My Experience With Clonidine So Far

Usually eggs and banana for breakfast
Lunch: chicken or turkey or pork, occasionally liver or small fish, with potatoes or rice. If I feel I need more carbs I replace the potatoes with oats+honey.
Dinner: mostly cottage cheese and fruit, sometimes tuna

In between I typically have milk, some fruit, high fat cheese or whatever I feel like... About 1800 kcal a day total, since I want to lose a few more lbs.
I don't eat wheat, at all. It makes everything so much worse. Nor leafy greens. Not a big fan of those.

Nick Ireland

I started Clonidine last Thursday, mainly to lower cortisol. It's nearly a week now and it's working really well. The dose here is 25mcg, not 100. But 25 or 50 seems to work fine and it's easier to spread the dose, day and night. At first I felt quite a comedown, a sort of blunt, unmotivated state. I'm taking 3 NDT tabs per day and continued to do so. The last few days I don't have any pounding heart during the day or in my sleep or especially after exercise. I feel a lot more calm and assertive and stable. I'm not as emotionally sensitive to my environment via adrenalin. No problems with libido functionality - quite the opposite in fact. So I would suggest folks consider a low, constant dose a few days before panicking about sides - always consult your physician first!
I'm not getting a 5pm yawning slump anymore. I can keep going. For me, it feels like NDT is working much, much better because I have broken a permanent stress loop in my physiology using clonidine, allowing thyroid to do its work unhindered by cortisol or adrenalin. If I wake up too early , I take another tab with magnesium bysglycinate and am soon back to sleep. In the first three days it felt like my body was fighting back against the drug with adrenalin surges near the end of the half life but I just took another 25mcg or two and kept going.
Oh, another thing. Combined, NDT and clonidine are really helping with my sense of smell and overall awareness. I hope they continue to work.

docall18

I started Clonidine last Thursday, mainly to lower cortisol. It's nearly a week now and it's working really well. The dose here is 25mcg, not 100. But 25 or 50 seems to work fine and it's easier to spread the dose, day and night. At first I felt quite a comedown, a sort of blunt, unmotivated state. I'm taking 3 NDT tabs per day and continued to do so. The last few days I don't have any pounding heart during the day or in my sleep or especially after exercise. I feel a lot more calm and assertive and stable. I'm not as emotionally sensitive to my environment via adrenalin. No problems with libido functionality - quite the opposite in fact. So I would suggest folks consider a low, constant dose a few days before panicking about sides - always consult your physician first!
I'm not getting a 5pm yawning slump anymore. I can keep going. For me, it feels like NDT is working much, much better because I have broken a permanent stress loop in my physiology using clonidine, allowing thyroid to do its work unhindered by cortisol or adrenalin. If I wake up too early , I take another tab with magnesium bysglycinate and am soon back to sleep. In the first three days it felt like my body was fighting back against the drug with adrenalin surges near the end of the half life but I just took another 25mcg or two and kept going.
Oh, another thing. Combined, NDT and clonidine are really helping with my sense of smell and overall awareness. I hope they continue to work.

Another option you could try instead of the clonidine is P5P B6. I find it much better than clonidine. 5mg in the morning and 5mg before bed works wonders.

heiler

It works like a benzo to me.. a immediate calm feeling caused by the stopped adrenaline production..
BUT.. without adrenaline you burn less energy.. so I gained weight really fast. I wonder why people use anti-histamines to gain weight.. they should use beta-blockers

InChristAlone

Cypro is antiadrenaline and I did gain weight.

heiler

Cypro is antiadrenaline and I did gain weight.

Any anti-histamine will also cause hunger.. Here in Brazil, Cyproheptadine is sold to CHILDREN for them to gain weight.

It's from an international and well known/reputable lab called ABBOT

00021725.jpg

Stef

looking to get some cloninde, is there any domestic ways to get it? not comfortable with international pharms

Velve921

Has anyone noticed a change with excessive urination from using clonidine?

I’ve tried many things over the past 6 years but still have an urination issue at night.

Velve921

So this medication is very sedating. You feel like doing absolutely nothing. You even feel a bit depressed. It's even more sedating than cyproheptadine. I guess because I was running on adrenaline all the time. I am taking about 1.5-2 grains of thyroid per day and will take this until I see some improvement in temperature. I was not really able to raise temps above 97 before Clonidine, and now its around 97.5 while pulse remains pretty low. If you have cold hands and feet and your response to thyroid is not pleasant, this is something you may want to try. Thanks to Clonidine, this is the closest I've felt to normal in a long time. Still some work to do, but a big step in the right direction.

I think if someone is struggling with healing, and they've ruled out infections, cyproheptadine and clonidine, in addition to thyroid can be helpful in accelerating recovery. I wish I tried clonidine a long time ago.

What's been the best clonidine source you've found?

SuperStressed

What does everyone think of this clonidine source?

Clonidine 25mcg BNM - InhouseChemist.vu

I want feedback before I consider ordering.

Also, if you recommend a better source then please share.

Thanks!
If its the same as Inhousepharmacy its a good source from a pharmacy in Vanuatu I believe. I'm experimenting with clonidine, its a year out of date so hopefully thats not a big deal. Doing 1/4th 150mcg tablet to start with.

Velve921

If its the same as Inhousepharmacy its a good source from a pharmacy in Vanuatu I believe. I'm experimenting with clonidine, its a year out of date so hopefully thats not a big deal. Doing 1/4th 150mcg tablet to start with.

thank you for the response. Do you mind posting on how you respond?

Velve921

Sure. Well it seems obvious that the small dose did nothing, not holding out for this to help me in any way as nothing ever does, cypro did nothing.

Got it. If you decide to increase dosage and notice difference responses then please share :)

Wilfrid

Cannabigerol (CBG) seems to be a potent α-2 adrenergic receptor agonists as well.
And it might be found more easily than clonidine (ie: without needed prescription).
However, it also can interact with 5-HT(1A) receptor....

SuperStressed

Got it. If you decide to increase dosage and notice difference responses then please share :)
300mcg isnt doing anything but making my mouth VERY dry lol.

I suspect my rapid anxiety is mostly a lactic acid thing but B1 of all forms didn't work.

Don't let my experience put you off trying it, its helped people on here before.

Velve921

300mcg isnt doing anything but making my mouth VERY dry lol.

I suspect my rapid anxiety is mostly a lactic acid thing but B1 of all forms didn't work.

Don't let my experience put you off trying it, its helped people on here before.

Wow that’s quite a dose. I appreciate you taking the time and sharing your thoughts.

SuperStressed

Wow that’s quite a dose. I appreciate you taking the time and sharing your thoughts.
I may have spoke too soon lol as I'm lying in bed now. Probably going to stick with it for a few days, perhaps keeping adrenaline low for a few days will lower whatever the main trigger for my anxiety is. I think I'm urinating less.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals