I Used $70 Of Thorne K2 In Two Weeks

CoolTweetPete

I think Fetch is right. If it was all transdermal than that would mean you would have constantly very high K2 blood levels. Apparently, enough to turn your whole body yellow. I can't imagine any need for that much K2 in your blood at one time, even if you were trying to reverse major calcification of soft tissue. Did you notice any signs of calcification like really smooth skin?

You've definitely proved Thorne K2 gets absorbed through the skin. Somebody needs to do a study on how much at these high levels. I wonder if your extreme high dose transdermal method would be better for treating osteoporosis? Maybe the dose could be lowered?

Sorry to resurrect this 6 months later.

Curious, why do you associate calcification with smooth skin? I'm not able to find anything about that here, or elsewhere.

Brian

Sorry to resurrect this 6 months later.

Curious, why do you associate calcification with smooth skin? I'm not able to find anything about that here, or elsewhere.

It's just my personal observation that magnesium and K2 have that effect. But I think I've read before that calcification of elastin decreases its function.

EIRE24

It's just my personal observation that magnesium and K2 have that effect. But I think I've read before that calcification of elastin decreases its function.

I wonder would this work well for acne?

Ihor

I get a yellow and elastic skin after K2 too, at first immediately after taking i get is bad reaction, I think it due to detoxification of the liver, but after half an hour my mood improves, the similar effect i have after Niacin.

Ihor

I finally found out the cause of yellowing, it's a copper intoxication that I seem to have had from birth to this world. And hence the problems with serotonin, dopamine, histamines, polyamines, depression, infections, hypothyroidism and all others negative things from when I remember myself.

Last edited:
OP
F

FredSonoma

I finally found out the cause of yellowing, it's a copper intoxication that I seem to have had from birth to this world. And hence the problems with serotonin, dopamine, histamines, polyamines, depression, infections, hypothyroidism and all others negative things from when I remember myself.

How do you know its that? And how can you fix it?