Affordable Source Of Pcpa (fenclonine)

Gadsie

Some conflicting data:

"In a double-blind study in 10 patients with sexuual impotency, Benkert (1975) observed no therapeutic effect of PCPA (1g/day for 4 weeks) as compared to placebo. In another double-blind study, the effect of PCPA (0.5 g/day for 4 weeks) in combination with testosterone was tested against placebo in 10 patients with sexual impotency. The PCPA plus testosterone combination was found to be no more effective than placebo plus testosterone (Benkert, 1980)".

but then it continues:

"It may be that the lack of efectiveness of PCPA observed in these studies is due to inadequate dosage. In fact, PCPA, in doses over 1g/day, causes severe side effects which discourage the use of higher doses of this drug."

I wonder what those side effects are.

Last edited:

nostalgic

Some conflicting data:

"In a double-blind study in 10 patients with sexuual impotency, Benkert (1975) observed no therapeutic effect of PCPA (1g/day for 4 weeks) as compared to placebo. In another double-blind study, the effect of PCPA (0.5 g/day for 4 weeks) in combination with testosterone was tested against placebo in 10 patients with sexual impotency. The PCPA plus testosterone combination was found to be no more effective than placebo plus testosterone (Benkert, 1980)".

but then it continues:

"It may be that the lack of efectiveness of PCPA observed in these studies is due to inadequate dosage. In fact, PCPA, in doses over 1g/day, causes severe side effects which discourage the use of higher doses of this drug."

I wonder what those side effects are.
Did you receive it?

Gadsie

Took 0.2 grams, if no problems in half an hour I will take another 0.8

Soybean

Gadsie

I took 1 gram total today. No effects, i feel a bit anxious but that’s probably because I don’t know what to expect.
@haidut are you aware of the PCPA insomnia studies? That’s what stopping me from going higher in dosage or doing the experiment for a long amount of time.

Gadsie

I took 1 gram a day for 3 days without any effect. I got anxiety, but that could very well have been placebo. I want to wait a week or so to make sure any inhibited enzymes are regenerated and then perhaps re-do the experiment with 2 grams a day.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I took 1 gram total today. No effects, i feel a bit anxious but that’s probably because I don’t know what to expect.
@haidut are you aware of the PCPA insomnia studies? That’s what stopping me from going higher in dosage or doing the experiment for a long amount of time.

In theory any dopaminergic chemical taken in the evening has a decent chance of interfering with sleep. Both due to lowering serotonin/melatonin and also possibly raising adrenaline. I don't know of any specific studies about Fenclonine though. But if taken in the morning or noon at the latest the risk should be much lower.

Caravaggio

This is like a mythical substance. I’ve contacted different chemical suppliers but no response. And on other forums when I mention it I get banned.
That's funny, they probably thought you mean the drug PCP, phencyclidine, also known as angel dust.:smokingcrack

tomisonbottom

I took 1 gram a day for 3 days without any effect. I got anxiety, but that could very well have been placebo. I want to wait a week or so to make sure any inhibited enzymes are regenerated and then perhaps re-do the experiment with 2 grams a day.

Did you try it again?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I was thinking about trying PCPA on some rats here. Any plan to release a lab and research product @haidut?

The effective dose would be about 1.5g-2g daily, which makes it unsuitable for liquid product. You can buy it from many chemical companies online.

Gadsie

I am retrying this, I still have a couple hundred dollars worth of this stuff so it would be a waste to throw it away I guess. This time I have some 5HTP ready if I get any crazy symptoms, so that idea will make me go into it more relaxed.

Gadsie

I took 2 grams yesterday, so a pretty significant dose. I had sex with my gf and noticed that my horniness didn’t really disappear afterwards. Also I had insomnia last night (not total) but wasn’t tired at all today. These effects were pretty cool, but i can’t rule out placebo. I’m hesitant to keep taking it because of the lack of long term studies.

Momado965

Bodybuilders are using it to increase natural testosterone production without injecting steroids. Also, for those that have been on steroids for a long time, testosterone production almost stops and they want to restart it again. Here is a quote from Ray:
http://raypeat.com/articles/aging/trypt ... ging.shtml

"...On the tryptophan-poor diet, the amount of serotonin in the brain decreased. When brain serotonin decreases, the level of testosterone in male animals increases. More than 20 years ago, a chemical (p-chlorophenylalanine) that inhibits serotonin synthesis was found to tremendously increase libido."

Testosterone production stops in bodybuilders because of ester + pufa seed oils that are typical with T injections; the bodbuilders’ serotonin heavy diet + dieting and traing, or testosterone itself even if used alone causes erricrrsibel shutdown? One the last note, I thought pregnenolone + dhea works nicely to prevent or revert shutdown.