Need T3 Source (preferably Tiromel)

ddjd

noprescription-pharmacy.com or t3supply.me both sell T3, Uni Pharma which is excellent and some other brands. No Tiromel though but personally I think Tiromel is rubbish anyway.
How does uni pharma compare to idealabs T3?

Chris1001

Idealabs T3 is illegal, Uni Pharma T3 is official drug that's sold in pharmacies in Greece, produced by a proper pharmaceutical company there.

OP
goodandevil

goodandevil

Idealabs T3 is illegal, Uni Pharma T3 is official drug that's sold in pharmacies in Greece, produced by a proper pharmaceutical company there.
Unipharma t3 gave me hemorrhoids. Ive heard the same exact thing from every person who's ever tried it. Unipharma t3 = hemorrhoids.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Unipharma t3 gave me hemorrhoids. Ive heard the same exact thing from every person who's ever tried it. Unipharma t3 = hemorrhoids.
What about TiROMEL by ABDiiBRAHiM from alldaychemist?

Lolinaa

What about grossman cynomel from farmasciaS - they have a bunch of ways to pay

No they dont you can only pay with bitcoin.
I might try unipharma then, after my experience with my mexican drugstore I dont trust them and my foot have never been that cold since starting their t3.
Or I will just try urea for my temperature next winter, and stop any kind of thyroid medication.

Luckytype

No they dont you can only pay with bitcoin.
I might try unipharma then, after my experience with my mexican drugstore I dont trust them and my foot have never been that cold since starting their t3.
Or I will just try urea for my temperature next winter, and stop any kind of thyroid medication.
@Lolinaa can you pm me the experienfe you had with mymexicandrugstore - i was like 1 click away from ordering today

JohnJay

Greek T3 Uni Pharma does wonders for me and at least 15 other guys from my gym can confirm that they are very satisfied with it. Wannabe Seinfeld comedians with hemorrhoid jokes are only here to spread disinformation in order to deprive others from trustworthy information and good product. They want you to live in medieval times while they prosper. My message to you all is ignore comments made by vicious jokers, they will not help you.