What Do You Think Of This T3 Dosage Article?

firebreather

Cytomel (T3) Dosage

He says that Thyroid gland is pretty easy to recover from negative feedback while using T3

He's mistaken about at least a few things. One of them being the half life of t3. He says it's 2.5 days. I believe RP says it's 4 to 6 hours. Almost all google references say anywhere between 6 and 24 hours. Definitely not 2.5 days

Luckytype

I think the only practical argument is if you are looking to be as bioidentical as possible. It makes more sense even from a conversion standpoint to do multiple small doses during the day vs packing a wallop of t3. Replicate and assist the body with therapy, not try to rewrite it

Then again maybe there is an active storage form just not discovered yet scientifically yet

Even from an evolutionary standpoint it completely makes sense that the body can come back from exogenous suppression given enough time and the correct stimuli. I cant think of a single situation off the top of my head where its a positive evolutionary adaptation to essentially self destruct the gas pedal of the body.