Unripe Oranges

Jing

What do you do when you can't find ripe oranges? Orange juice helps me but I haven't been able to find ripe oranges for ages now .. i have wasted so much money on unripe oranges .. I have gone to various different places all unripe oranges ...

tara

I can't tolerate eating fruits or vegetables
Are there no vegetables or fruit that you can digest and tolerate, however they are prepared? That seems remarkable and very serious. Perhaps you've told before.

Have you tried stewing fruit with sugar? If that doesn't work, stewing and straining and drinking the broth, with enough sugar added to make it taste good? Maybe made into jellies if you could use the gelatine too? Are there other fruit juices that agree with you? Sauteeing veges in coconut oil or butter till soft? Boiling potatoes for a long time till very soft?

What my stomach usually says it is happiest to digest is a meal of well cooked potatoes and veges and meat. What can /do you eat?

OP
J

Jing

Are there no vegetables or fruit that you can digest and tolerate, however they are prepared? That seems remarkable and very serious. Perhaps you've told before.

Have you tried stewing fruit with sugar? If that doesn't work, stewing and straining and drinking the broth, with enough sugar added to make it taste good? Maybe made into jellies if you could use the gelatine too? Are there other fruit juices that agree with you? Sauteeing veges in coconut oil or butter till soft? Boiling potatoes for a long time till very soft?

What my stomach usually says it is happiest to digest is a meal of well cooked potatoes and veges and meat. What can /do you eat?
My digestion is very bad, I haven't tried the ways you recommended may give them a try.