Pansterone Or Pure Dhea Success Stories

Cameron

So many mixed results! Any good success or blood work after using low dose dhea or pansterone? Low dose steroids seem promising but does it hold up for anyone?

bluefish

you mean the Pansterone? I thought in mainly had very good results for people.

Mauritio

I would also like to know more about long term results from people taking it lets say for over 1 year..!

I take about 5mg - 10mg of DHEA a day, most days. Sometimes 100mg of pregnenolone (Life Extension). Sometimes Pansterone 5mg of each.

I think my health has been great and my libido and sexual health has been great. Is it due to the DHEA? I don't know. Maybe. Or it's the thyroid, or the mushrooms, or...

Tbone107

I have had good results with pansterone. I have not had blood work but tangibly feel stronger, better flaccid hang, and better libido with its use.

Frankdee20

DHEA and it’s mimicks like Tribulus create anxiety for me. I may just be a bad example, a little goes a long way. Pregnenalone was better over the long run for me

Mauritio

Great, thanks guys.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Last edited:

Mauritio

There are several reports with blood work on the forum but they are all spread out in various threads. Here are some of them but if you go through the Pansterone, androsterone and Gonadin threads you will find more.
Strong Androgenic Results
Pansterone - Liquid Pregnenolone/DHEA Mix
Becoming A Man With Peat And Haidut
Thanks I have already gone through the whole Pansterone thread but unfortunetly did not save my notes, I still have my notes for Androsterone and Gonadin. Anyway it will probably good especially for new members If they see all the success stories combined since the main-thread always contains a lot of questions concering dosage, solvents, etc ...

I also wanted to add this thread :
Remarkable Synergistic Effect Of Androsterone With DHEA

Mauritio

I 'll post this one here to from @Douglas Ek since it's great and kind of got lost in tylers thread :

"Hi everyone!
Reading this post inspired me to comment and keep inspiring people in the same situation as both me and @tyler. About 3 years ago I felt like ***t and was depressed. I got my testosterone tested and it was 114 ng/dL. Since then I discovered a website called anabolicmen which made me understand the importance of diet and saturated fat for steroid production. I later became aware of raypeat & @haidut work and continued to learn how to hack my body and also the importance of the fat soulable vitamins. Just a couple of months ago I've had my testosterone tested again and my results was 32 nmol/L which translates to 923 ng/dL. The reference range for the test lab was 8,6-29 nmol/L and my doctor actually asked me I was taking any steroids. The difference for me is huge. I feel great all the time! I'm lean without even working out and morning wood is more reliable than my alarm clock. I'm having my T tested soon again and actually think it's even higher now probably 1000+ ng/dL since I feel even better and my sex drive is through the ******* roof. I like to give a shout out to haidut (your the ******* man) and everyone else in this community for your work and contribution!
Inserted a picture with the latest lab results as proof. I swear to god everyone can get these levels naturally."

Runenight201

I take about 5mg - 10mg of DHEA a day, most days. Sometimes 100mg of pregnenolone (Life Extension). Sometimes Pansterone 5mg of each.

I think my health has been great and my libido and sexual health has been great. Is it due to the DHEA? I don't know. Maybe. Or it's the thyroid, or the mushrooms, or...

It could be the mushrooms...I just ramped up my consumption of them today and they’ve induced some very euphoric conscious states. They are a very good food to consume.

I fry them with olive oil, onions, garlic, serve over rice with salt. I strongly recommend this recipe. Pick your fruit juice to chase with and let the good times roll =P

It could be the mushrooms...I just ramped up my consumption of them today and they’ve induced some very euphoric conscious states. They are a very good food to consume.

I fry them with olive oil, onions, garlic, serve over rice with salt. I strongly recommend this recipe. Pick your fruit juice to chase with and let the good times roll =P

I don’t like much starch. And olive oil has pufas. I find grinding and cooking several hours works very well.

bromuda

Haven't gotten my testosterone checked, I take around 1-3 drops of pansterone and the biggest difference for me is the recovery time between workouts. I feel like I can hit the same muscle group much faster even though I fried it few days earlier. Felt kinda weird when I took it orally so I will continue to just use it topically

haidut

Forum Supporter
I 'll post this one here to from @Douglas Ek since it's great and kind of got lost in tylers thread :

"Hi everyone!
Reading this post inspired me to comment and keep inspiring people in the same situation as both me and @tyler. About 3 years ago I felt like ***t and was depressed. I got my testosterone tested and it was 114 ng/dL. Since then I discovered a website called anabolicmen which made me understand the importance of diet and saturated fat for steroid production. I later became aware of raypeat & @haidut work and continued to learn how to hack my body and also the importance of the fat soulable vitamins. Just a couple of months ago I've had my testosterone tested again and my results was 32 nmol/L which translates to 923 ng/dL. The reference range for the test lab was 8,6-29 nmol/L and my doctor actually asked me I was taking any steroids. The difference for me is huge. I feel great all the time! I'm lean without even working out and morning wood is more reliable than my alarm clock. I'm having my T tested soon again and actually think it's even higher now probably 1000+ ng/dL since I feel even better and my sex drive is through the ******* roof. I like to give a shout out to haidut (your the ******* man) and everyone else in this community for your work and contribution!
Inserted a picture with the latest lab results as proof. I swear to god everyone can get these levels naturally."

Wow! I had forgotten about that one. Thank so much for posting it!

Douglas Ek

Wow! I had forgotten about that one. Thank so much for posting it!

Yeah I’m a changed man since 1-2 years back and I have the internet to thank for it and you guys. I still feel fantastic today the only difference I guess now that I’ve gotten used to feeling normal and happy again haha which is great I guess but reading this post reminds me how miserable I once was. There’s a lot of crazy stuff in this community but that doesnt mean its good stuff and that it doesnt work. The will to get well and resources like this is what flipped my life around and I higly doubt that I would ever get well without the people Ive met both on the ray peat forum and back at the anabolicmen forum. Thank you!

Douglas Ek

Haven't gotten my testosterone checked, I take around 1-3 drops of pansterone and the biggest difference for me is the recovery time between workouts. I feel like I can hit the same muscle group much faster even though I fried it few days earlier. Felt kinda weird when I took it orally so I will continue to just use it topically

Same for me the times Ive used it. Topically is superior to orally. Ive also read that shoulders are good place to apply it topically because for some reason that tissue has a high conversion rate to anabolic androgenic steroids. I cant remember where Ive heard that from though. But makes sense as rubbing ut to belly fat where aromatase is wouldnt be to far fetch to guess it would convert to estrogen.

Mauritio

Same for me the times Ive used it. Topically is superior to orally. Ive also read that shoulders are good place to apply it topically because for some reason that tissue has a high conversion rate to anabolic androgenic steroids. I cant remember where Ive heard that from though. But makes sense as rubbing ut to belly fat where aromatase is wouldnt be to far fetch to guess it would convert to estrogen.
I think Deltoids and Traps have the most androgen receptors.

bromuda

Interesting! That's incredible how you managed to raise your test levels that high and at the same time prove that male wellbeing is deeply interconnected to androgen levels

Wagner83

"Hi everyone!
Here he outlined what he did (no mention of dhea) : Becoming A Man With Peat And Haidut

Mauritio

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals