Hiii

Taotatoes

Howdy! I'm a long time lurker and inconsistent (wannabe) Peater for the past few years, female, mid 30's, always active (maybe too active I've come to realize) and have been a hardcore intermittent faster + macro cycler for the past 9 years. I just recently got into biohacking (lifelong self development junkie) and am trying to slowly lean out to a less fluffy me while eating Peat (as a vegetarian fish, dairy, eggs but no meat). I have been steadily gaining (intentionally) while easing up on the insane athletic feats these past few years so I can start aging more healthily/responsibly. My aim is to become my best 40+ year old self without any further self abuse or ongoing prevetable health issues. Currently pretty achy, skin issues, digestion problems (IBS-C since teens) and seem to be agong faster than I should be. I already eat pretty well by most standards, lol... but currently too much wheat, hard to digest veggies and PUFA. Anyways that's my lil spiel. Looking forward to learning/relating with everybody.

goodandevil

Howdy! I'm a long time lurker and inconsistent (wannabe) Peater for the past few years, female, mid 30's, always active (maybe too active I've come to realize) and have been a hardcore intermittent faster + macro cycler for the past 9 years. I just recently got into biohacking (lifelong self development junkie) and am trying to slowly lean out to a less fluffy me while eating Peat (as a vegetarian fish, dairy, eggs but no meat). I have been steadily gaining (intentionally) while easing up on the insane athletic feats these past few years so I can start aging more healthily/responsibly. My aim is to become my best 40+ year old self without any further self abuse or ongoing prevetable health issues. Currently pretty achy, skin issues, digestion problems (IBS-C since teens) and seem to be agong faster than I should be. I already eat pretty well by most standards, lol... but currently too much wheat, hard to digest veggies and PUFA. Anyways that's my lil spiel. Looking forward to learning/relating with everybody.
Im a similar age and am solving many health problems that have plagued me my entire life.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom