Cocoa Butter - Organic & Fair Trade Certified

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Yummmmy! You inspired me :): I might make a batch today.

I decided to take a break from coffee. I have been making hot chocolate using this cocoa powder, cane sugar, vanilla extract and 1% milk in the mornings. I make one cup and my husband and I share it as it is super rich. It is amazing how easy it is to make! I am sure your family would love it @Blossom ❤️

Here is the recipe:

2 tbls cocoa powder - @LifeGivingStore one (one side comment - seriously the BEST quality and tasting cocoa powder I have ever tasted)

2 tbls cane sugar - can use only 1 tbl if preferred.

1 tsp vanilla extract

1 cup 1%milk

Put everything in a saucepan on med-low and stir regularly until mixed and hot! Pour and serve - yummmmy.
Sounds delicious! I was on a hot cocoa kick a while back and mixed cocoa powder, sugar and a little salt ala Martha Stewart in a large storage container so when I was ready for a cup all I had to do was measure out a couple tablespoons of the mixture and add it to milk.
Homemade Hot Chocolate
I think I might have posted this before. It's very convenient though if your drinking hot chocolate frequently.

L

lollipop

Sounds delicious! I was on a hot cocoa kick a while back and mixed cocoa powder, sugar and a little salt ala Martha Stewart in a large storage container so when I was ready for a cup all I had to do was measure out a couple tablespoons of the mixture and add it to milk.
Homemade Hot Chocolate
I think I might have posted this before. It's very convenient though if your drinking hot chocolate frequently.
Interesting @Blossom, thank you!

Blossom

Forum Supporter
one side comment - seriously the BEST quality and tasting cocoa powder I have ever tasted)
I agree. I bought some from the store when I ran out of the life giving store cocoa powder and it was a bitter (pun intended) disappointment!

L

lollipop

I agree. I bought some from the store when I ran out of the life giving store cocoa powder and it was a bitter (pun intended) disappointment!
I made the chocolates again today after being inspired by you ❤️ Yummmy...

nad

Nice.

Do you have a COA which shows the triglycerides of your current lot? The fatty acids can vary across cocoa plants.

Also, do you plan to offer Mango butter? It can be cheaper, be less odoriferous, and have better skin-feel. It has a similar FA profile to CB.
I've got Cocoa butter & Mango butter from 'New direction'', made body butter along with coconut oil. Love it, but was trying to find some information if mango butter has or not some estrogenic effect, didn't find any. What do you think or know about it?
Also I use Babasu butter, feels good in my cream too, also don't know if it's healthy?