Active Senior Medically Kidnapped From Her Home And Forced Onto Drugs In Nursing Home Now Near Death

Travis

Regina

I wonder if prostaglandins can have something to do with it. I came across an interesting study about how Candida species feed off prostaglandin E₂—or how prostaglandin E₂ makes Candida change into the more virulent, hyphal form:

Do you think if that is the case, then prostaglandin E2 would read low in blood test? Like the E2 is being scarfed up by candida? thx

Travis

Do you think if that is the case, then prostaglandin E2 would read low in blood test? Like the E2 is being scarfed up by candida? thx
It's hard to say, but Candida on the skin seems to be precipitated by food. There has to be some reason for this, and could have something to do with the oils on the skin.

I was imagining that immunogenic reactions from wheat could increase prostaglandin E₂ on the skin to the point of initiating a clinical Candida infection.

Regina

It's hard to say, but Candida on the skin seems to be precipitated by food. There has to be some reason for this, and could have something to do with the oils on the skin.

I was imagining that immunogenic reactions from wheat could increase prostaglandin E₂ on the skin to the point of initiating a clinical Candida infection.
Okay, so I just held my nose and googled candida on the skin pictures; there were a slew of pictures with toenails. (barf bucket required)
I recognize those toenails! The 'bad cop" actors in my now ex-dojo all have exactly those toenails. Once again, metabolic derangement is causal in deranged behaviour. Catabolic people making catabolic decisions.

Travis

Okay, so I just held my nose and googled candida on the skin pictures; there were a slew of pictures with toenails. (barf bucket required)
I recognize those toenails! The 'bad cop" actors in my now ex-dojo all have exactly those toenails. Once again, metabolic derangement is causal in deranged behaviour. Catabolic people making catabolic decisions.
Well, it doesn't happen when a person eats raw food. This never seems to be properly explained, but I would imagine it could have something to do with prostaglandin E₂. Any immunogenic food protein is going to increase prostaglandins, by definition, and these are found in the same foods most associated with candida.

Regina

Well, it doesn't happen when a person eats raw food. This never seems to be properly explained, but I would imagine it could have something to do with prostaglandin E₂. Any immunogenic food protein is going to increase prostaglandins, by definition, and these are found in the same foods most associated with candida.
Yeah, specifically these people eat buckets of PUFA fried meats (all-you-can-eat asian buffets) and pizza and donuts. Oh, kinda like cops. If police had to work barefoot, one would be able to tell the candida-laden locusts from the grasshoppers.

Travis

Yeah, specifically these people eat buckets of PUFA fried meats (all-you-can-eat asian buffets) and pizza and donuts. Oh, kinda like cops. If police had to work barefoot, one would be able to tell the candida-laden locusts from the grasshoppers.
I wish law enforcement officers wouldn't eat gluten. Celiac disease is highly correlated with schizophrenia (RR≈4), perhaps caused by elevated brain histamine. Although there's been theories of schizophrenia proposed centered around things such as glutamate, adrenochrome, and methyl groups, I think this is the best one—by far.

But prostaglandins can accumulate in the lungs as well, as I was thinking these could perhaps have something to do with lung infections. There's quite a few articles showing higher levels of prostaglandins in asthmatics, and these lipids would be bound to end‐up in the lung cavity itself.

Montuschi, Paolo. "Exhaled leukotrienes and prostaglandins in asthma." Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (2002)
Kalaydjian, A. E. "The gluten connection: the association between schizophrenia and celiac disease." Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica (2006)

Regina

I wish law enforcement officers wouldn't eat gluten. Celiac disease is highly correlated with schizophrenia (RR≈4), perhaps caused by elevated brain histamine. Although there's been theories of schizophrenia proposed centered around things such as glutamate, adrenochrome, and methyl groups, I think this is the best one—by far.

But prostaglandins can accumulate in the lungs as well, as I was thinking these could perhaps have something to do with lung infections. There's quite a few articles showing higher levels of prostaglandins in asthmatics, and these lipids would be bound to end‐up in the lung cavity itself.

Montuschi, Paolo. "Exhaled leukotrienes and prostaglandins in asthma." Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (2002)
Kalaydjian, A. E. "The gluten connection: the association between schizophrenia and celiac disease." Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica (2006)

Hmmm thank you. How would this be tested? I've had a low level of feeling of sickness in my lungs for years. But recent serum prolactin was a low 5.8. I think I asked haidut something along the lines of if prolactin, CRP (and TSH) are all very low, would that also indicate low prostaglandin E2? I use methylene blue and it doesn't soak right into thirsty-for-MB tissue. Maybe I need to do something like RTube.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom