Minimal Presence On This Forum

Glassy

NOW foods also happens to have a good product- mixed tocopherols with olive oil as a base rather than the all too typical soy oil.

The whole E product claims to be 94% tocopherol (so no oil base - just what hasn’t been refined). I’d much rather mix it myself with MCT/CO.

@healthnatura - I’m really loving your fast delivery as it was a bit slow before. I recently ordered from you and ideallabs at the same time and was most surprised to see your order turn up a day before theirs. It certainly makes me want to buy more from you.

Your products are well packaged and seem to be high quality. I really like your activated charcoal.

Amazoniac

@healthnatura - I’m really loving your fast delivery as it was a bit slow before.

Your products are well packaged and seem to be high quality.
I agree with this, the shipping prices reduced as well (at least for me).
Boxes were sturdy and never oversized for the items. You must have a lot of options to always fit them properly without needing much fillers.

OP
healthnatura

healthnatura

What country is the raw material that the aspirin is produced in from?
We found one source in China that passed all our inspections and testing. We had manufacturing plants in the US, Japan, Korea, and India that didn’t pass our criteria.

yerrag

We found one source in China that passed all our inspections and testing. We had manufacturing plants in the US, Japan, Korea, and India that didn’t pass our criteria.

Why aren't you selling vitamin C? Any chance you can find Vitamin C with no lead contamination, and labeled so? It doesn't matter if its not non-China, and it matters less if its non-GMO. Non-lead would be nice.

InChristAlone

I'd also buy vitamin C if first it had verifiable low lead contamination and it was affordable (in the amounts I take I cannot justify buying quali-C).

yerrag

I do
I'd also buy vitamin C if first it had verifiable low lead contamination and it was affordable (in the amounts I take I cannot justify buying quali-C).
I don't even know if Quali-C is low-lead at all. Otherwise, why aren't they advertising themselves as "non-China, non-GMO, and low-lead?" Just the first two.

Just hope a project started at the forum of Vitamin C Foundation would bear fruit. Someone was trying to make DIY Vitamin C from home. It's been dormant though.

Birdie

Birdie

I do

I don't even know if Quali-C is low-lead at all. Otherwise, why aren't they advertising themselves as "non-China, non-GMO, and low-lead?" Just the first two.

Just hope a project started at the forum of Vitamin C Foundation would bear fruit. Someone was trying to make DIY Vitamin C from home. It's been dormant though.
I noticed this about the Quali-C too. Label says free of GMO, gluten, egg, lactose, fish, tree nuts, peanuts, soybean, and corn.
We just started taking this last winter after years being off manufactured vitamin C. Some sort of mind skipover made me think it was lead free.

Glassy

Did you find anything on the lead in this one?
There’s Lead in practically everything, I think the key is minimising your load. The more you consume a product the lower the lead concentration should be (ie air & water should be extremely low because you consume so much of it).

14 ppb of lead (from their COA) essentially means 14 micrograms of lead per kg of vitamin C mixture. The EPA says drinking water should be under 15ppm of lead.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals