Cascara Sagrada Powder - Ray Peat Recommended Cascara From Farmalabor In Italy

OP
LifeGivingStore
is this different from this ? the packages look identical

Cascara Sagrada powder 50g
mayweatherking, thank you for your inquiry.

As far as we are aware it is not the same cascara. Also, healthnatura uses gold packaging and we use a bronze packaging. So there is difference in packaging too.

If you have any more questions please do not hesitate to ask. :)

Antonello

@LifeGivingStore is it the one with 10% cascarosides? I'm asking because they carry two version and I'm not sure which one Ray recommended if the extract or the plain cascara.

cyclops

What time of day would normally be the best time to take this product? Is it best taken with food or away from meals?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
What time of day would normally be the best time to take this product? Is it best taken with food or away from meals?
I take mine at night before bed with some juice.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Thanks. If you sometimes take activated charcoal at night, you wouldn't take them together right?
I have taken it together.

smith

What's Peat's view on regularly consuming tree bark as food? Aside from supplementing it

ddjd

Click Here To Order Cascara Sagrada!

We are super excited to announce the availability of Cascara Sagrada Bark Powder Extract sourced from Farmalabor in Italy. This is the Cascara Sagrada recommendend by Ray Peat. Our family wholeheartedly agrees with this recommendation as we have tested many Cascara Sagrada powders over the years, and none compare to the quality of Farmalabor Cascara Sagrada. Making Cascara Sagrada to the right parameters is a fine art, and no doubt, Ray Peat was right again when he suggests Farmalabor Cascara Sagrada powder. We hope that you are excited about this new product as we are!

Ray Peat mentioned in an audio interview that Cascara Sagrada has so many wonderful attributes, that it is almost too good to be true. A lot of us know that in fact it is indeed true and a well made Cascara Sagrada is an invaluable tool in your metabolic toolbox.

As many of you are aware Emodin is the main substance responsible for the awesome properties of Cascara Sagrada. Ray Peat has written about this and we will include some quotes at the link below for your further consideration.

@haidut has advanced our understanding on Emodin with the gathering of research that is quite extensive. Below are links to studies and articles for your further consideration. A big sincere thank you for all the work @haidut put into pulling all this research together.

Amazing Medicinal Properties Of Emodin

From our family to yours, we know you will love this product and it will help you by "Delivering Energy to your Life!".

Click Here For Ray Peat Quotes On Cascara Sagrada

Click Here To Order Cascara Sagrada!

OP
LifeGivingStore
How much of your power would I have to take to get say a 20mg dose of Emodin?
Hi Joeyd, thank you for your inquiry. I am not sure of exact amount but will contact Farmalabor and see if they know.

I've just tried to buy some items and the postage to Australia comes out at $35 ...?
Hi teds, the shipping should be $14.25 to Australia. Make sure you have the option below checked for shipping:

"U.S.P.S. First-Class Package International Service"

denise

This stuff is great! I've been using 1 scoop most nights before bed for a couple weeks.

I've discovered a very easy way to take it. I put about a tablespoon of water in a shot glass, dump my scoop of cascara on top, and without mixing (so the scoop pretty well retains its shape) I toss it into the back of my throat. This way I get only a small hit of a warm spice flavor--almost like cinnamon--and that's it. No need for a chaser other than another sip of water.

teds

Forum Supporter
Hi Joeyd, thank you for your inquiry. I am not sure of exact amount but will contact Farmalabor and see if they know.

Hi teds, the shipping should be $14.25 to Australia. Make sure you have the option below checked for shipping:

"U.S.P.S. First-Class Package International Service"
@LifeGivingStore I've pm’d you about this. Thanks!

OP
LifeGivingStore
This stuff is great! I've been using 1 scoop most nights before bed for a couple weeks.

I've discovered a very easy way to take it. I put about a tablespoon of water in a shot glass, dump my scoop of cascara on top, and without mixing (so the scoop pretty well retains its shape) I toss it into the back of my throat. This way I get only a small hit of a warm spice flavor--almost like cinnamon--and that's it. No need for a chaser other than another sip of water.
Denise, thank you so much for the feedback! We sincerely appreciate it. :)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals