Anyone Else Having Trouble Ordering Cynomel From Www.meds.com.mx?

Sexypizza

I've ordered cynomel from BRANDS & GENERICS|WHOLESALE PRICES|LICENSED MEXICAN PHARMACY like maybe 3 times now.

it takes a while for the package to get to me but it always arrived.

This time, however, I paid them like 60$ for 3 bottles of Cynomel and its been 2 days and they haven't shipped it yet. I can see my order on their website and it says its still waiting for my payment. I've called them and emailed them several times now and no reply at all.

does anyone else order from here too? are you also having trouble?

actionhealthy

I've ordered cynomel from BRANDS & GENERICS|WHOLESALE PRICES|LICENSED MEXICAN PHARMACY like maybe 3 times now.

it takes a while for the package to get to me but it always arrived.

This time, however, I paid them like 60$ for 3 bottles of Cynomel and its been 2 days and they haven't shipped it yet. I can see my order on their website and it says its still waiting for my payment. I've called them and emailed them several times now and no reply at all.

does anyone else order from here too? are you also having trouble?

I’v been a lurker on the forum and have been wanting to try this product. I’m curious if there are other sites to purchase from.

I’ve tried 1 drop Tyronene (t3) orally in water sipping over a 2hr period but no rise in temp or heart rate.

I’m going to try a drop topically and see what happens.