Stomach Tightness

opson123

Hello,

I'm having an annoying stomach problem (literally stomach, not gut) after drinking coffee, juice or milk and some other foods, but those liquids are the main issue. What happens is that the stomach region around diaphragm sometimes gets really tight. This tightness lasts for several hours and sometimes it gets so tight that I have difficulties breathing, because the diaphgram can't expand naturally.

I'm not sure what really happens, but my guess is the acidicity of coffee and oj irritates the stomach lining, but it also happens with milk, especially cold milk, warm milk too, but the tightness comes gradually with warm milk and immediately with cold milk. I've tried baking soda with all three, but it doesn't help.

I can't really eat when this tightness hits, because a full stomach makes breathing even more difficult. It also feels like the tight stomach can't pump the food into the gut and it sits in the stomach much longer.

I thought I could have gastroparesis or gastritis or something, but something like milk chocolate doesn't trigger the tightness, so not sure. Googling the symptoms also says you have brain cancer.

Any ideas?

- Opson

schultz

Pancreatitis?

Coffee and OJ are probably not as acidic as the gastric acid in your stomach.

OP
O

opson123

Fortunately I have no pain or burning so I don't think it's pancreatitis.

Yes I agree. The tightness is located below the sternum and not where too much acid from ACV or betaine HCL burns so I guess it's not acidicity. Tightness also isn't burning so.

Iirc, in the Kellogg turk's bowels something thread someone mentioned that cold milk could tighten the stomach muscles making one feel full and that warm milk shold fix that. I think my tightness could be more related to that? Though warm milk doesn't help me.

Last edited:
D

danishispsychic

Try eating a lot of pumpkin and/ or pumpkin seeds and see its anything crazy appears in your ...well.... toilet bowl. When I had fish tape worm this is what happened to me - the tightness after eating thing. Not trying to freak you out. You would also know right away if it was parasite related if you ate some raw garlic -

OP
O

opson123

I tried raw garlic a while back, but didn't really get any improvements gut or tightness wise. Mouth and gut burning yes though.

I'll try pumpkin seeds, thanks for the suggestion. Did you get tightness no matter what you ate or only after certain foods?

fradon

Hello,

I'm having an annoying stomach problem (literally stomach, not gut) after drinking coffee, juice or milk and some other foods, but those liquids are the main issue. What happens is that the stomach region around diaphragm sometimes gets really tight. This tightness lasts for several hours and sometimes it gets so tight that I have difficulties breathing, because the diaphgram can't expand naturally.

I'm not sure what really happens, but my guess is the acidicity of coffee and oj irritates the stomach lining, but it also happens with milk, especially cold milk, warm milk too, but the tightness comes gradually with warm milk and immediately with cold milk. I've tried baking soda with all three, but it doesn't help.

I can't really eat when this tightness hits, because a full stomach makes breathing even more difficult. It also feels like the tight stomach can't pump the food into the gut and it sits in the stomach much longer.

I thought I could have gastroparesis or gastritis or something, but something like milk chocolate doesn't trigger the tightness, so not sure. Googling the symptoms also says you have brain cancer.

Any ideas?

- Opson

all those liquids are acidic. usually the stomach will respond to acidity with creating mucous. if it can do that then the acidty can cause irritiantion in the lining or even a ulcer.

ive read cayenne pepper is good for this. the capsacin helps the stomach produce more mucous and help repair itslef. also BCAA are good for rebuiliding the stomach as well.

OP
O

opson123

Thanks, I'll read more on cayanne pepper. I've tried bcaas in the past and I always felt bad aftewards, down and depressed. I'll see if it helps with the tightness, I think I still have the powder.

Jamesme

HI,

Does anyone have any more ideas about his? I've had this for a long time, esp with cold drinks but only at night not in the day. I can drink cold drinks with breakfast and midday dinner no problem.

For example i also had some cheese late last night and my stomach blew up massively, i had no problems before that with my evening meal, it only came on after the cheese.

Also, if i go for a walk (which i often do in the evening) after eating i get lots of burping.

After a lot of research i believe (rightly or wrongly) that the problem lies with the pyloric sphincter, it seems to close completely or spasm which makes the stomach gas rise. The only thing that makes this better is peppermint hence why i think its spasm related.

Fat (the cheese) seems to have a big impact the the pyloric sphincter.

Thank You!

Jamesme

I should add, at this time my stomach feels really tight like it frozen hence why i'm asking in this thread.

Thank you.

D

danishispsychic

sounds like gallbladder - have you tried ACV at all? also you might try high vitamin c with meals too

D

danishispsychic

no resources, or " studies " lol i just work with tons of people and from my own experience. try starting with ACV ( just a little ) diluted in at least 8 oz of water before meals , once daily and then increase. the vitamin c will help bile production

Rickyman

I have both lying around. I'll give it a shot Thanks for the suggestions.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals