Tyronene - T3 Solution For Lab/R&D

DaveFoster

Yes, I meant without T4.
I can't talk about oral use. It is a research chemical. But there is nothing toxic in that solvent.
Of course; I meant for research purposes (for my thesis.) Thank you.

Dhair

You mean T3 without T4, right?

My apologies if you answered this elsewhere: with SFA esters as a carrier, can the substance be absorbed internally (say orally)?

@Dhair

Are you taking T4 now with your T3?
I am backing off thyroid for now while I try out androgen replacement therapy. I was able to buy some cynomel from Mexico. Doesn't do much for me. In fact, I seem to only respond well to thyroid after I have been taking methylene blue. There are a couple reasons why this may be happening. I will probably add thyroid again at some point when I am stronger both physically and mentally. Interestingly, my experimentation with pregnenolone noticeably improved my thyroid function. For me, it may render extra thyroid supplementation useless if I can find a sweet spot with the preg.

DaveFoster

I am backing off thyroid for now while I try out androgen replacement therapy. I was able to buy some cynomel from Mexico. Doesn't do much for me. In fact, I seem to only respond well to thyroid after I have been taking methylene blue. There are a couple reasons why this may be happening. I will probably add thyroid again at some point when I am stronger both physically and mentally. Interestingly, my experimentation with pregnenolone noticeably improved my thyroid function. For me, it may render extra thyroid supplementation useless if I can find a sweet spot with the preg.
Does your pulse and temperature remain unchanged (with thyroid)?

Some people need T4, and many report feeling worse on T3-only, but I'm sure you know that.

DaveFoster

@haidut Dr. Peat has said that milk only slows the absorption of thyroid hormone.

Will Tyronene added to milk and sipped throughout the day interfere with its absorption due to the SFA esters or otherwise?

Wagner83

=>

I don't think the SFA esters like water. The mixture will probably separate into a water/alcohol at the bottom and SFA ester at the top of the container, and most of the T3 will probably be in the SFA fraction. I would use strong alcohol for dilution if possible, 70% or higher is probably needed to avoid separation.

DaveFoster

Thank you. It won't interfere then. It does separate, but it's fine if you stir it well. There's some dose variation but nothing too dramatic if you're titrating small dosages to give to research animals.

Everclear (the spirit) can be around ~75.5% alcohol, so this would work.

It seems to not mix well with milk either, but this shouldn't be a major problem since it all remains in separated clumps when stirred in water.

It also clumps somewhat in 40% alcohol (vodka).

Last edited:

Anders86

After accidentally tasting Tyronene from last received bottle after rat appliance i noticed it tasting like orange. Why?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
After accidentally tasting Tyronene from last received bottle after rat appliance i noticed it tasting like orange. Why?

One of the previous batches had a little but of D-limonene but we do not add it any more.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Maybe that's why I smell like triple sec

Lol, it was a very small amount. About 0.1mg per drop. Not sure if it would have any systemic odor effects but it can be tasted apparently.

Wagner83

Lol, it was a very small amount. About 0.1mg per drop. Not sure if it would have any systemic odor effects but it can be tasted apparently.
Why did you add it?

Edit: Nevermind you said it was added as a skin penetration enhancer.

johnsmith

I have been trying to figure out what I can obtain to dilute this product with. Would 99% Isopropanol Alcohol work?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I have been trying to figure out what I can obtain to dilute this product with. Would 99% Isopropanol Alcohol work?

Yes, any alcohol or 90% concentration or higher should work. Isopropyl alcohol is probably the easiest to obtain and most stores like CVS, RIteAid, Walmart, Target, etc sell 90%+ bottles.

aguilaroja

Though isopropyl alcohol is cheap and accessible, I would suggest caution in its use. Of course, there is danger if an uninformed person drinks an isopropanol solution. But the vapors also have potential hazards. I saw old references years ago about its risk in nerve and metabolic function, which I do not see readily online. It’s possible that limited use and caution about vapors is tolerable. Probably the margin of safety for a small quantity of (topical) ethanol is higher.

https://monographs.iarc.fr/ENG/Monographs/vol71/mono71-45.pdf

Acute neuropathy and erythromelalgia following topical exposure to isopropanol. - PubMed - NCBI

Inhalation but not transdermal resorption of hand sanitizer ethanol causes positive ethyl glucuronide findings in urine. - PubMed - NCBI

Acute allergic contact dermatitis from Medi-Swabs, with negative patch tests to the individual ingredients, including isopropyl alcohol. - PubMed - NCBI

Contact allergy to propylene oxide and isopropyl alcohol in a skin disinfectant swab. - PubMed - NCBI

brix

I have a barely used bottle of tyronene for sale. Maybe 5 drops have been used. Will send out for $20. DM me

Waynish

What's the actual difference between Triiodothyronine and the synthetic Liothyronine? Surely C15H12I3NO4 and C15H11I3NNaO4 have the potential to behave significantly different in the body?
Is there a way to extract and purify Triiodothyronine from NDT or something - or any idea where to find the non-synthetic version of T3?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
What's the actual difference between Triiodothyronine and the synthetic Liothyronine? Surely C15H12I3NO4 and C15H11I3NNaO4 have the potential to behave significantly different in the body?
Is there a way to extract and purify Triiodothyronine from NDT or something - or any idea where to find the non-synthetic version of T3?

They have the same effects. The synthetic lyothyronine is usually sold as the sodium salt, hence the difference in 1 sodium atom. Other than that, they are the same. What differences did you see in the formula?

johnsmith

@aguilaroja Thanks. Im going to try and find a high % liquor instead.

I have diluted Tyronene with 99% Isopropanol Alcohol. Now each drop is 1mcg. I was wondering if the topical absorption may not be as good now that the SFA ester content is lower?

Last edited:

johnsmith

I think I will switch to 3mcg's per drop, to lower the Isoporopanol content, and to lower the dilution of the SFA esters.

Edit: Maybe I'll just try the original 8mcg per drop again. I only use Tyronene in the morning and thats when it's always to hardest to get my temps up.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals