms of hairline. NOW, it could also have been due to diet, I went Vegan for MONTHS (though I did eat fish still from time to time). I was losing weight and was surely nutrient deficient. Pretty sure this was due to the clomid though.. oddly enough clomid stops shedding, but hurts hairline. Prog actually seems to maybe increase shedding a bit or it's normal, and hairline improves.

NOTE: I use 100mg of progesterone (health natura brand) put into a OO sized veggie capsule (the veggie capsule is stronger and more durable than gelatin). Taken before bedtime. It is making my face oilier, almost immediately. I do have some acne on the side on my forehead now, from the prog, too. But hairline improving... as rapidly as the other sides came along.

Mossy

I have very pleased to announce that my problem spot on right side hairline, seems to be doing better already, on 100mg oral prog a day!

Really really pleased with the progress so far, glad it's so obviously working. Although to be fair, prog has never failed me in the past to recover from some silly experiments that messed up hairline a bit (thyroid experiments, etc). I think this was fueled by running clomid.... I was feeling so good on clomid I sort of put blinders on in terms of hairline. NOW, it could also have been due to diet, I went Vegan for MONTHS (though I did eat fish still from time to time). I was losing weight and was surely nutrient deficient. Pretty sure this was due to the clomid though.. oddly enough clomid stops shedding, but hurts hairline. Prog actually seems to maybe increase shedding a bit or it's normal, and hairline improves.

NOTE: I use 100mg of progesterone (health natura brand) put into a OO sized veggie capsule (the veggie capsule is stronger and more durable than gelatin). Taken before bedtime. It is making my face oilier, almost immediately. I do have some acne on the side on my forehead now, from the prog, too. But hairline improving... as rapidly as the other sides came along.
Thanks for sharing, and adding the NOTE—which is helpful.

I couldn’t imagine taking 100mg daily without some kind of sides. I’ll search on this thread to see if you mention anything, or if you care to share anything—please do.

EDIT: I did see your comments above.

Last edited:

Progesterone

Thanks for sharing, and adding the NOTE—which is helpful.

I couldn’t imagine taking 100mg daily without some kind of sides. I’ll search on this thread to see if you mention anything, or if you care to share anything—please do.

Other sides...

Slightly less motivated to work out. POSSIBLY, a bit physically weaker and/or Possibly, slightly less physical endurance capacity. This is all very very very subtle, and unless you're playing competitive sports and whatnot, it's really a moot point.

There are no real scary sides, and everything goes back to 'normal' once stopping Prog. It is worth trialing to see how you get on with it, and if you can tolerate it.

OP
S

Sheik

Other sides...

Slightly less motivated to work out. POSSIBLY, a bit physically weaker and/or Possibly, slightly less physical endurance capacity. This is all very very very subtle, and unless you're playing competitive sports and whatnot, it's really a moot point.

There are no real scary sides, and everything goes back to 'normal' once stopping Prog. It is worth trialing to see how you get on with it, and if you can tolerate it.
When I take progest-E it makes me feel good, but it seems like after a few days of using it things get all out of whack and I feel insanely bad. Horrible headaches and feeling very stressed. Do you know what might be causing this?

Does anyone know if progesterone can cause estrogen to rise sharply in men?

Progesterone

When I take progest-E it makes me feel good, but it seems like after a few days of using it things get all out of whack and I feel insanely bad. Horrible headaches and feeling very stressed. Do you know what might be causing this?

Does anyone know if progesterone can cause estrogen to rise sharply in men?

Can you describe that in more detail?

How do you feel bad exactly? What do you feel? (I don't think I can relate at all in regards to the headaches).

I don't feel stressed, in fact I feel a bit too relaxed, all the time.. lol.

What dosage do you use? and I assume you use it on gums, or?

I believe using it orally like I am, yields different effects. For example if I dose topically on scalp before bed, I will feel much different than if I had dosed orally before bed. I think orally it *feels* much more potent and seems to last longer.

Mossy

Other sides...

Ok, thanks. One thing I’ve noticed with relaxing supplements, and something I’d like to avoid with progesterone, is that they make my face look fatigued and tired—even if I feel good. They don’t give me a sharp alive face and appearance. That is one thing I’ll be watching for, if/when I try this. I know in the past low dose topical prog made me a bit emotional, but I realize oral may produce a different effect.

Last edited:
OP
S

Sheik

Can you describe that in more detail?

How do you feel bad exactly? What do you feel? (I don't think I can relate at all in regards to the headaches).

I don't feel stressed, in fact I feel a bit too relaxed, all the time.. lol.

What dosage do you use? and I assume you use it on gums, or?

I believe using it orally like I am, yields different effects. For example if I dose topically on scalp before bed, I will feel much different than if I had dosed orally before bed. I think orally it *feels* much more potent and seems to last longer.
It's hard to describe now that I think about it. It feels like I'm dying. Intense anxiety and headaches. Blood feels hot. I was wondering if it was "estrogen rebound" because of the short half-life.

I was using 2 drops 2x/day, on my wrists.

Progesterone

Ok, thanks. One thing I’ve noticed with relaxing supplements, and something I’d like to avoid with progesterone, is that they make my face look fatigued and tired—even if I feel good. They don’t give me a sharp alive face and appearance. That is one thing I’ll be watching for, if/when I try this. I know in the past low dose topical prog made me a bit emotional, but I realize oral may produce a different effect.

I know what you mean, as my face looks the best on stimulants.. especially caffeine+ephedrine combo.

But no, Prog doesn't relax to that point. It's more like mental relaxation, a la rhodiola rosea.. I don't think you'll notice it on your face.

BTW, another thing I'm noticing today, brushing my hair... my scalp does not hurt at all. (sometimes in the back of the head, there are sore spots, that is completely gone). Will monitor to see if this comes back but that's definitely a good thing it's not sore at all now.

Progesterone

It's hard to describe now that I think about it. It feels like I'm dying. Intense anxiety and headaches. Blood feels hot. I was wondering if it was "estrogen rebound" because of the short half-life.

I was using 2 drops 2x/day, on my wrists.

Interesting. Did you dose before bedtime? Or you dosed mid day and went outside after?

I find it much better to dose before bedtime. There are many reasons to dose before bedtime and not during the day.

Mossy

I know what you mean, as my face looks the best on stimulants.. especially caffeine+ephedrine combo.

But no, Prog doesn't relax to that point. It's more like mental relaxation, a la rhodiola rosea.. I don't think you'll notice it on your face.

BTW, another thing I'm noticing today, brushing my hair... my scalp does not hurt at all. (sometimes in the back of the head, there are sore spots, that is completely gone). Will monitor to see if this comes back but that's definitely a good thing it's not sore at all now.
Good to know. Thank you.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals