Calcium-D-Glucarate. Potential Anti-estrogen?

dookie

I have been looking for anti-estrogen supplements, since I have some estrogenic symptoms that are hard to get rid off. Like for instance puffiness and swelling, fatigue, etc. I have tried the typical recommended anti-estrogens, like thyroid and progesterone, yet they don't help this issue.

I have found that caffeine does help very slightly to decrease estrogen symptoms, but it eventually causes some stress symptoms (which I assume are from high cortisol), it happens even when I drink it with a big meal and lots of sugar.

i'm looking for other supplements that can help lower estrogen and I have come across Calcium-D-Glucarate. It seems that this supplement increases the rate of glucuronidation, exactly the pathway through which estrogen is detoxed.

Any experiences good or bad with this supplement?

any other suggestions for how to combat estrogen symptoms?

Peata

Other ideas - - Vitamin E, the herb Vitex (but dosage has to be right), caffeine as you mentioned, progesterone. I find low fat, high carb, moderate protein is also helping me.

OP
D

dookie

lexis said:
Vitamin A is a better choice

Can you please elaborate a bit

Did you use Vitamin A and found it to lower your estrogen levels?

What type of Vitamin A did you use, and which dose?

CoolTweetPete

dookie said:
post 107932
lexis said:
Vitamin A is a better choice

Can you please elaborate a bit

Did you use Vitamin A and found it to lower your estrogen levels?

What type of Vitamin A did you use, and which dose?

Yup. Search any of haidut's posts on Vitamin A. He also manufactures a fantastic supplement, Retinil.

viewtopic.php?t=5475

Last edited by a moderator:

Luann

I have been looking for anti-estrogen supplements, since I have some estrogenic symptoms that are hard to get rid off. Like for instance puffiness and swelling, fatigue, etc. I have tried the typical recommended anti-estrogens, like thyroid and progesterone, yet they don't help this issue.

I have found that caffeine does help very slightly to decrease estrogen symptoms, but it eventually causes some stress symptoms (which I assume are from high cortisol), it happens even when I drink it with a big meal and lots of sugar.

i'm looking for other supplements that can help lower estrogen and I have come across Calcium-D-Glucarate. It seems that this supplement increases the rate of glucuronidation, exactly the pathway through which estrogen is detoxed.

I just bought some. Seems a harmless way to boost the liver. I could be wrong.

ddjd

so many of haiduts supps reduce estrogen massively (way better than calcium d glucarate):

androsterone
5adhp
11 keto dht (no longer for sale)
gonadin ( reduces cortisol more than estrogen)

plus heres more things that work:

progesterone
vitamin E
Vitamin A
aspirin
zinc gluconate
b2 r5p + b1
activated charcoal
pau d'arco

Anything that lowers cortisol will also reduce estrogen

Luann

I'd like to report back here that taking the Calcium glucarate actually made me feel pretty bad and I can't recommend it. I think if the body needs help getting rid of estrogens and PUFA's (same exit pathway I think?) then missing nutrients should be attended. No quick fixes here.

ddjd

@Liubo @dookie I experimented with life extensions calcium d glucarate and definitely got a strong anti Estrogen effect but also some slight anxiety if too much taken. But I'll definitely be using it again

Mauritio

@Liubo @dookie I experimented with life extensions calcium d glucarate and definitely got a strong anti Estrogen effect but also some slight anxiety if too much taken. But I'll definitely be using it again

I used it for several weeks like two year ago.
had to take i think 4 of the life extension capsules to get a good effect . i looked harder dryer more muscular . super reduced puffiness! especially my faces looked great . but also had some anxiety which is weird since i got the same effect from DIM . but DIM just gave me really bad anxiety . i researched this and for some it seems to be alleviated by proper liver supplementation ...

RisingSun

CDG binds to almost all steroid hormones equally.

It does flush E2, just as it flushes T, DHT, and DHEA upstream.

So yes it will lower your E2, along also lowering all your androgens.

And what matters is not your absolute E2 value, it's the ratio of Androgens to Estrogens.

It also flushes bile, which is good if your blood values show excess billirubin.

TreasureVibe

And what matters is not your absolute E2 value, it's the ratio of Androgens to Estrogens.

It also flushes bile, which is good if your blood values show excess billirubin.
Thank you dear RisingSun :):

Luann

I ordered some again - need migraine relief. I'll let you guys know

BigChad

What dosage? Would 100mg of it be safe to use? As far as not wanting to excrete too many hormones.
100mg 3x a week

Actually 100mg broccoli extract 3x a week. Not all of it is calcium d glucarate

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
What dosage? Would 100mg of it be safe to use? As far as not wanting to excrete too many hormones.
100mg 3x a week

Actually 100mg broccoli extract 3x a week. Not all of it is calcium d glucarate

That sounds like a very reasonable dosage to me, and actually what I tend to hover around as well now.

I find it really helps with digestion/liver.