KMUD 10-20-17 Economics

Lejeboca

Is the show every 3rd Saturday of the month at 8 pm FST? And what are the call-in numbers? I had always thought of calling in, but never did.
I don't see anyone posting the numbers yet: +1-800-568-3723 (i.e., +1-800-KMUDRAD) .

yerrag

I can't even access the kmud website. We'll try the coming month.

Lyla

+1. Many times I have tempted to skip the first minute of the show when Andrew opens the show.
Ray always makes an effort each and every show (according to the topic of the show) in introducing himself.
I don't understand why Andrew has the need to ask Ray to give his credentials every time. Why can't he sum up "who Ray Peat is" in his own words?

I feel that we are hearing less and less of Ray talking during the show...

I really enjoy the shows Ray did with John Barkhausen at radio4all.

yerrag

I agree. maybe we should post an alert with the phone number an hour before show time. And we can have a live thread running

Is Herb Doctors on this Friday? I have no way to get that info looking at the KMUD website. I keep forgetting to call in and wonder if anyone here has ever called in since this thread started. Just a reminder that it's just around the corner. I have my question ready. Hope they'll squeeze me in.

The number is 1-800-568-3723 (1-800 KMUDRAD). Does anyone have the 707 area number? I think Andrew likes people to call in thru the 707 number.

Optimus

Is it me or every time I listen to the show, I feel the host is taking too much time giving his views and sometimes answering on behalf of Ray. No doubt the host is knowledgeable but when Ray has limited time on the show, he should be given every bit of time as much as possible.

yerrag

It's him. He can be better. Less preface. More meat. No summation or epilogue needed.

OP
Dan W

Dan W

Is Herb Doctors on this Friday?
I don't think there's a way to know in advance if it's been called off, the schedule on the site always just lists it as Friday Night Talk. I only hear about the cancellations from listening to the engineer at the top of the hour.

yerrag

I don't think there's a way to know in advance if it's been called off, the schedule on the site always just lists it as Friday Night Talk. I only hear about the cancellations from listening to the engineer at the top of the hour.

Thanks Dan. I guess it being a community-run station and all, it has its own unique way of seeing to how things are done.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals