Vitamin K Really Does Change Your Face. This Stuff Is Better Than Makeup

baccheion

"The total collagen content of the body increases with aging, and the stiffness of that collagen also increases. The total collagen content in cancer patients is higher than in people without cancer (Zimin, et al., 2010)."
Many collagen supplements also supply calcium. Indirectly triggering synthesis isn't as likely to cause problems and is probably rate-limited by the body. That is, silica and MSM more likely supply depleted precursors than a constant on signal. Pregnenolone is probably also involved. Vitamin D + K and magnesium could always be added to buffer against problems.

Last edited:

Constatine

Many collagen supplements also supply calcium. Indirectly triggering synthesis isn't as likely to cause problems and is probably rate-limited by the body. That is, silica and MSM more likely supply depleted precursors than a constant on signal. Pregnenolone is probably also involved. Vitamin D + K and magnesium could always be added to buffer against problems.
I don't think more collagen consumption leads to excess collagen but rather renews the tissues. Increased total collagen in this way sounds similar to fibrosis.

baccheion

I don't think more collagen consumption leads to excess collagen but rather renews the tissues. Increased total collagen in this way sounds similar to fibrosis.
It would seem better to use precursors/triggers rather than raw collagen, unless they aren't working.

ebs

You’ll have to realize that this is all in your head.

Nothing will change your face past the age of 20 except 10iu growth hormone and a ***t ton of trenbolone everyday.

My facial features notably changed (more defined jawline) between 18 and 25 (or possibly even late 20s) even though I wasn't paying any attention to a healthy diet and wasn't in great shape whatsoever. These numbers people throw around when it comes to bodily development aren't written in stone. Also, genetics play the biggest role. For instance when your parents have a square face you'll develop a similar facial feature even when androgens are sub-optimal.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 5487

It's extremly unlikly to have any effect of bones immediately.

It's merely increasing T, and tanking cortisol/estrogen pulling both edema from under the chin and fat from the cheeks. Revealing bones exsistening bones.

Possibly increasing massester muscles due to the increased androgen's. Widening the lower third and pulling the skin tighter.

Effective none the less.

But giving you god-tier bones of a male model or actor is simply impossible.

lvysaur

The changes can be very quick; the jaw can remodel itself within seconds. Of course, it can go back within seconds as well.

The width of one's jaw has nothing to do with androgens, lol. Otherwise there'd be no square jawed women

olive

The changes can be very quick; the jaw can remodel itself within seconds. Of course, it can go back within seconds as well.

The width of one's jaw has nothing to do with androgens, lol. Otherwise there'd be no square jawed women
You don’t understand androgens. They have everything to do with jaw width.

lvysaur

You don’t understand androgens. They have everything to do with jaw width.

You don't understand reality. How about providing a citation, and I might consider your point? I provided a very elegant rebuttal in the form of wide-jawed women, and narrow jawed men.

olive

You don't understand reality. How about providing a citation, and I might consider your point? I provided a very elegant rebuttal in the form of wide-jawed women, and narrow jawed men.
Men and women have different levels of androgen receptor sensitivity so while women’s testosterone levels are much lower then mens, some women have relatively higher testosterone levels compared to other women resulting in wider jaws and the same goes for men. It’s relative.

A great example of this is watching a females facial progression once she starts using AAS. Look at female bodybuilders, find one without a large jaw. They are way more sensitive to androgens than men. In fact they use tiny doses of steroids in comparison to men to achieve the same results.

Androgens are the deciding factor for bone growth during puberty. Higher levels of testosterone during puberty results in a larger jaw, tall chin and protruding brow ridge.

As for studies the literature is littered with hundreds of studies showing androgens and facial development are related. It’s well known and I can’t beleive we are even debating this. Here’s one: https://watermark.silverchair.com/2...r191stqt5VrUWvS2fxTIrbLfZ8q0O6TsXDrpwjcVl2-OA

Sobieski

Men's jaws on average are larger than women's. Olive is right. There are other factors involved (ie ethnicity and food intake when young) but androgens are 100% a major factor, and the point about women's jaws growing in response to AAS is a good one. Just as there are wide shouldered women and narrow shouldered men, it would be silly to claim androgens are not a primary factor in shoulder width just as with jaw structure.

lvysaur

A great example of this is watching a females facial progression once she starts using AAS. Look at female bodybuilders, find one without a large jaw.
Your link doesn't work.

https://crazybulkwomen.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/oksana.jpg
http://nattyornot.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/dana_linn_bailey_steroids.jpg
http://fashionhealthbeauty.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/woman-and-steroids.jpg

What you confuse as a wide jaw is muscle development and leaning out of the face. Are you going to claim that Angelina Jolie has higher androgen sensitivity than Vin Diesel?

kyle

There are dozens of bones in the skull connected with softer tissue.

Endew

Men's jaws on average are larger than women's. Olive is right. There are other factors involved (ie ethnicity and food intake when young) but androgens are 100% a major factor, and the point about women's jaws growing in response to AAS is a good one. Just as there are wide shouldered women and narrow shouldered men, it would be silly to claim androgens are not a primary factor in shoulder width just as with jaw structure.

The other day I thought my shoulder width increased. But thought maybe I'm just seeing things. This post confirms I wasn't seeing things.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals