Tissue-bound Estrogen

Orion

Why do you say "he is having good success with one drop of andro and one drop of 5a-DHP every other day" ?

At the time they seemed to keep me warm, increase libido, good sleep, and good mental effect. For over a year now though I haven't used any hormones, they are to unbalancing for me.

Wolf

My rat recently discovered that a combination of aromasin, b vitamins, the basic peat hormones, and thyroid causes a much greater estrogen response than not taking these substances.
YET, the small fatty masses and my rats face are smaller and leaner respectively. My rat feels a lot better and feels like finally not resorbing the estrogens in their system. Once I traced the issue to possibly tissue bound estrogen I slowly increased my rats fiber intake. Something something glucoronidation. My rats trigger for high estrogen tends to be an urge to engage in sexual self stimulation. Beyond that, if he's in good health and whatnot then he engages in the regular mounting.
My .02 based on observing my rat.

vulture

My rat recently discovered that a combination of aromasin, b vitamins, the basic peat hormones, and thyroid causes a much greater estrogen response than not taking these substances.
how do you know that?
YET, the small fatty masses and my rats face are smaller and leaner respectively. My rat feels a lot better and feels like finally not resorbing the estrogens in their system.
So, you feel better with much greater estrogen response? How does it feel to not being reabsorbing estrogens?

I don't want to be rude, but I'd like to see more labs when I read these things...subjective impressions can have a lot of origins. And I hope you don't take my questioning as agression.

Wolf

how do you know that?

So, you feel better with much greater estrogen response? How does it feel to not being reabsorbing estrogens?

I don't want to be rude, but I'd like to see more labs when I read these things...subjective impressions can have a lot of origins. And I hope you don't take my questioning as agression.
That's fine that you would like to see more labs, but you also need to understand that after a while doing a test after every single change to protocol would cost you quite a bit. There's plenty of indicators to dumping estrogen in the urine or feces for me as there is for less circulating estrogen and higher testosterone/dht.
I don't feel better with a greater amount of circulating estrogen; however, I do feel better after the bowel movements, urination, sweating, etc. I now sweat regularly, am able to participate in discussion pretty well, and do not see my situation as impossible to overcome. Something something learned helplessness and being sick for a long time.
The point I was trying to make was more or less that my body may be compensating for a lowered aromatase enzyme by dumping tissue bound estrogen to normalize serum estrogen. I definitely have less beta glucoronidase based on the simple fact that I scaled up my fiber and that pretty reliably downregulates that estrogen resorption pathway.
It feels pretty good, my beard is growing really fast and the l theanine gets rid of the hyperactivity I have in my brain at times. I'm losing some small pockets of fat on my lower obliques and my six/eight pack and intercostals show regardless of whether or not I'm regularly training. I'm relaxed and feel confident. I am actively getting involved in some medical volunteerism to help those who have zero access to medical care and also perhaps down the line will be teaching martial arts to some youth.
I am trying to make a conscious effort to limit my interactions with negative people and only focus on those who are a positive influence. I will not however make that an excuse to not allow outside criticism which could allow greater growth.

Jackrabbit

I have recently begun taking calcium d glucarate after struggling with estrogen for almost two years while taking progesterone. With the glucarate my breasts have stopped hurting (for a few hours when I take it) and my belly has flattened out which is really difficult to accomplish for me. I was convinced when I listened to this podcast, and no I didn’t buy something from them.
https://www.thesibodoctor.com/2017/11/24/sibo-and-hormonal-influences/?v=7516fd43adaa

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals