Best Place To Buy Thiroyd

papaya

I am located in Bangkok and I can buy Thiroyd very cheap here. If anyone wants to buy larger quantities or group orders you can PM me, I can probably beat all other prices you currently see online
i'm very curious how much it actually costs there? i heard it was$20 a while back. do you know if there are people selling fake thiroyd?

PeatInspired

Forum Supporter
Hi I cant seem to get Pimpon products to accept my credit card and they no longer take paypal. Has anyone bought through Shop - Thai Thyroid. The price is $20 cheaper but the site looks a bit amateurish. Any other recommendations on sources? Does Greater Pharm sell direct?

SAME!!! I ended up paying in bitcoin, lol. Unfortunately, I was charged but haven't heard back about shipment...... So in desperation I ordered a bottle of "Thiroyd" on ebay and the seller cancelled my order saying they could not ship to California. I'm starting to panic... I love my Thiroyd! I was able to order it (and receive it) in California several years ago. I wonder what changed?

Any ideas on how to get Thiroyd (or something equally awesome) to me in California??

milkboi

SAME!!! I ended up paying in bitcoin, lol. Unfortunately, I was charged but haven't heard back about shipment...... So in desperation I ordered a bottle of "Thiroyd" on ebay and the seller cancelled my order saying they could not ship to California. I'm starting to panic... I love my Thiroyd! I was able to order it (and receive it) in California several years ago. I wonder what changed?

Any ideas on how to get Thiroyd (or something equally awesome) to me in California??

TyroMax?

Hi am currently homeless and fairly Cold sensitive. Wondering if anyone can send me some pyrucet or thyroid or anything that would help w boosting metabolism so I could handle living outside easier. Thanks . Would be a huge kindness

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals