Who Is Ray Peat And Why I Love Him

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Who is Ray Peat and Why I Love Him
http://blog.arkofwellness.com/who-is-ra ... -love-him/

I have something to admit: I have a nutrition guru. Ray Peat is my nutrition guru. Why? Well, the guy is brilliant and he is rational. Ray has a Ph.D. in Biology from the University of Oregon, with specialization in physiology. He has taught in the United States and in Mexico. He is also an artist (like me) and a wonderful writer. He is a philosopher and at times a poet. Ray writes about: aging, health problems, stress, education, the environment, politics, evolution, nutrition, energy, and hormones.

He writes: Painting and science have been closely associated historically, because both used to involve close, intense examination of their subject, generalization based on experience, and imaginative consideration of the possibilities.

I was introduced for the first time to Ray’s work by Bruce and Dodie Anderson. Initially, his ideas were unsettling to me. I had been on a low-carb diet for quite some time and as far as I was concerned SUGAR was evil. Evil Sugar! So when I started reading Ray’s work and saw that in his eyes sugar was ok, in fact healing- I dismissed it. How could anyone accept that sugar was anything but depleting?

However, Dodie helped me understand Ray’s articles and I realized that Ray Peat’s ideas were scientific. He bases his ideas about nutrition on the cell and energy. He knows the body and how it works all the way down to the cellular level. He knows what the body needs to survive and flourish! He not only considers what will prevent disease… he wants people to thrive.

In 1968 he started studying hormones with a concentration on progesterone. He would later outline his ideas regarding progesterone, and the hormones closely related to it. He believes that progesterone protects the body’s structure and energy against the harmful effects of estrogen, radiation, stress, and lack of oxygen. He also created and patented the only natural progesterone that is available : Progest E.

The key idea was that energy and structure are interdependent, at every level.

How can you NOT love Ray Peat? His knowledge is endless and in his articles he always cites the studies he uses to support his findings. He is not afraid to question authorities but, he is also cautions that some “alternative medicine” is dangerous. Ray is holistic in his approach and he uses science to make his conclusions. As he has developed, he has evolved and is not afraid to report that he has changed his mind. How many doctors or scientists have you seen do that? Most people these days seem to have an idea and they won’t budge – it becomes dogma. Not Ray… he is honest even when it comes to changing his mind. He understands that there is a complex relationship between our biology and our environment. Nutrition is important but so is lifestyle, stress, light, even our thought. Ray addresses everything internal and external that effects our health.

Also, As I have delved into his articles, I have also discovered how generous Ray is. Who in this world gives of his time an expertise for free in this day and age? Ray seems to have no interest in money. He gives out his information freely, all in the spirit of healing. I have run into countless individuals on social media that have sent Ray Peat letters or e mails and Ray returns detailed ideas of how they might heal ( I am not recommending you do this and if you do please send him a donation). He demands nothing and gives 100%(can you see why I call him my nutrition guru?). I truly believe that what Ray says is truth. He is not seeking fame or profit. What Ray reports may not be popular or trendy, certainly not profitable for him. The great thing about that is that he just doesn’t care. He continues to paint and write. He continues to report on the root cause of disease. His goal is that we may heal.

It seems that all of the problems of development and degeneration can be alleviated by the appropriate use of the energy-protective materials. When we realize that our human nature is problematic, we can begin to explore our best potentials.

PS- Ray loves ice cream and he uses a ice cream cone as one of the symbols on his page. You have to love that! I quote him often because they are that good. I believe that someday he will be recognized as one of the great thinkers of our time so tune in now.

Here is to RAYMOND PEAT!

Attachments

• ice-cream.png
    ice-cream.png
    4 KB · Views: 1,079

cdg

Who is Ray Peat and Why I Love Him
http://blog.arkofwellness.com/who-is-ra ... -love-him/

I have something to admit: I have a nutrition guru. Ray Peat is my nutrition guru. Why? Well, the guy is brilliant and he is rational. Ray has a Ph.D. in Biology from the University of Oregon, with specialization in physiology. He has taught in the United States and in Mexico. He is also an artist (like me) and a wonderful writer. He is a philosopher and at times a poet. Ray writes about: aging, health problems, stress, education, the environment, politics, evolution, nutrition, energy, and hormones.

He writes: Painting and science have been closely associated historically, because both used to involve close, intense examination of their subject, generalization based on experience, and imaginative consideration of the possibilities.

I was introduced for the first time to Ray’s work by Bruce and Dodie Anderson. Initially, his ideas were unsettling to me. I had been on a low-carb diet for quite some time and as far as I was concerned SUGAR was evil. Evil Sugar! So when I started reading Ray’s work and saw that in his eyes sugar was ok, in fact healing- I dismissed it. How could anyone accept that sugar was anything but depleting?

However, Dodie helped me understand Ray’s articles and I realized that Ray Peat’s ideas were scientific. He bases his ideas about nutrition on the cell and energy. He knows the body and how it works all the way down to the cellular level. He knows what the body needs to survive and flourish! He not only considers what will prevent disease… he wants people to thrive.

In 1968 he started studying hormones with a concentration on progesterone. He would later outline his ideas regarding progesterone, and the hormones closely related to it. He believes that progesterone protects the body’s structure and energy against the harmful effects of estrogen, radiation, stress, and lack of oxygen. He also created and patented the only natural progesterone that is available : Progest E.

The key idea was that energy and structure are interdependent, at every level.

How can you NOT love Ray Peat? His knowledge is endless and in his articles he always cites the studies he uses to support his findings. He is not afraid to question authorities but, he is also cautions that some “alternative medicine” is dangerous. Ray is holistic in his approach and he uses science to make his conclusions. As he has developed, he has evolved and is not afraid to report that he has changed his mind. How many doctors or scientists have you seen do that? Most people these days seem to have an idea and they won’t budge – it becomes dogma. Not Ray… he is honest even when it comes to changing his mind. He understands that there is a complex relationship between our biology and our environment. Nutrition is important but so is lifestyle, stress, light, even our thought. Ray addresses everything internal and external that effects our health.

Beautiful! Thanks for putting this together...
Also, As I have delved into his articles, I have also discovered how generous Ray is. Who in this world gives of his time an expertise for free in this day and age? Ray seems to have no interest in money. He gives out his information freely, all in the spirit of healing. I have run into countless individuals on social media that have sent Ray Peat letters or e mails and Ray returns detailed ideas of how they might heal ( I am not recommending you do this and if you do please send him a donation). He demands nothing and gives 100%(can you see why I call him my nutrition guru?). I truly believe that what Ray says is truth. He is not seeking fame or profit. What Ray reports may not be popular or trendy, certainly not profitable for him. The great thing about that is that he just doesn’t care. He continues to paint and write. He continues to report on the root cause of disease. His goal is that we may heal.

It seems that all of the problems of development and degeneration can be alleviated by the appropriate use of the energy-protective materials. When we realize that our human nature is problematic, we can begin to explore our best potentials.

PS- Ray loves ice cream and he uses a ice cream cone as one of the symbols on his page. You have to love that! I quote him often because they are that good. I believe that someday he will be recognized as one of the great thinkers of our time so tune in now.

Here is to RAYMOND PEAT!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals