Inflammed even the dark chocolates

I think its cfs induced by

mold/myotoxins connected to emf

Any suggestions would be appreciated

Thanks

Last edited:

Lolinaa

Hi,
Have you tried the carrot salad? It can surely help keep things moving.

Lolinaa

Ok. There is a huge thread about emf effects maybe you can check if it can help.

I think its important to listen to your body and your cravings. Sugar is not a bad thing anyway.

OP
Davsey85

Davsey85

I sometimes wonder lolinaa

how important diet is and

environment may be more

important i don’t know i have

These thoughts like if my health

Would be better if i am living on

The beach barefoot with minimal

emf eating at a restaraunt everyday

Vs eating healthy in an emf ridden

Environment which is pretty much

Everywhere nowadays

And the detox effects of being

grounded and surrounded by good

Sunlight in a low emf environment

outweighing a suboptimal diet of

eating burgers with whole wheat

fries and other pufa foods You would

normally find at a restaraunt

getting constantly detoxed by

grounding and sunlight

michael94

Funny thing Davsey you mention about mold/mycotoxins as I just got an advertisement in the mail about mold dangers.

I do wonder if our Western shower habits are one of the biggest culprits for mold problems on top of the EMF concerns also.

Lolinaa

To be honest with you I think being in a nice environment like a sunny place near the beach would be ideal. And being around supportive and loving people is all we need (there is a sentence like that from a song: love is all you need). So I perfectly understand your concern.

In my case I am quite lucky, I think. I live in one of the nicest part of my town not too far from a green park, and I dont have wifi at home. I just use my mobile phone and switch it off. I just got a new degree, a Master, I went back to school after years in a position I didn't like, I cut ties with lots of people. I prioritize my well being because I become aware that life is too short.

Sometimes your health won't be good because of multiple factors so its important to get to the roots and gently make the best choices for ourselves. One more thing, dont stress about it, do what you can to be healthier and feel better.

Ps: if you can eat shrimp and or cod or oysters instead of sardines and turkey. Sardines'fat has pufa.

Last edited:
OP
Davsey85

Davsey85

Lolinna i was curious if you think

foods like milk,oj and cheese would

make a person who has toxins or

mold in the body worse off vs

Avoiding gluten,dairy and sugar like

Most of the anti mold/toxin

protocols reccommend

My tsh is in the 1.2 range

Free t3 and t4 in the middle range

Yet still have cfs/me like symptoms

To be honest with you I think being in a nice environment like a sunny place near the beach would be ideal. And being around supportive and loving people is all we need (there is a sentence like that from a song: love is all you need). So I perfectly understand your concern.

In my case I am quite lucky, I think. I live in one of the nicest part of my town not too far from a green park, and I dont have wifi at home. I just use my mobile phone and switch it off. I just got a new degree, a Master, I went back to school after years in a position I didn't like, I cut ties with lots of people. I prioritize my well being because I become aware that life is too short.

Sometimes your health won't be good because of multiple factors so its important to get to the roots and gently make the best choices for ourselves. One more thing, dont stress about it, do what you can to be healthier and feel better.

Ps: if you can eat shrimp and or cod or oysters instead of sardines and turkey. Sardines'fat has pufa.

Lolinaa

Lolinna i was curious if you think

foods like milk,oj and cheese would

make a person who has toxins or

mold in the body worse off vs

Avoiding gluten,dairy and sugar like

Most of the anti mold/toxin

protocols reccommend

My tsh is in the 1.2 range

Free t3 and t4 in the middle range

Yet still have cfs/me like symptoms

Honestly, I dont know. I don't see why. Maybe you can email Peat and ask him and let us know.
When I started this diet I was very strict and jump qickly into thyroid which caused me anxiety due to adrenaline, and some trouble. My health is not perfect and I still adjust. I would say keep reading and get more information. Dont hesitate to type directly on google like "mold ray peat"; and sometimes come accross articles he has himself written on the subject. Or some threads which deal with it here.

LUH 3417

Hi
I went to a doctor this summer. He suspected I had mold toxicity because of my “strange symptoms”
He wanted me to do all these tests but was going to charge me over $1k for reviewing them
I emailed RP before proceeding bc I was curious what his perspective on mycotoxins and ridding oneself of them was. This is his reply to my email in June:

Mycotoxins don’t stay in the body long. Many kinds of oral supplement can cause allergy symptoms such as wheezing and coughing and headaches, so I use vitamin D and vitamin K on my skin in their oily solvent. The dose has to be about ten times higher, and rubbed in well. Using a good thyroid supplement to lower TSH, and a generous amount of calcium in the diet, can reduce inflammatory effects.

michael94

Hi
I went to a doctor this summer. He suspected I had mold toxicity because of my “strange symptoms”
He wanted me to do all these tests but was going to charge me over $1k for reviewing them
I emailed RP before proceeding bc I was curious what his perspective on mycotoxins and ridding oneself of them was. This is his reply to my email in June:

Mycotoxins don’t stay in the body long. Many kinds of oral supplement can cause allergy symptoms such as wheezing and coughing and headaches, so I use vitamin D and vitamin K on my skin in their oily solvent. The dose has to be about ten times higher, and rubbed in well. Using a good thyroid supplement to lower TSH, and a generous amount of calcium in the diet, can reduce inflammatory effects.

where does one find k in oily solvent

OP
Davsey85

Davsey85

Interesting do you feel like the

vitamin d rubbed into the skin

Increased your serum vitamin d

levels?

Also have you felt like drinking milk

has caused feelings of mold or

myotoxins circulating in the body?

My diet is not typically high in

Calcium and i dont drink milk

because im concerned the emf will

Cause excessive calcium efflux

Hi

Hi

i really think this is one of rays blind spots. You can get a lot of good info just by reading the Wikipedia page on mycotoxins. There’s many different kinds and they are known to contribute to everything from oxidative stress to liver toxicity to immune suppression. A lot of people suspect that the combination of serious mold exposure with virus was what caused the Tahoe cfs outbreaks since they were contagious but only spread within sick buildings or zones of mold exposure.
I think mold is downplayed a lot. For those who are sensitive to it I think it can cause serious and even fatal issues. Modern buildings are often made to be very moldy and especially if you live in the northeast.
Many people have had remission from symptoms when moving to the desert or southwest. I plan to try living in a more well ventilated house and maybe the desert

There is a lot of heterogeneity among types of mycotoxins but even the most common ones can be brutal. The stachybotrus chartarum species of mold supposedly has some of the worst toxins

I really don’t think Ray is the guru on everything , even f he has a lot of good points about hormonal health. There’s plenty of science to back up the idea that mycotoxins are serious, and also a lot of anecdote. I understand the idea of saying “focus on the root cause of the problem” (ie suppressed metabolism or immunity rather than external triggers for issues) but this ignores that if you are living in toxins all the time that may be the root cause and your immunity could be suppressed by that. If you are in some kind of dysfunctional physiological state and supplementation/hormonal stuff only helps very temporarily, it seems possible that a persistent environmental stressor is the ultimate cause

postman

I've heard that EMF messes with the calcium channels so it might not be a good idea to consume a lot of calcium if you're EMF sensitve. I'm just speculating.

I've been dealing with inflammatory problems myself, my inflammation pretty much disappears completely if I keep intake of PUFAs and Vitamin A near zero. I'm still chronically fatigued though, and quite sensitive to EMF. But no inflammation.

OP
Davsey85

Davsey85

Interesting postman

Can you tell me a bit more about

Your diet and cfs/ehs

symptomology?

Thank you

I've heard that EMF messes with the calcium channels so it might not be a good idea to consume a lot of calcium if you're EMF sensitve. I'm just speculating.

I've been dealing with inflammatory problems myself, my inflammation pretty much disappears completely if I keep intake of PUFAs and Vitamin A near zero. I'm still chronically fatigued though, and quite sensitive to EMF. But no inflammation.

dietary calcium has almost nothing to do with intracellular calcium

OP
Davsey85

Davsey85

dietary calcium has almost nothing to do with intracellular calcium

So if i have a 10.5 level of calcium drink a gallon of milk and 5,000iu
vitamin D a day this won’t cause hypercalcemia?

I tried 5,000 iu one day with alot of milk and did not feel good

Thank you debored

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals