How To Change Facial Features And Skull Shape

OP
D

dreamcatcher

Personally, I think your traits and what you describe happening makes you a more ideal looking human :)

You sound healthy, maybe only getting healthier. TBH I think people in general, not just men, are overly feminine looking in present times.

All the women I know who are into intense fitness and are healthy (my wife being one of them) have similar traits to you, and really the more lean someone gets, the longer their face looks. You sound like what most people should be striving for, not discourage of. Your daughter is lucky to have your genetics :)
Thank you @Jon , and for taking the time to comment, it is really appreciated!!!

fradon

When I was younger (I'm 40), I had a wider nose and face with rounder shape. It seems that the older I get, the longer my face and forehead and narrower my nose become.
My 5 year old daughter has a longish face shape as well. She is a nervous child. She eats Peat style and I also give her K2/D and magnesium. She used to drink a lot of milk but since I excluded dairy products from my diet, she doesn't want to drink much milk anymore which worries me because the enamel is missing from many of her teeth.
So is there any way to reverse the longish looking skull to a more optimal one? Thank you.

LIFT.

there was an article i read a while that talked about how insulin has an influence on bone growth.

i've noticed many a pregnant women tend to get a man jaw from all the insulin and it goes back to normal after child birth and some weight loss. my sister had it for a while but after she lost all the baby fat she looked like she was 19 again.

but lifting weights and then triggering insulin response after will help with bones and muscle but you also need to make sure you eat enough protein for the amino acids, collagen, and sulphur for joints.

Frankdee20

Thank you so much for your comment. I started to take 2mg K2 MK4 about a week ago and my lower face changed to a more masculine one. The change is so dramatic, I think I reduce my dose. Perhaps you can achieve similar effects with it as using chewing gum?

Lol, seriously? One week ? Any pics ? I’m trying to be more handsome so it offsets my “nice guy” classification with women

OP
D

dreamcatcher

LIFT.

there was an article i read a while that talked about how insulin has an influence on bone growth.

i've noticed many a pregnant women tend to get a man jaw from all the insulin and it goes back to normal after child birth and some weight loss. my sister had it for a while but after she lost all the baby fat she looked like she was 19 again.

but lifting weights and then triggering insulin response after will help with bones and muscle but you also need to make sure you eat enough protein for the amino acids, collagen, and sulphur for joints.
@fradon thank you:) I'm skinny and petite to beging with..

OP
D

dreamcatcher

Lol, seriously? One week ? Any pics ? I’m trying to be more handsome so it offsets my “nice guy” classification with women
Perhaps the dose was too high for me, I even experienced jaw pain. When I looked up the side effects of K2, that is one of them. Maybe facial exercise would help you.

Frankdee20

Perhaps the dose was too high for me, I even experienced jaw pain. When I looked up the side effects of K2, that is one of them. Maybe facial exercise would help you.

Which K2 product was that ? I think 1mg isn’t a terribly high dose. This was MK4 version of K2 right ? One milligram of MK7 is quite high

Arrade

LIFT.

aye a smart person

Arrade

I don't think 1mg mk4 does anything for me, once I fix my nose so I can breathe proper I may try 5mg mk4 with falic gum to chew

Nick W.

Continue working on nutrition but don't let that substitute for postural change. Nutrition doesn't reverse facial downswing, though it may assist or possibly expedite results gained from improving posture as follows:

Basic:
+Keep teeth in gentle, supportive contact. The feeling of this should become your new "normal"
+Keep tip of tongue on the N-spot (see: make a wide grin and loudly sustain the sound "Nnnnnn")
+Chew harder foods, and gum (NB: swallowing enzymes produced by chewing, without food, could irritate the gut)

We can't isolate oral posture from overall posture. So:
+Keep spine straight & long. When it gets difficult, recline or lie down a few minutes.

Advanced:
+Keep the back of the tongue up in the palate above the teeth along with the tip. I've found it easier to sustain by not focusing on pushing it up there, but by releasing tensions in the jaw, neck, shoulders, and torso. My tongue seems to float up into its natural resting spot when tension doesn't contort my body.
+Releasing tension involves manipulating the nervous system's preferred range of motion, which among other things, results in a more upright default posture (thus more optimal development). "Breathing slowly, deeply to relax the body while holding a safe, but potentially stressful pose" seems to be the basis yoga, stretch therapy, etc. Stretching doesn't lengthen muscle, so forcing a stretch may have the opposite of intended effects.
+Force nothing, as the body tends to work against forces imposed against it. Bone will deposit/grow the wrong way, nervous system will restrict ROM even more, etc. Beauty is, after all, "effortless". Ugliness is contortion of the natural form, brought about by tensions.

Sufficient misdevelopment could merit intervention:
+Take studio Pilates classes. Traditional yoga may help if one can't afford Pilates.
+Look into a tissue-borne, semi-rapid palatal expander
+Look into emotional foundations of chronic tensions, known generally as Somatics. Alexander Lowen's Bioenergetics is the central resource for this.

oral-somatic-pattern-bodynamic.jpg

caracteroral.jpg

Mew, ClaimingPower, and the various forums have hardly more to offer than this bland advice. Well facially-developed persons did not do anything magical, or even supplement k2 or testosterone. They more or less did the above, while successfully avoiding stressors that would create lasting tension.

Nick W.

The image that would not load above can be found at astroescuela[DOT]com/imagenes/caracteroral[DOT]jpg

Lastly, I've found that a good cue is to "engage the world" with the eyes and forehead, rather than the mouth, as the baby is doing in the picture from my last post. This cue tilts the head subtly forward and immediately relaxes the insidiously tight muscles at the back of my neck. (remember to keep those teeth in contact!)

OP
D

dreamcatcher

Which K2 product was that ? I think 1mg isn’t a terribly high dose. This was MK4 version of K2 right ? One milligram of MK7 is quite high
Healthnatura MK4. But I most probably have high prolactin and insulin resistance which make me very sensitive to testosterone!!

OP
D

dreamcatcher

The image that would not load above can be found at astroescuela[DOT]com/imagenes/caracteroral[DOT]jpg

Lastly, I've found that a good cue is to "engage the world" with the eyes and forehead, rather than the mouth, as the baby is doing in the picture from my last post. This cue tilts the head subtly forward and immediately relaxes the insidiously tight muscles at the back of my neck. (remember to keep those teeth in contact!)
@Nick W. Thank you for your time and efforts, I really appreciate it. I think my posture is good, I did ballet and yoga for a long period. I was very interested in Dr Mew's teachings at one point and practised some of the exercises he recommends. As far as I know, he only performs palatal expansion until the age of 18. Otherwise I would consider the treatment.

Nick W.

As far as I know, he only performs palatal expansion until the age of 18.

Mew only accepts patients under 13 or 14, at that age it's easier to change. My guess is that he's accumulating mass case studies to prove he and his father's method beyond doubt. But in his last Q&A video he recommended the ALF expander for adults that he can not personally treat. ALF is a tooth borne expander (as opposed to tissue borne, do an image search to see the difference) and I've heard that teeth will merely tilt back after treatment ends, though probably less so if one has adopted good passive posture.

Last point is that the goal of Mewing is not exercise, like in the gym. "Active posture" is worthless, because one can only consciously hold good posture for <1% of the day, which won't change anything. The goal is to changing the unconsious "passive" posture, i.e. how we hold ourselves when we're NOT thinking about it.

Waynish

TBH I think people in general, not just men, are overly feminine looking in present times.

You think women are overly feminine looking these days?! And you live in America... :borg::sweatsmile:

The lengthening of the face is not a male/female thing, but a biomechanical process as @jamies33 described above. The changes take years to happen, but breathing correctly is systemic - so has many advantages. Beauty is just a sign.

Jon

You think women are overly feminine looking these days?! And you live in America... :borg::sweatsmile:

The lengthening of the face is not a male/female thing, but a biomechanical process as @jamies33 described above. The changes take years to happen, but breathing correctly is systemic - so has many advantages. Beauty is just a sign.

Everything we here on this forum identify as negative qualities inevitably tie back to estrogen. America is the most estrogen dominant nation in the world lol our common lifestyle perpetuates estrogen dominance from childhood to adulthood. We eat vegetable oil laiden, iron enriched, whole grain, vegetable based diets. Those of who eat meat/tuber based diets are the ones chowing down on Mcdonalds hamburgers and fries. Men here develop estrogen based cancers like prostate cancer which is wrongfully identified as an issue with dht, women develop feminine cancers in tissues that naturally harbor a high estrogen content. Our milk has a high level of estradiol in its fatty versions and our drinking water vies us with 60% more bpa than sea life get...what else would all that be but an overly feminine society?

Edit: though this doesn't mean I'm arguing against the biomechanical changes you mentioned You're probably right :thumbright

Last edited:
OP
D

dreamcatcher

Mew only accepts patients under 13 or 14, at that age it's easier to change. My guess is that he's accumulating mass case studies to prove he and his father's method beyond doubt. But in his last Q&A video he recommended the ALF expander for adults that he can not personally treat. ALF is a tooth borne expander (as opposed to tissue borne, do an image search to see the difference) and I've heard that teeth will merely tilt back after treatment ends, though probably less so if one has adopted good passive posture.

Last point is that the goal of Mewing is not exercise, like in the gym. "Active posture" is worthless, because one can only consciously hold good posture for <1% of the day, which won't change anything. The goal is to changing the unconsious "passive" posture, i.e. how we hold ourselves when we're NOT thinking about it.
Thank you for the useful information, I really appreciate it!!

OP
D

dreamcatcher

Everything we here on this forum identify as negative qualities inevitably tie back to estrogen. America is the most estrogen dominant nation in the world lol our common lifestyle perpetuates estrogen dominance from childhood to adulthood. We eat vegetable oil laiden, iron enriched, whole grain, vegetable based diets. Those of who eat meat/tuber based diets are the ones chowing down on Mcdonalds hamburgers and fries. Men here develop estrogen based cancers like prostate cancer which is wrongfully identified as an issue with dht, women develop feminine cancers in tissues that naturally harbor a high estrogen content. Our milk has a high level of estradiol in its fatty versions and our drinking water vies us with 60% more bpa than sea life get...what else would all that be but an overly feminine society?

Edit: though this doesn't mean I'm arguing against the biomechanical changes you mentioned You're probably right :thumbright
:shy::happy:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals