Water And/or Sodium Relieves My Pounding Heart

LCohen

I was struggling some random palpitations and waking up with a pounding heart. It was like "WTF will I get a heart attack ?"

I panicked but I quickly fixed it.

I found that I was actually seriously dehydrated for days. I was drinking too little water.

So I started to drink gallons of water. As soon as I get hydrated my weird heart feeling went away. It doesn't get palpitations anymore.

I was also waking up with a lot of adrenaline feeling without no reason. My heart was pounding hard. Sodium helps in here. Ray is also against excessive hydration without sodium.

So before I go to bed. I started to eat/drink salty/sodium foods and drinks. And bam! It gave me a great relaxation in bed. I am no more waking up with a rush feeling.

I want to write this for others who got the same issue. Because it feels really scary with that rushes/poundings in your heart.

InChristAlone

There are other causes most notably adrenaline, but yes dehydration can cause panic attacks as well.

jpgio

I have been having similar issues that seem to be resolved by drinking water. I never drink much if any water but in moderation it’s making me feel much better. Other fluids aren’t having the same effect I’m not sure why.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals