Methylene Blue Powder Source?

dreamcatcher

It's not a powder but liquid, I would highly recommend methylene blue made by MITOLAB.
I have a bottle from which I used 2 drops. If you're UK based, I could send it to you for free.

RobertJM

It's not a powder but liquid, I would highly recommend methylene blue made by MITOLAB.
I have a bottle from which I used 2 drops. If you're UK based, I could send it to you for free.

Why for free? If you highly recommend it, and you want to give it away?

RobertJM

I

I accidentally received it. Some other members on this forum use this particular brand, it has a high purity.

Oh ok. Well, I’m UK if the OP doesn’t take you up on the offer. I’d happily pay for posting.

OP
2thecloudsabove
Hello @Rosie, thanks for the offering. Im from Spain but I'd pay you post in advance if its the 100ml bottle. The 30ml wouldn't worth it since its just 300mg and im still looking for larger quantities in powder, since these comercial solutions are expensive for the amount of MB dispensed.

dreamcatcher

Oh I see. I have the 30ml bottle unfortunately. Have you searched for it on Amazon or eBay?

GorillaHead

Methylene Blue trihydrate is actually a powder in pure raw form. It is dissolved in water to create the dye labs use.

Here you can see the molecular structure and see thats its a crystalline powder under technical information. Becareful buying dyes. Some of them arent oure and could have other metals that could irritate you. Stay safe out there and good luck!

Methylene blue trihydrate | CAS 7220-79-3

Inaut

I'd like to make my own methylene blue solution. Can anybody help me with the ratios for powder to distilled water? I'd like each drop to be around 500 mcg. Thanks in advance.

Inaut

I have a pound of methylene blue powder and a bunch of caffeine pills. I don’t doubt that oxidal is worth the money but I’d like to use what I’ve purchased already....

Thanks though

GutFeeling

I have a pound of methylene blue powder and a bunch of caffeine pills. I don’t doubt that oxidal is worth the money but I’d like to use what I’ve purchased already....

Thanks though
1% methylene blue = 500mcg per drop

Last edited:

bagotage

Science.bio sells it cheap, with third-party analysis

yerrag

Science.bio sells it cheap, with third-party analysis
Thanks. It is out of stock. Selling it at $20, either as 300mg in a 10mg/ml bottle, or as a 10g powder. Only the liquid (300mg) is in stock though.

However, the purity of the methylene blue is much better than those of HealthNatura and of LifeGiving Store. You can go to the site to take a look:

I'll be getting the liquid solution in bottle but I've waitlisted when the powder is available.

bagotage

Thanks. It is out of stock. Selling it at $20, either as 300mg in a 10mg/ml bottle, or as a 10g powder. Only the liquid (300mg) is in stock though.

However, the purity of the methylene blue is much better than those of HealthNatura and of LifeGiving Store. You can go to the site to take a look:

I'll be getting the liquid solution in bottle but I've waitlisted when the powder is available.
Yeah, I've been using their liquid version for a month or so now, it's good. It has one of those built-in drop-dispenser things, which seems pretty iffy, I couldn't get it to work properly, so I ended up removing it and just pouring everything into an empty HealthNatura bottle, which has a regular dip-in dropper—so YMMV. But worth it for the higher concentration and lower price.

yerrag

Yeah, I've been using their liquid version for a month or so now, it's good. It has one of those built-in drop-dispenser things, which seems pretty iffy, I couldn't get it to work properly, so I ended up removing it and just pouring everything into an empty HealthNatura bottle, which has a regular dip-in dropper—so YMMV. But worth it for the higher concentration and lower price.
It turns out the powder product has been discontinued. So just the liquid solution is available for sale.

If that's the case with the drop dispenser, I'll just have to keep my HealthNatura bottle then, just in case.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals