Generative Energy #32: The CIA's Mighty Wurlitzer With Ray Peat

Dan W

YouTube version:

(or watch directly on youtube where this comment has clickable links to different topics)

Play the audio from a web page:
#32: The CIA's Mighty Wurlitzer with Raymond Peat

Subscribe in a podcasts app:
Use iTunes: Generative Energy Podcast by Danny Roddy on iTunes
Or enter the feed URL directly into your app: http://www.generativeenergy.com/main?format=RSS

And Danny's linkpile for this episode:

burtlancast

At 32.40 in the interview:

"to prevent that, Brzezinski got the fanatics armed with the best weapons to fight the Afghan democracy and then the Soviets who supported it"

Ray's saying the Soviets were supporting some form of democracy in Afghanistan which they had invaded.

Sorry, but that's ...retarded.
I'm afraid Ray's politically stuck in the 1930's; the Soviets aren't the answer; they're in cahoots with the monopolists, and have been since the beginnings.

Someone email him asap Anthony Sutton's books.

Last edited:
At 32.40 in the interview:

"to prevent that, Brzezinski got the fanatics armed with the best weapons to fight the Afghan democracy and then the Soviets who supported it"

Ray's saying the Soviets were supporting some form of democracy in Afghanistan which they had invaded.

Sorry, but that's ...retarded.
I'm afraid Ray's politically stuck in the 1930's; the Soviets aren't the answer; they're in cahoots with the monopolists, and have been since the beginnings.

Someone email him asap Anthony Sutton's books.
He didn't say they were supporting it out of goodness of their hearts...

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Trump = Free Agent :ss2

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Sorry charlie, but Trump is one of them. You have no friends in the elite
iu

burtlancast

Well, i've come to the conclusion after a lenghty consideration it's fair to assume Ray's political views "cater to it's audience" and don't reflect his inner convictions, which remain undisclosed.

Being a public persona, he cannot reference painful truths about political matters that would alienate his genre of alternative audience, which points to being presumably on the left.

I believe his first book, "Mind and tissue; Russian research perspective on the human brain" gets endorsed by some prominent leftists, and contains some "leftist concessions", like:

pg 40:
For historical and cultural (and political) reasons, however, the Soviet scientist is likely to see everything he does as having social significance and ideological overtones, apart from any urging he might get from the bureaucrats to praise the insights of Lenin and Stalin into his particular field. Sometimes these paragraphs of praise that are included in occasional scientific papers seem simply bizarre to a westerner, who is used to politicians being politicians, and scientists being scientists. But the fact is that both Lenin and Stalin were remarkable intellectuals who believed it was their political responsibility to be very well informed about cultural and scientific matters.

The leftist medias being obsessed with capitalists, fascists and Nazis, he will "adapt" the facts to fit this trend: for this Roddy interview, he claims

03.30:
the great corporations of the country wanted to get rid of Roosevelt because they thought he was committing treason to their class.

04.00:
They opportunely killed Roosevelt just before he found out what Alan Dulles was doing with the Nazis.

13.17:
Roosevelt had to be killed because Alan Dulles and his people were all committing horrible treason and setting up the cold war, ie Europe to make war against Russia.

He then cites the Nazi ideologist Konrad Lorentz as a bad example for promoting the extermination of minorities, while praising Staline's and Lenin's responsible intellectual scientism (sic) in his first book.

And of course, Roosevelt, a former banker and trader himself was in fact such a rat in cahoots with the monopolistic ruling class that he became the subject of a whole book on himself by Sutton; contrary to mainstream opinion, Roosevelt was to take part in the fascist 1934 coup d'etat plot, as congressional testimony by Smedley Butler shows (but got heavily censored by the medias and subsequently by the senatorial commission itself).

So, i believe taking Ray's political views seriously is an exercise in futility; he simply will not go near the (very) inconvenient truths which he of course is aware of.

As testimony to that, his "measured" opinion on 911 where he states "nothing they've said to us makes any sense"...

Attachments

• butler coup.pdf
    237.9 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

NathanK

Subscribe in a podcasts app:
Use iTunes: Generative Energy Podcast by Danny Roddy on iTunes
Or enter the feed URL directly into your app: http://www.generativeenergy.com/main?format=RSS
Why does none of these links work on my iPhone? I try to search Danny's podcast independently and nothing comes up also. I'm new to iPhone so not sure if it's operator error problem or Danny took down his iTunes acct.

Anybody else have this iTunes problem?

Btw, Dan I can't get your toxinless, or any RP podcast feeds, on iTunes either. Basically it's just some EWHealing RP podcasts and that's about it. Not sure if this is just it for Apple platform or what

NathanK

NMD, I think I figured out how to add the direct feed as you described. Still odd nothing shows up in search results

theLaw

Project Paperclip mentioned on Danny's podcast:

Also, since the Bushes were deep into this, hard to wrap my head around this one:

Last edited:

postman

Well, i've come to the conclusion after a lenghty consideration it's fair to assume Ray's political views "cater to it's audience" and don't reflect his inner convictions, which remain undisclosed.

Being a public persona, he cannot reference painful truths about political matters that would alienate his genre of alternative audience, which points to being presumably on the left.

I believe his first book, "Mind and tissue; Russian research perspective on the human brain" gets endorsed by some prominent leftists, and contains some "leftist concessions", like:

The leftist medias being obsessed with capitalists, fascists and Nazis, he will "adapt" the facts to fit this trend: for this Roddy interview, he claims

03.30:
the great corporations of the country wanted to get rid of Roosevelt because they thought he was committing treason to their class.

04.00:
They opportunely killed Roosevelt just before he found out what Alan Dulles was doing with the Nazis.

13.17:
Roosevelt had to be killed because Alan Dulles and his people were all committing horrible treason and setting up the cold war, ie Europe to make war against Russia.

He then cites the Nazi ideologist Konrad Lorentz as a bad example for promoting the extermination of minorities, while praising Staline's and Lenin's responsible intellectual scientism (sic) in his first book.

And of course, Roosevelt, a former banker and trader himself was in fact such a rat in cahoots with the monopolistic ruling class that he became the subject of a whole book on himself by Sutton; contrary to mainstream opinion, Roosevelt was to take part in the fascist 1934 coup d'etat plot, as congressional testimony by Smedley Butler shows (but got heavily censored by the medias and subsequently by the senatorial commission itself).

So, i believe taking Ray's political views seriously is an exercise in futility; he simply will not go near the (very) inconvenient truths which he of course is aware of.

As testimony to that, his "measured" opinion on 911 where he states "nothing they've said to us makes any sense"...
Have you tried emailing him about this

L

Lord Cola

I have never seen that Nazi looking Antifa flag outside of that photo.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals