Only For Tin Foil Hat Wearers

moss

Also whole foods profits a lot more a year than monsanto. Monsanto doesnt even make that much money Comapared to the corporate giants

Bayer acquired Monsanto in June for around 65 Billion :wink

OP
Inaut

Inaut

So, what does the bolded mean?

It kinda sounds like you just want to exclude contrarians from the discussion? Do you really mean to create an echo chamber? I am genuinely curious because your other posts and conversations have been nuanced, thoughtful, and thorough. Which doesn't jive with this. So maybe I am getting it wrong.

More sarcasm then anything aka masonic shite. I posted my question for either side as I just wanted to generate conversation as it was a thought and I'm curious to know others.

I've been interested in "conspiracies" since i was 15 and I'm 30 now....there's a lot of truth in disinformation imo

managing

More sarcasm then anything aka masonic shite. I posted my question for either side as I just wanted to generate conversation as it was a thought and I'm curious to know others.

I've been interested in "conspiracies" since i was 15 and I'm 30 now....there's a lot of truth in disinformation imo
Thanks for clarifying.

So, to respond directly to your OP: I think the big problem with this as a conspiracy theory is that it is too intentional and too big.

I doubt there are a consortium of people seeing the big picture and intentionally manipulating it together in the way that most would imagine.

Rather, there are structural conditions that allow a few to coordinate in such a way for a time. There are lots of these little groups and for the most part they aren't directly connected to each other. But there are business schools, and popular discourse, and a million other little things that create and propagate culture, beliefs, values, etc where they pass on and develop these things over time (what Marx called "reification"). But I think people mostly think of a cabal or puppetmaster behind this kind of conspiracy. And I think its much more insipid and dangerous than that. Its a distributed network, not a dictator.

My grandfather was a chemist and worked in a lab at the U of Wisconsin off and on in the 1950s. He said the people there knew that DDT was horribly dangerous and would be banned someday. This was more than 20 years before that happened, before the public discourse even turned against it. Meanwhile, they believed they could develop safer pesticides. I am sure they continue to believe that. Their jobs depend on it.

OP
Inaut

Inaut

Thanks for clarifying.

So, to respond directly to your OP: I think the big problem with this as a conspiracy theory is that it is too intentional and too big.

I doubt there are a consortium of people seeing the big picture and intentionally manipulating it together in the way that most would imagine.

Rather, there are structural conditions that allow a few to coordinate in such a way for a time. There are lots of these little groups and for the most part they aren't directly connected to each other. But there are business schools, and popular discourse, and a million other little things that create and propagate culture, beliefs, values, etc where they pass on and develop these things over time (what Marx called "reification"). But I think people mostly think of a cabal or puppetmaster behind this kind of conspiracy. And I think its much more insipid and dangerous than that. Its a distributed network, not a dictator.

My grandfather was a chemist and worked in a lab at the U of Wisconsin off and on in the 1950s. He said the people there knew that DDT was horribly dangerous and would be banned someday. This was more than 20 years before that happened, before the public discourse even turned against it. Meanwhile, they believed they could develop safer pesticides. I am sure they continue to believe that. Their jobs depend on it.

But is it possible then that this goes even beyond the little groups here......into something dimensional/ethereal that has existed far longer then we have existed? I lean towards something that can't be easily measured or explained

zewe

But is it possible then that this goes even beyond the little groups here......into something dimensional/ethereal that has existed far longer then we have existed? I lean towards something that can't be easily measured or explained

@Inaut: You're being so vague. So, when you say,
dimensional/ethereal [I would use hyperdimentional],
are you referring to the
Archons?

Elephanto

I believe so too. Some things cannot be explained from an atheist's point of view. Almost every day I see random, common people (ranging from kids, adolescents to teachers and dentists) dropping 666 and devil hand signs. Do I believe they are all members of freemasonry ? No, but they are all connected in essence. Most of the time these hand signs coincide specifically with what the person is saying, a way of showing their allegiance and the connection between such allegiance and the content of these thoughts/words. I believe anyone who pays close attention to hands will eventually notice the same thing. The paradigm completely shifts with an occult/spiritual/religious point of view where you start noticing a lot more things. There are also layers of illusion that prevent us from seeing things as they really are, while there are ways and moments where one can break free from these illusions, most of the time such moments will ressemble psychosis. For some it won't ever happen as a protective measure, because it would be too stressing and mind-breaking. Personally I've had one moment like this which I kept pretty much intact memory of, I could see the reptilian shapes and movements of some people close to me (now to an atheist this may seem like it stems from the imaginary subconscious but the biblical snake allegory is more literal than one could imagine) and their attempt at hypnosis which I was temporarily immune to (though starring in their eyes for too long gave me a sense of virtigo like I was falling for the hypnosis), I also saw such hypnosis attempt that was succesful by seeing one invididual deeply starring into the eyes of another and seeing the absence of consciousness in the eyes of the "victim". In panic, the reptilian individual was moving very differently, it wasn't human-like at all. I didn't lose any sense during this time, I still had good hand-eye coordination, could think very logically etc but it felt like dopamine excess. Now I think some of these agents are beneficial, maybe even all if we consider an indirect effect. Like sometimes we can deduct the truth from their lies, or seemingly negative experiences they cause can force one to learn and grow. In the end, I believe that breaking free as deeply from such illusions isn't necessary as intents and will matter more than anything, the knowing not so much (ignorance is bliss as they say). To know more can have a detrimental effect on spiritual growth if it puts you in a state of fear and desiring of retaliation (having not learned that light is the only answer to darkness) but those that support it best are the ones who keep carrying water and cutting wood after such experience. It's as if we are walking among snakes but keeping the light will make us arrive at our destination safely as someone is making sure of that.

Last edited:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
No I mean we're headed for an apocalypse that will kill the majority of the earths population within our lifetime.
iu

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Elephanto

We are still on track with everything I said in that thread. The apocalypse is actually going to be a big party, for most. Because they will think the Messiah has returned.
I agree. I already envision myself reminding people that as it was written, most people on Earth will believe in a false messiah and so the simple fact that one individual is going to be praised by all should be enough to identify him and to know better not to trust him. I also envision it falling on deaf ears. I gotta say I'm still confused as to wether there will be an actually good Christ to oppose him; some Biblical teachings are so contradicting (things like Matthew 10 "I came to turn a man against his father") that it feels like he could be the illusory "good" choice, but really being on the same side as the other. Though I trust God and trust that he will help me see clearly.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I already envision myself reminding people that as it was written,
When he is here you want to lay low till called up.
that one individual is going to be praised by all should be enough to identify him and to know better not to trust him.
You wont be able to miss him. He will stand in Jerusalem pulling fire from the sky, miracles, etc, people will think he is Jesus.
I gotta say I'm still confused as to wether there will be an actually good Christ to oppose him;
The One and Only Real Messiah will return 3 1/2 days after the false messiah slays the 2 witnesses(they are gonna be a big thorn in his butt and he finally loses it and takes them out). They will lie dead for 3 1/2 days in the open so everyone can see them. Then the Real Messiah returns, brings them back to life, and the ones who whored after the false messiah will wish for mountains to fall on their heads because they will realize they have been had. Then The One and Only True Messiah lays the smack down and we go into the Millennium for 1000 years. satan will be locked away, even his spirit so there will be no interference from him. Jesus will rule and we will get to see what it is like to live under Him. Right now we are living under satans rule(prince of the air), but right before the end Father takes his country back(Under God We Trust) with a deadly wound to the new world order(satan almost had it all in place, the beast rising up). There will be a war in Heaven and satan will be kicked out of Heaven and will be allowed to heal that deadly wound, when he comes as the false messiah, and basically most the world will fall at his feet.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I agree. I already envision myself reminding people that as it was written, most people on Earth will believe in a false messiah and so the simple fact that one individual is going to be praised by all should be enough to identify him and to know better not to trust him. I also envision it falling on deaf ears. I gotta say I'm still confused as to wether there will be an actually good Christ to oppose him; some Biblical teachings are so contradicting (things like Matthew 10 "I came to turn a man against his father") that it feels like he could be the illusory "good" choice, but really being on the same side as the other. Though I trust God and trust that he will help me see clearly.
You probably already know about this but Strong's Concordance can help in understanding many verses better. Since I'm not fluent in any of the original languages the Bible was written in it helps me make better sense of things that seem unclear at first. I don't find anything contradictory anymore but it has taken time, effort and a lot studying.

You wont be able to miss him. He will stand in Jerusalem pulling fire from the sky, miracles, etc, people will think he is Jesus.

The One and Only Real Messiah will return 3 1/2 days after the false messiah slays the 2 witnesses(they are gonna be a big thorn in his butt and he finally loses it and takes them out). They will lie dead for 3 1/2 days in the open so everyone can see them. Then the Real Messiah returns, brings them back to life, and the ones who whored after the false messiah will wish for mountains to fall on their heads because they will realize they have been had. Then The One and Only True Messiah lays the smack down and we go into the Millennium for 1000 years. satan will be locked away, even his spirit so there will be no interference from him. Jesus will rule and we will get to see what it is like to live under Him. Right now we are living under satans rule(prince of the air), but right before the end Father takes his country back(Under God We Trust) with a deadly wound to the new world order(satan almost had it all in place, the beast rising up). There will be a war in Heaven and satan will be kicked out of Heaven and will be allowed to heal that deadly wound, when he comes as the false messiah, and basically most the world will fall at his feet.

Incredible story

But most likely we will all be dead from giant earthquakes, hurricanes, tornados, volcanos, starvation, mass epidemics, poisonous offgassing, and war.

It all happens at once because it's all electrical.

Elephanto

You probably already know about this but Strong's Concordance can help in understanding many verses better. Since I'm not fluent in any of the original languages the Bible was written in it helps me make better sense of things that seem unclear at first. I don't find anything contradictory anymore but it has taken time, effort and a lot studying.
Thanks, I'll check that. I haven't fully read the bible yet, taking my time to understand well and reflect and sometimes reading on the hebrew etymology of certain words.

Incredible story

But most likely we will all be dead from giant earthquakes, hurricanes, tornados, volcanos, starvation, mass epidemics, poisonous offgassing, and war.

It all happens at once because it's all electrical.
If you die before, you were probably raptured. Trying to apply what you perceive as logical within the frames of reality as it is assumed and presented to you tend to not work well with biblical prophecies. Don't worry, if you are supposed to be in a certain place at a given time, you will undoubtedly be there.

There will be a war in Heaven and satan will be kicked out of Heaven
I've read recently that Hurricane Michael is a sign of this event. Thanks for the story recap, I always thirst to read and remember about it.

Last edited:
OP
Inaut

Inaut

I believe so too. Some things cannot be explained from an atheist's point of view. Almost every day I see random, common people (ranging from kids, adolescents to teachers and dentists) dropping 666 and devil hand signs. Do I believe they are all members of freemasonry ? No, but they are all connected in essence. Most of the time these hand signs coincide specifically with what the person is saying, a way of showing their allegiance and the connection between such allegiance and the content of these thoughts/words. I believe anyone who pays close attention to hands will eventually notice the same thing. The paradigm completely shifts with an occult/spiritual/religious point of view where you start noticing a lot more things. There are also layers of illusion that prevent us from seeing things as they really are, while there are ways and moments where one can break free from these illusions, most of the time such moments will ressemble psychosis. For some it won't ever happen as a protective measure, because it would be too stressing and mind-breaking. Personally I've had one moment like this which I kept pretty much intact memory of, I could see the reptilian shapes and movements of some people close to me (now to an atheist this may seem like it stems from the imaginary subconscious but the biblical snake allegory is more literal than one could imagine) and their attempt at hypnosis which I was temporarily immune to (though starring in their eyes for too long gave me a sense of virtigo like I was falling for the hypnosis), I also saw such hypnosis attempt that was succesful by seeing one invididual deeply starring into the eyes of another and seeing the absence of consciousness in the eyes of the "victim". In panic, the reptilian individual was moving very differently, it wasn't human-like at all. I didn't lose any sense during this time, I still had good hand-eye coordination, could think very logically etc but it felt like dopamine excess. Now I think some of these agents are beneficial, maybe even all if we consider an indirect effect. Like sometimes we can deduct the truth from their lies, or seemingly negative experiences they cause can force one to learn and grow. In the end, I believe that breaking free as deeply from such illusions isn't necessary as intents and will matter more than anything, the knowing not so much (ignorance is bliss as they say). To know more can have a detrimental effect on spiritual growth if it puts you in a state of fear and desiring of retaliation (having not learned that light is the only answer to darkness) but those that support it best are the ones who keep carrying water and cutting wood after such experience. It's as if we are walking among snakes but keeping the light will make us arrive at our destination safely as someone is making sure of that.

We think along the same lines @Elephanto . Also, sounds exactly like the movie "They Live" with Roddy Piper :) Put your glasses on before watching.

Project Bluebeam comes to mind after reading your post

@Inaut: You're being so vague. So, when you say,
dimensional/ethereal [I would use hyperdimentional],
are you referring to the
Archons?

Call it whatever you want. Use whatever language you decide. I am being vague because I can't be specific.

PS. I've encountered black eyed children once in my life. The memory still gives me goose bumps to this day.

zewe

The Archons

by | Gnosis

By Miguel Conner – Most religions offer a grand cosmic drama, a metaphysical narrative of conflict that filters down to the worldly realms—with the human soul often as the ultimate battleground. The Gnostics had their own spiritual epic, and presented perhaps the most intriguing yet menacing villains in all religious annals: The Archons.

The word “archon” sounds poetic, echoing some sci-fi antagonist perhaps, but the word simply comes from the Greek for “ruler” or “prince,” with a mostly secular connotation. Yet the Apostle Paul in his epistles uses “archon” in a transcendental context (Ephesians 2:2 and Colossians 2:15 are two examples). Through a more esoteric reading, Paul indicates that it was demonic agents, not the Jews or Romans, who were actually responsible for the death of JesusChrist; and that these very same forces control the universe.

The Gnostics, always the radical innovators and deconstructionists, expanded Paul’s concepts into notion of the Archon (as found in such texts as the Secret Book of John, the Hypostasis of the Archons, and the Gospel of Judas). In fact, they took the notion to terrifying new vistas, proposing that the god of the Old Testament and his angels were nothing but Archons—mighty but flawed deities that managed the cosmos and suppressed the forces of good by drowning existence under waves of ignorance and bureaucracy of all sorts.

The Archons’ main task was to keep the lost sparks of the true divinity, contained in all humans, trapped in the material dimensions in order to fuel their own power (the Gnostic-themed movie The Matrix comes to mind).

The Gnostics (and Paul to an extent) wrote that the only method to defeat the Archons was through Gnosis: that knowledge of one owns God-consciousness, as well as a piercing vision through the false illusions of matter all the way to the Eternal Realm or Treasury of Light (and other names of the place where Sophia, Jesus Christ, and the Alien God dwelled).

The reason the Archons are so horrific is their very nature and purpose. Most religions assume that divine agents manage the universe, and with the Archons this is the case, but with a tragic wrinkle: they happen to be inept and greedy bureaucrats with almost unlimited power. One of the reasons the Archons are so intriguing yet menacing, as mentioned before, is the fact they are truly mundane and ordinary, nothing more than godly administrators draining all worthwhile systems of existence!

One can easily make the case that the narrative of the Archons actually hits closer to home, in ancient or modern sensibilities. After all, we can all relate to the suffocating maze that is a corporation’s customer support or the psychic-erosion of endless government red-tape, and other experiences that seem to slowly submerge consciousness into the mortal states of stupor, numbness, and defeat. On a cosmic level, the Archons are possibly the ultimate agency for oppression.

The concept of the Archons is certainly more approachable than that of traditional demons or evil gods orchestrating punishment in various underworlds. The idea of Hell has certainly lost much credence in modern Christianity. But the idea of bumbling, avaricious, and godlike creatures controlling our lives is something every person can relate to, and it continuously happens in everyday life!

In fact, in the novel Good Omens, written by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman, a demon appropriately named Crowley proves that the Archon-way is superior in the fight against Heaven. He demonstrates that traffic jams and phone service outages are far more efficient in damning souls than such common demonic methods as possession or temptation. Death by a thousand frustrations is the best way to dim the human spirit.

The notion of Archons, beyond literature, has recently become popular in modern Occultism and even in Conspiracy Theory circles. Two main examples are Alex Jonesand David Ickes, both who have frequently spoken about the threat of Archons.

Even from a practical theological standpoint, the existence of the Archons makes more sense. Many in modern Occultism like to quote the Gnostic truism of “As above, So Below.” But they assume it only travels one way, just as they forget that in many ancient traditions the world is but a reflection of the higher realms. In other words, if human societies’ are basically mazes of well-intentioned but deficient systems, and that they ultimately smother what is heroic in individuals, then wouldn’t it be the same for the gods who made us partially in their image?

Maybe Paul or the Gnostics never met an Archon, purely speculating on the state of the cosmos, but they felt their enslaving effects. And so has every person who ever lived, whether it was by their soul-diming of filing worthless paperwork or by the grim and scientific realization that the very fabric of the universe is full of pot holes that will never be fixed.
-------- -
@Inaut @Elephanto I have extra sight. I have seen both angels and demons....plus other things like thoughtforms created by humans.

Don Juan spoke of the predator....who gave us their mind....Guess this would be the reptilian brain

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

Going back to that thread.... A lot that you mentioned seems to have come to pass, and I have come to independently agree with much of what discussed. I absolutely see the evil from the financial system, and how that seems to be the head, influencing government, media, and education. I see myself how so many evil/lucefarian/satanic ideas and practices are hidden in all religions. Also came to realize that no true spiritual man or true believer in god would ever fear a true man of science since both would be looking for the truth.

Please keep this topic up! I am very interested. I actually started to read the bible recently..... starting with Revelations. I still find it hard to grasp and understand.

tankasnowgod

I have extra sight. I have seen both angels and demons....plus other things like thoughtforms created by humans.

Can you elaborate on the bolded part? In one of Napoleon Hill's books, he makes the suggestion that, at death, you would have to live with every thought you released, as if it was your child. Beyond that, since thought is just energy, there is no reason it can't be perceived like other forms of energy, such as seeing. Personally, very curious.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals