Cynomel Out Of Stock

THANK GOD FOR VPN! i FINALLY ACHIEVED WHAT I WANTED. I SHOWED AND PROVED TO YOU ALL THAT THIS FORUM IS RUN AND OWNED BY MEXICAN SCUM FROM MEDS.COM.MX AND THEIR OTHER WEBSITES AND OF COURSE FEW OF THEIR SERVANTS IN THE USA. ONE CRAPPY POST WAS ENOUGH TO MAKE SUCH A STIR BECAUSE IT WAS MENTIONING OTHER MEDICATIONS THAT TIROMEL, THE ONLY T3 THAT THEY HAVE TO SELL YOU NOW (AND IN THE SAME TIME CRAPPY ONE) AND THAT THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF OTHER PLACES A IN THE WORLD WHERE YOU CAN BUY SOMETHING BETTER THAN THAT. "JOHN FRUCIANTE", "JAG2594", "COUNT12", "CHARLIE" ADMINISTRATOR AND WHO KNOWS HOW MANY MORE FAKE PERSONALITIES, PROBABLY ALL RUN BY ONE MAN, ARE PLAYING WITH YOU ALL. MEXICAN GANG WAS RIDING ON YOUR BACK FOR YEARS ONLY BECAUSE OF CYNOMEL, NOW THAT THEY DON'T HAVE IT ANYMORE IT'S UP TO YOU TO DECIDE WILL YOU LET THEM CONTINUE DOING THAT OR LET THEM GO BANKRUPT AS THEY SHOULD. HAVE A NICE LIFE.

Sounds like you found a really really strong T3

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

lepetitcheval

Super quick question (and incidentally first post) - I'm encapsulating 4mcg of cynomel in gelatin "OO" capsules. What if any potency is lost in process of mortar & pestle and handling? I've read that the chemical is sensitive to light and heat, but I'm wondering if the bulk oxidation (grinding it into a fine powder) will substantially impair its effectiveness. @haidut

To make this reply topical: I ordered both cynos (-mel / -plus) from Farmacia Del Nino - I paid with bitcoin, absolutely no problems. So far as my temp//pulse chart is concerned a thyroid like effect is being achieved.

TubZy

Uni pharma is legit but super underdosed IMO. I just have been using it the past two days and is no where near as strong as cynomel mcg vs mcg.

Birdie

We've been happy using Cynomel ever since I read Peat's recommendation of it. Five years plus.
I have a supply in the freezer. Still potent with June 2016 date. :)

Birdie

Chris1001

Uni Pharma is definitely the best T3 I ever tried and I tried many. T3 by Ikaros laboratoire good as well. So called "John Frusciante" is a spammer from some village in Germany. He claims to be from "Venice Beach, California" to add a bit of glamour. This guy works for Mexicans and privately takes Uni Pharma! I know him personally so don't trust the word he says. All lies.

goodandevil

Uni Pharma is definitely the best T3 I ever tried and I tried many. T3 by Ikaros laboratoire good as well. So called "John Frusciante" is a spammer from some village in Germany. He claims to be from "Venice Beach, California" to add a bit of glamour. This guy works for Mexicans and privately takes Uni Pharma! I know him personally so don't trust the word he says. All lies.
Lol this guy again. Unipharma t3 sucks.

JohnJay

My God, this guy with hemorrhoids again! There is nothing wrong with Greek T3 Uni Pharma, it's an excellent legit product made by the proper pharmaceutical company there. It is sold in pharmacies in Greece and can be ordered online with t3supply me without prescription. Price is good as well. I have bunch of guys from my gym and elsewhere who share my opinion. This "hemorrhoid" guy is only here to deprive you of a good product with his stupid comments.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals